APEX-ALCHEMY New Year's Site-Wide BOGO FREE Sale!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
New Year's Sale!
12/26/21 through 1/3/22

BOGO Mix and Match!

This Site-Wide BUY ONE GET ONE FREE Sale will be available until 11:59pm EDT on Monday January 3rd, 2021. Get all your Apex Alchemy favorites for a great deal!

Screenshot_20211226-095559~2.png

Ursa Major is back just in time to save! Stock up on this best seller before it's too late!

Screenshot_20211226-100334~2.png

Are you loving your Apex Alchemy products?

Be sure to share the love by tagging your photos with #AttainApexStatus or #AttainYourApex

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Ahh yeahhhhg

What should I get @Renew1 ?

All I've tried is the Stanogen and I'm shocked up

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ahh yeahhhhg

What should I get @Renew1 ?

All I've tried is the Stanogen and I'm shocked up
Well, my current favorite is Helios.
Ursa Major is Incredibly popular.....

Also, AET-50 helps me to sleep through the night, so I'm Really liking that .....

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Ursa Major is most commonly used as a fat burner?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
man I'm sad. the arimahex is "destroyed" and got refunded :(

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In processing your order we found that our Arimahex stock had been unexpectedly and irreplaceably damaged. As a result, we are unable to fulfill these products in your order and we unfortunately do not have a time-table for restock. To rectify this issue, we have refunded you the cost of 1 Helios so that your order now reflects having purchased 4 Helios at the BOGO Free price. We regret any inconvenience this has caused.

Best Regards,
Apex Alchemy Customer Service

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I jacked up my wrist, my dog crapped in my office and then I discovered 2 bins 9f ruined Arimahex... it's been a day...
sorry to hear that. I'll still buy more when/if it comes back. get a drink and some

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I jacked up my wrist, my dog crapped in my office and then I discovered 2 bins 9f ruined Arimahex... it's been a day...
These things are sent to test us, they come in 3's so at least you've got them out of the way now, tomorrow should be a better day

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get 'em while the getting's good!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How long before training do people like to dose Triton? 30 min? 1 hr?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i see 30 the most but thats like a 4:5 ratio kinda thing. either is probably fine but in my head... 30 seems like it will reach a little further into the sesh.. not sure it works that way but in my head thats how i see it :poop:

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
unnamed (1).jpg

Hey, I'm not sure of exactly what is being said here ....
But from the looks on their faces, I'd pay attention!!!

..... There's just a few more days on this BOGO Sale.
Don't miss out!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i see 30 the most but thats like a 4:5 ratio kinda thing. either is probably fine but in my head... 30 seems like it will reach a little further into the sesh.. not sure it works that way but in my head thats how i see it :poop:
Hit a new lifetime best on the safety squat bar - can’t complain!!!

It was a very low volume strength session, but I definitely did feel la greater endurance/intra set energy to keep driving onto the next set with Triton. Kind of hard to describe. Not stimulated, not like hormonal…I just wasn’t getting as tired, plain and simple.

I wasn’t sure how much was 2ml…the pump squirts were awful tiny, so I just shot probably 4-5 on each delt.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hit a new lifetime best on the safety squat bar - can’t complain!!!

It was a very low volume strength session, but I definitely did feel la greater endurance/intra set energy to keep driving onto the next set with Triton. Kind of hard to describe. Not stimulated, not like hormonal…I just wasn’t getting as tired, plain and simple.

I wasn’t sure how much was 2ml…the pump squirts were awful tiny, so I just shot probably 4-5 on each delt.
5 pumps = 1ml so you should have gotten a solid 100mg dose!

M

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
With the BOGO - if I add 2 Helios and 2 Resveros to the Cart - the free bottles show up as both Resveros ($29.99 each) rather than one Helios ($59.99) and one Resveros ($29.99). If I lived in the US I'd likely place two orders since shipping costs would be low, to separate the products out - but living in the UK I'd like to have a single shipment (high shipping costs). Is there a way to order 2 Helios and 2 Resveros, with one of each being the free item? The alternative (with both Resveros being free) is a good bit more expensive. . .

Last edited:
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With the BOGO - if I add 2 Helios and 2 Resveros to the Cart - the free bottles show up as both Resveros ($29.99 each) rather than one Helios ($59.99) and one Resveros ($29.99). If I lived in the US I'd likely place two orders since shipping costs would be low, to separate the products out - but living in the UK I'd like to have a single shipment (high shipping costs). Is there a way to order 2 Helios and 2 Resveros, with one of each being the free item? The alternative (with both Resveros being free) is a good bit more expensive. . .
I had this problem too, but was doing arimahex. the arimahex was only a few dollars less so I didn't care

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is just the nature of a mix and match BOGO. The back end doesn't even have an option to make it work the way you described.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everything is in the new gel carrier?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
with the exception of the arimahex mishap... I believe so

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Made the 'mistake' of reading up on Helios this morning, wound up placing a 4 bottle order.
With the possible benefits of hair regrowth, any reason to not rub in a couple pumps on the scalp per day?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Made the 'mistake' of reading up on Helios this morning, wound up placing a 4 bottle order.
With the possible benefits of hair regrowth, any reason to not rub in a couple pumps on the scalp per day?
I personally have at least 50 hairs on my head that were not there a yr. ago. so, while I don't think it's going to make my chrome dome a vast region of fresh follicles, I wish I had been using since I was a kid cause maybe it wouldn't have fell out to begin with.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The scalp is a great location for TD application.