Apex Alchemy Mix and Match BOGO Extended Through Labor Day!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Several of you mentioned that you've been saving your pennies for Labor Day sales. While we don't like to turn every holiday into an advertising frenzy we ALWAYS try to respect your cash flow. So, by popular demand, we've extended our best prices through Labor Day week! The sale will now end 9/12/2020 11:59PM EDT.

www.apex-alchemy.com

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll be getting more Ursa that’s for sure. Been using for a week and I feel like my stomach is leaning out, less bloat.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ursa is gone may can stock more before BOGO ends?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ursa is gone may can stock more before BOGO ends?
Yeah, we blew that first batch a little faster than expected. We just finished up a new batch this morning. It is back in stock now.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you doubled it up...that maybe my plan as well. What benefits you getting from it?
Leaning out is the biggest thing I’ve noticed. I’m having to work more hours so I’m moving around more and eating less. With that said I am definitely losing some belly fat faster than normal. I feel like there is some glycogen uptake also but I cannot say for sure. It definitely heats you up. The first 5 days or so I was sweating like crazy but that has seemed to taper off some. The stim feeling is still there though. I’ve had to cut back on my oral stims. I’m a week away from getting back to my normal routine at work and after that I will have a better handle on what my body is doing.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Leaning out is the biggest thing I’ve noticed. I’m having to work more hours so I’m moving around more and eating less. With that said I am definitely losing some belly fat faster than normal. I feel like there is some glycogen uptake also but I cannot say for sure. It definitely heats you up. The first 5 days or so I was sweating like crazy but that has seemed to taper off some. The stim feeling is still there though. I’ve had to cut back on my oral stims. I’m a week away from getting back to my normal routine at work and after that I will have a better handle on what my body is doing.
Ive said it before and I'll say it again, the thermogenesis is real! 🥵🥵🥵

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hope it’s not a cold sweat in the winter. I can tolerate it but I don’t like it.
With any luck, it'll just make the cold more tolerable.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate to be the OCD one but trying to figure absorption and getting the most out of the transdermals. For example I apply, wait a minute or two and rub it in then put my clothes on. Is it still absorbing or will clothes make it come off? Can I out lotion on over it and when? Please be nice to me fellas and any feedback will be appreciated.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hate to be the OCD one but trying to figure absorption and getting the most out of the transdermals. For example I apply, wait a minute or two and rub it in then put my clothes on. Is it still absorbing or will clothes make it come off? Can I out lotion on over it and when? Please be nice to me fellas and any feedback will be appreciated.
Bro, you're fine. We get these questions all the time. You dont really need to wait before rubbing it in but I would give it 10 minutes or so after rubbing it in before applying any lotion or putting your clothes on.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thats what i do.. i apply it, pour a cup of joe.. open a couple emails, then rub in the remainder... finish my cup. finish getting dressed.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Happy Labor Day guys!

Just a friendly holiday reminder: Mix and Match is good through Saturday!