APEX-ALCHEMY SITE-WIDE BOGO FREE SALE, Featuring the New Epichaos-100 50 ml Gel!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here you go, Gentlemen and Ladies!!!

NEW! Epichaos 100
Apex Alchemy is proud to introduce the release of Epichaos 100!
This new product contains the same Epicatechin that you love about our current Epichaos product, but now contained in a gel with increased concentration!
Our new Epichaos 100 features a plant based topical gel infused with 100mg/mL of Epicatechin, stylishly packaged in a 50mL pump bottle.​
To celebrate, we're launching with your favorite BUY ONE GET ONE FREE sale on all of our products, that will run from now through 11:59pm EDT on Tuesday, Septemeber 7th, 2021.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m not sure I will be getting this (well maybe), but my new love is definitely Triton and I am definitely ready to get more!

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m not sure I will be getting this (well maybe), but my new love is definitely Triton and I am definitely ready to get more!
What kind of results did you have on triton?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Triton is one of my newer favorites, brother!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
why am I repeating this meme in my head while picturing the sound of his voice? I'm like at least 4-5 iterations in and its just getting funnier~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I grabbed 2 each of Epi100 and Ursa, curious which lends itself to greater possibilities for fat loss though
i would say that perhaps epi if your insulin resistant.. but Ursa if your not. Just my opinion.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I grabbed 2 each of Epi100 and Ursa, curious which lends itself to greater possibilities for fat loss though
Typically I'd say Ursa is a little better for fat loss/recomp and Epichaos is better for natural muscle building but I definitely think you could use Epichaos in a deficit to help stave off catabolism.

B

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any chance triton is back in stock ny end of sale tonight?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, sorry, I'm out of PEG-400.
I guess I shouldn’t have given it such high praise, now I am on the losing end of the stick. I guess I should be thankful I have a stick though period..

Is the PEG-400 really necessary? Just throw in some PEG-15. Nobody will know the difference..

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess I shouldn’t have given it such high praise, now I am on the losing end of the stick. I guess I should be thankful I have a stick though period..

Is the PEG-400 really necessary? Just throw in some PEG-15. Nobody will know the difference..
I was thinking earlier ... Why couldn't we just use PEG-200, just use Twice as much??

#sciencing

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I dunno, maybe not. A lot of stuff I experimented with was an antisolvent for TAA. PEG-400 is one of the few things I found that didn't knock it out of solution.

That being said, I have a different technique I'm gonna take a crack at. I also have more PEG-400 on the way it just won't be here in time for this sale.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was thinking earlier ... Why couldn't we just use PEG-200, just use Twice as much??

#sciencing
If it worked that way, I'd much rather get PEG-800 and use half as much! But I like where your head's at.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I dunno, maybe not. A lot of stuff I experimented with was an antisolvent for TAA. PEG-400 is one of the few things I found that didn't knock it out of solution.

That being said, I have a different technique I'm gonna take a crack at. I also have more PEG-400 on the way it just won't be here in time for this sale.
Well that’s all well and good but just how exactly do you propose that I am going to lift anything heavy for more than 3 reps once I run out of my current bottle?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well that’s all well and good but just how exactly do you propose that I am going to lift anything heavy for more than 3 reps once I run out of my current bottle?
Oof... ummm... deloading has it's benefits... 😬

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s your dose look like?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oof... ummm... deloading has it's benefits... 😬
I will be OK….I suspect there is a Yom Kippur sale coming right up?
What’s your dose look like?
I do exactly what @ELROCK instructed me to do, and that is when it all came together for me. 1.5mL split between the top of your feet and back of knees. Wait 10 minutes before putting socks on and do all this about 1 hr before you intend to workout.

Last edited:
Eclipse

Eclipse

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I might be overthinking it, but the bottle dispenses 1ml for every pump, right?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
new epichaos is great! the faster drying is much appreciated. so we switched from menthol to peppermint?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Typically I'd say Ursa is a little better for fat loss/recomp and Epichaos is better for natural muscle building but I definitely think you could use Epichaos in a deficit to help stave off catabolism.
Hmm, I neglected to grab 3-4 of each to get a solid run, when is your next Bogo?
Also, guessing these have the most effect on location where applying, yas? Or it really matter?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmm, I neglected to grab 3-4 of each to get a solid run, when is your next Bogo?
Also, guessing these have the most effect on location where applying, yas? Or it really matter?
It seems it doesn't really matter where you apply. It gets into the blood! ...and then you're on the gain train.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@nostrum420 Flash sale, yay! 🥳 but do you only have 1 bottle of Ursa in stock?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Now sold out, ain't that a kick in the knickers
Sorry about that, guys.
Nos is doing his best to keep everything in stock, while also continuing to rapidly move forward with research and development.

He just thought this BOGO FREE Flash Sale would be a nice surprise for those wanting to stock up. .... Especially since there are a couple of newer premium offerings included.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry about that, guys.
Nos is doing his best to keep everything in stock, while also continuing to rapidly move forward with research and development.

He just thought this BOGO FREE Flash Sale would be a nice surprise for those wanting to stock up. .... Especially since there are a couple of newer premium offerings included.
No worries. Will Ursa be back in stock for the sale? If not, I’ll probably just get Epichaos.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No worries. Will Ursa be back in stock for the sale? If not, I’ll probably just get Epichaos.
Sorry man, I don't think we can get it back in stock in time for this sale.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry about that, guys.

No problemo, I'll catch the next one... that perhaps might have the gel version of Ursa up for sale 🤞

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried to just place an order but getting an error message:

Credit and debit card payments aren’t available right now.
Refresh this page or try again later.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried to just place an order but getting an error message:

Credit and debit card payments aren’t available right now.
Refresh this page or try again later.

Never mind. Could place an order using my iPhone. Not sure what's going on. I can't access many sites right now using Chrome or Safari on my Mac. Says my connection in not private. No idea what that means. Well, my order was placed anyways lol