Apex Alchemy Sale Kronos $25 Off, Epichaos $15 Off, Last Call on Cut and Dry stacks

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Final Stock of the Cut & Dry Stack! Get yours before they're gone!

ARE YOU LOOKING TO GAIN A MORE CUT DOWN AND DRIED OUT APPEARANCE AS THE WARMER WEATHER SETS IN???
Apex Alchemy is proud to present our first combo "stack" The "Cut and Dry Stack" includes 1 bottle of Kronos and 1 bottle of Arimahex at a discount of OVER 40% OFF! Think this deal can't get any better? Every Cut and Dry Stack comes with FREE SHIPPING!

(Offer only valid while supplies last!)

Price: $100.00

Kronos contains the adrenosterone metabolite known as 11-KT. This concentrated metabolite is produced naturally by the human body and is found in several types of seafood. We've added an acetate ester for increased lipophilicity and enhanced absorption.

Regular Price: $84.99

Sale Price: $60.00

Epichaos contains Epicatechin; a potent antioxidant which occurs naturally in many foods, such as cocoa and tea. Epicatechin naturally promotes a more fit and athletic appearance by limiting the effects of "Myostatin;" a substance produced naturally in the body that can decrease muscle tone. Myostatin levels increase as we age, leading to a 'softer' appearance. Conversely, Follistatin is protein produced naturally by the human body and is at higher levels when we're younger. Epicatechin enhances the toning effects of your body's natural follistatin helping to promote a more fit and healthy appearance.

Regular Price: $44.99

Sale Price: $29.99

Shop Now!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@nostrum420 hey, what if any effect do you think adding epichaos to a cycle would have?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@xR1pp3Rx do you know of anyone who's used it on cycle?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Theoretically, it could add quite a lot by inhibiting myostatin and aiding in nutrient partitioning.

I'd love to see logs of Epichaos added to PHs or gear.
this is what I thought also, thinking of adding some to my icon one cycle...always looking for more non-toxic ways to up the ante!!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
this is what I thought also, thinking of adding some to my icon one cycle...always looking for more non-toxic ways to up the ante!!!
Sounds like a solid plan to me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a solid plan to me.
follow my log, I still have another full bottle of icon one...if I get a bottle of epichaos I will include my thoughts on what it added. we might be on to something here!!!

how long does that sale last for?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
follow my log, I still have another full bottle of icon one...if I get a bottle of epichaos I will include my thoughts on what it added. we might be on to something here!!!

how long does that sale last for?
Until the spray bottles are gone. Then we'll probably move it to the bottle and dropper format.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Until the spray bottles are gone. Then we'll probably move it to the bottle and dropper format.
good, i'm a fan of the sprayer, but if out on Friday will probably pick up a bottle....now that I think about it kinda excited--if this pans out will be part of all my cycles.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
good, i'm a fan of the sprayer, but if out on Friday will probably pick up a bottle....now that I think about it kinda excited--if this pans out will be part of all my cycles.
Definitely excited to see how this works out for you!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this sale is so freakin awesome!! I wish the economy was still roaring. I would help buy out the lot of these beauties~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have decided to pull the trigger. if I get the chance will put some money on my card tomorrow.

every now and then take a look at my ICON ONE log, will mention it there.
I would check it out bro. hit us with a link yall!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah...in theory this should up the ante on gainz with no additional toxicity!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I cant wait to get back to the gym.. i got a bottle just itchin to be used up!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my home gym isn't doing it for me... I need to either build a new home gym OR wait it out. my dumbells are getting no love. i recently bought a new home and didn't realize how motivational just having a mirror in the gym is. Im used to bright spaces with lots of mirrors bouncing light. working in my dark garage space covered in construction debris is depressing af

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my home gym isn't doing it for me... I need to either build a new home gym OR wait it out. my dumbells are getting no love. i recently bought a new home and didn't realize how motivational just having a mirror in the gym is. Im used to bright spaces with lots of mirrors bouncing light. working in my dark garage space covered in construction debris is depressing af
add some lights and clean the place up....lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well its on the list.. but the house is under remodel so its of course the very last thing and its serving as my wood shop while const. ensues
dig it, working with you hands and doing projects like remodeling is very rewarding.

just put up with the dingy lighting and clutter for the time being and use the aggression to hit the weights even harder.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
coming from the legend himself! i will try and heed that advice good buddy!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright bros, Florida is opening some of it's gyms Monday, and I know that some other states may be as well.

.... So don't let these deals get gone!
There's a limited number left.

(y):cool:

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so I don't think they are going to open our gyms any time soon.. the ag in the state just threatened the gym owners with jail and fines..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey all we have just a few units left of the cut and dry stacks just in time for re opening the coutry for summatime

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't let these get gone, guys.

These are a great deal!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ordered 2 of these and only got one (1 of each product.)

I was since refunded without issue, but I am surprised to see it is still available. Meanwhile, I am REALLY loving both products. I would say the edge is going to Arimahex though....I have a new favorite supplement on my list for sure!

The libido/performance increase is awesome, and overall mood seems improved too! Despite combining this with Kronos (neither at full dose), my joints are doing great thus far too. I already have plenty 11-KT for awhile, but I definitely need more Arimahex. It’s even more than I was hoping for!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ordered 2 of these and only got one (1 of each product.)

I was since refunded without issue, but I am surprised to see it is still available. Meanwhile, I am REALLY loving both products. I would say the edge is going to Arimahex though....I have a new favorite supplement on my list for sure!

The libido/performance increase is awesome, and overall mood seems improved too! Despite combining this with Kronos (neither at full dose), my joints are doing great thus far too. I already have plenty 11-KT for awhile, but I definitely need more Arimahex. It’s even more than I was hoping for!
Glad you're digging it, brother.

Arimahex will be back in the 30ml bottles so that it can be incorporated into mix and match BOGOs!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just 3 Cut and Dry stacks left!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
act fast this is hands down the best deal going from Apex... plus you'll get diced.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is the Epichaos sale still going on? If so can someone drop a link in here please

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is the Epichaos sale still going on? If so can someone drop a link in here please