Apex Alchemy sale

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, we have a sale running over at WWW.Apex-Alchemy.com

ECLIPSE and LITHOS are currently $10 off msrp!!

You can also use my code GRZB10 for an additional 10% off. Don't sleep on this, great transdermals at a great price. Many logs on them current with positive results. If you have any questions of concerns PM me, I'm here to help!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great deal and then the $10 shipping fee uggg

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great deal and then the $10 shipping fee uggg
Mentioned it to the bossman. He said he will try and work on a cheaper option to add in for folks who just want 1 or 2 bottles.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
30 $ to ship to Canada!!!!!!
Is international not always on the expensive side? If US companies are offering cheaper international, what courier is it? I'm not jacking up the cost; this is basically what it's costing me. I'm happy to offer cheaper shipping, if I can do that without it being a loss...

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Depend I guest, just order some 4 bottle of primavar (primeval labs) and it was 17 us dollar to ship. 30 for 2 bottles is in the high end. Normally I can get 2 bottles ship for 10 usd dollar.

How much of Laxogenin is there per serving in the Eclype product?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much of Laxogenin is there per serving in the Eclype product?

Eclipse

In 2ml (10 pumps)

DHAA.......................... 100mg
Laxo-Ace.......................50mg
Dehydro-Loliolide...........5mg

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Eclipse

In 2ml (10 pumps)

Does 2 ml a day is enough for the Ant estrogen?

What about lethios?

I am not sure wich one to get

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Eclipse

In 2ml (10 pumps)

the Dehydro-loliolide (Brassiopsis Glomerulata Extract) is that on the low side?

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer

What about lethios?

That would most likely depend on what your using it for. Are you running a test cycle? I've been using eclipse on a 500mg blast and its worked wonderfully. Another member here did bloodwork and his labwork had his estro in range while using eclipse. If I can dig up the thread I'll PM you the link if interested.

EDIT: alvin1 clear your PMs.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That would most likely depend on what your using it for. Are you running a test cycle? I've been using eclipse on a 500mg blast and its worked wonderfully. Another member here did bloodwork and his labwork had his estro in range while using eclipse. If I can dig up the thread I'll PM you the link if interested.

EDIT: alvin1 clear your PMs.

No just running it as natural TRT, I am 41, just use testbooster and AI to support my normal production. Right now I am on a AI but my joint hurt so I baugth some laxo. I like the Eclipse profile since it has both. Can you tell me the profile of Lithios for a 10 pump a day use?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the Dehydro-loliolide (Brassiopsis Glomerulata Extract) is that on the low side?
Not for pure dehydro-loliolide, normally you see Brassiopsis that is only partially dehydro-loliolide

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

What about lethios?

Lithos

10 pumps/2ml

Urolithin B........................200mg
GSE....................................25mg
Ascorbyl Palmitate...........10mg

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok I went for 2 lithos, as I have plenty of testbooster and some laxo in the mail! Thank you for the quick response

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok I went for 2 lithos, as I have plenty of testbooster and some laxo in the mail! Thank you for the quick response
No problem. Thank you for your support!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
last one question, should I do 10 pump one time a day of 2 time 5 pump, like 12 hrs apart?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
last one question, should I do 10 pump one time a day of 2 time 5 pump, like 12 hrs apart?
TBH, whichever works better for you is fine. Diffusion through the skin creates a time release effect.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good choice! I can't wait to run lithos. There was/is quite the buzz over Uro-B and lithos has a higher dose compared to other companies I've seen using it. Plus being Transdermal the bioavailabilty will be better than oral. You should grab eclipse too If your AI is making you achy. I can tell ya my joints hurt a lot, they've been feeling amazing lately which I attribute to the laxogenin and I havent had any of the low E sides which is a huge plus. Hope you enjoy your run.. Let us know how it treats you, or log it if your up to the task.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Get in on these products while they're on sale! I'm getting more eclipse soon as well as lithos. Can't wait to see what lithos does for me!!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, shipping has been reduced to $5 for priority on small orders. Just a heads up!!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ok shipping was expensive, but it was FAST !! just got my bottle 7 days is fast in my experience!!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, Epoch spray was added on apex alchemy and currently on sale. Orders over 100 get free shipping and my code GRZB10 still active for 10% off. Perfect time to get in on some products with summer coming up!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, we have another sale running over at Apex-Alchemy!

Spring has finally sprung, and to celebrate we've knocked the prices down on some of the favorite products in the Apex Alchemy store. Now you can get Lithos, Eclipse and Epoch for just $29.99 a bottle. But don't wait, this deal is a limited time offer and expires 11:59pm EST April 9th, 2019.

And don't forget, code GRZB10 gets you 10% off!! This Is a great chance to stock up or try out these products if you haven't yet.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AND Kronos (11-KT) is still $30.00 OFF!!!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
AND Kronos (11-KT) is still $30.00 OFF!!!
Totally forgot to mention KRONOS. This is a solid deal and would be ideal for someone going into a summer cut to get shredded. don't sleep on this sale guys! PM me if you have any questions.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
I picked up 2 bottles of Eclipse. Looking forward to giving this a go!! Thanks Nos.