Apex-Alchemy Logs

J-Test

Awards
Saturday 1/21/23

Received Arimahex and Hyperion. Packaging was on point.

Arimahex - Used 5 pumps/1mL; felt a bit more alpha/aggro later in day, could have been placebo effect.

Hyperion - No use, wanted to test Arimahex first to see how I responded before introducing.

Noticed a chick I'm friends with re-hugged me after a hello hug. Maybe she was smelling my pheromones, or my cologne. Or both.

1/22/23

Hit Legs, Chest, and Triceps at 8AM.

Agmatine
5mL Arima chest at once, felt a slight buzz, not mood-altering, but just more calm and alpha'ish. Felt slightly tired but still up.

No hyperion

1/23

Agmatine 750mg
5mL Arima chest after shower. Felt energized and clear most of the day. Not a placebo.

No hyperion

Slept very well.

1/24

3 pumps Arima left chest
4 pumps Hyperion right chest

I don't like applying it right after shower as much as when completely dry.

Feeling calmer than normal. Silent focus. I had a slight headache and my elbows feel mildly firey/sore simultaneously. Hyperion must be strong ****. Adjusting pumps and usage of Hyperion, may even separate/apply it later in day or before bed. Will play with pumps throughout the day vs all at once.

Ordering AET-50, deciding what size I need for subscription.

Hitting gym either today or tomorrow, back shoulders biceps

-------

I'll keep a log of this going to the best of my ability.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

J-Test

Awards

AM
Acetyl L-Carnitine + Bitatrate Choline, Boron, No fadogia.

Hyperion Day 2
Arima day 4

Hyperion in AM, 1 pump on the top of each foot. No Arimahex to see what the feeling is like.

Felt great. Felt so great I did 3 more pumps (shoulders) and kind of got nauseous/headachey. I can't pin point all of it to Hyperion as I did the ALCAR and Choline for the first time together, maybe that had something to do with it. Also, maybe I need to adjust to it.

I can say that Hyperion is "heavier" feeling. Could be better for night time usage; needs to be tested.

I used beet powder and agmatine for a pre-workout, and hit the gym round 2PM.

I forgot to take the pre-workout until right before and still felt extra aggro. Could have been placebo because I think Hyperion is more of like SHBG blocker. But definitely felt extra aggro, placebo or not. Anyhoo quick back and shoulders workout.

Used Arimahex around 3:00 when I got back from gym, I like that flow. I also like the Arimahex scent better.

Hit biceps in the evening later ~8:00 at the gym, I felt much beastier than usual. Also aggressive. Absolutely was the Arimahex at minimum, at best the whole Apex combo. Cute spanish chick (no english, couldn't tell if she was 16 or 24, probably 20, I'm 42) approached me and asked me how much longer I had on the machine preacher, and we had a short conversation. Will have to ask her how old she is next time I see her.

edit: I went to a store called Publix we have here in the Southeast and was still feeling aggro.

I like it!

Slept well.

Anyways - haven't ordered the AET-50 yet... I'm already seeing that I'm going to run out of Arimahex before the 2 month mark. I got the family sized 60mL bottle and I'm still going to run out probably in around 30 total days right at just 1mL per day. If I re-up before then I'm already 1/2 of what monthly TRT would cost.

I feel like Arimahex could stand to be used 2mL/day

J-Test

Awards
1.26 -

Used 2mL of Arimahex yesterday for the first time.

Once in AM another in PM after gym.

edit: pre-workout beet powder and agmatine

Gym - Legs Chest Tris

My capacity for work felt like it increased 40%. Absolute caveman $hit. There was a point where I was wondering if I was going to be able to finish the workout but the energy kept coming. edit: The added aggression I'm attributing to the synergy between Arima, the beet powder, and agmatine.

Used 1mL of Hyperion in evening.

Overall sense of well-being, good energy.

I should mention I had a fwb over on Thursday and did feel calm beastier.

Seeing there is a BOGO going on, definitely picking up some stuff, will move some stuff around in the budget to take advantage of it.

I will say that Arimahex specifically feels like it needs to be dosed 2x per day 1mL for max benefits, which is pricey at my current earnings without a BOGO. Shopping for TRT as well because that's the whole purpose of this is to boost my testosterone. Which reminds me, I need to post my levels.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1.26 -

Used 2mL of Arimahex yesterday for the first time.

Once in AM another in PM after gym.

edit: pre-workout beet powder and agmatine

Gym - Legs Chest Tris

My capacity for work felt like it increased 40%. Absolute caveman $hit. There was a point where I was wondering if I was going to be able to finish the workout but the energy kept coming. edit: The added aggression I'm attributing to the synergy between Arima, the beet powder, and agmatine.

Used 1mL of Hyperion in evening.

Overall sense of well-being, good energy.

I should mention I had a fwb over on Thursday and did feel calm beastier.

Seeing there is a BOGO going on, definitely picking up some stuff, will move some stuff around in the budget to take advantage of it.

I will say that Arimahex specifically feels like it needs to be dosed 2x per day 1mL for max benefits, which is pricey at my current earnings without a BOGO. Shopping for TRT as well because that's the whole purpose of this is to boost my testosterone. Which reminds me, I need to post my levels.
If you sign up for the Apex-Alchemy Subscription Service, your monthly (or bi-monthly) orders will always be 50% off.
:)

J-Test

Awards
Per advice I got from another thread, (thanks Smont!)I'm stopping all supps (ALLLLL of them haha) until Friday. Seeing a TRT doctor, getting labs, etc so I want my baseline to be my baseline.

--

I have AET-50 on the way, I hopped on the BOGO train.

1/27 - 1/29

Taking higher doses. 4 pumps x2 or 5 pumps x 2 It seems like depending on what other supps I'm taking, more is more or less is more.

Also, experimented with Hyperion timing. For some reason I suspect it's better as PM/before bed supp.

1/30

I am pretty sure I ran something on Monday. Arimahex I believe and Hyperion at night.

--

Overall I can say that I am beastier, and my capacity for work in the gym has drastically improved. It's a synergy thing.

Looking forward to see what this stuff is like combined with T.

J-Test

Awards
Started Test Optimization on Friday. I'm not feeling much from it as of yet and the doctor claims he gave me an initial dose of 200mg cipronate injected. I'm unimpressed, but I'm guessing it takes time.

Anyways, I do feel a sense of "chill" with the AET-50. Not anything drastic, more of "in the background".

Using 1mL every 12'ish hours.

At any rate, he said I didn't need any other supps with TRT and recommended against it - but I'm going to keep stacking and enhancing. I'd like a to have a solid body again so supplementing, working out, and eating right will help with this.

I have been using AET-50 and Hyperion since receiving my first dose. Maybe should have waited to see baseline T by itself.
  • Using 1mL AET-50 every 12'ish hours.
  • Started back Hyperion last night
    • 1mL before bed
Will post again as developments arise.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
remeber to tell your Dr that Hyperion is designed as a TRT buddy so its not meant to be in some kind of competition.
also the AET-50 is not at all going to mess with TRT either but will probably enhance your success in returning to a solid body

J-Test

Awards
remeber to tell your Dr that Hyperion is designed as a TRT buddy so its not meant to be in some kind of competition.
also the AET-50 is not at all going to mess with TRT either but will probably enhance your success in returning to a solid body
Quick question while you're here, Ripper

I was rabbit hole'ing on Friday as to what else I can take with TRT. FYI I'm a biohacker by nature.

I saw that there are conflicts/camps of not using AIs vs using AIs.

Can TRT guys still use Arimahex (which I like better than Hyperion tbh) while on TRT? I am pretty sure he mentioned something about Anastrazole being part of the deal when I return next week to pick my T meds up.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quick question while you're here, Ripper

I was rabbit hole'ing on Friday as to what else I can take with TRT. FYI I'm a biohacker by nature.

I saw that there are conflicts/camps of not using AIs vs using AIs.

Can TRT guys still use Arimahex (which I like better than Hyperion tbh) while on TRT? I am pretty sure he mentioned something about Anastrazole being part of the deal when I return next week to pick my T meds up.
you can use it if you do not appear to have issues with estrogen. I'm sure it's a healthier choice, but I like and respond well to Anastrozole, so I'd surely get that as well in case you need something more than the Arimahex.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there are a lot of men that dont really need an AI on a low dose of test especially when they split that dose up a couple tiems a week

J-Test

Awards
Hey all,

I'm pausing this log for the time being. TRT doctor advised not to take anything that can alter test for the time being. Other men on this forum (Anabolic Minds) have shared their experiences as well.

Pausing this log until further notice, once I'm "dialed in". They are in my medicine cabinet awaiting my return.

I will say that for the short time I was using them Apex Alchemy products are solid.

Arimahex is great all around, I felt that for myself that Hyperion needed tweaking as far as dosage and time of day. Very limited use of AET-50 as I got it right when I got my first shot.

A bit expensive with no BOGO, however, I feel that "You get what you pay for". I notice (for myself, placebo or not) a significant difference in intra-workout aggression using Apex's stuff vs not. I definitely remember cussing out the weights a few times going for more reps. Also, I think it did slightly bump T levels, but I can't be for certain since there were no labs done.

Solid product. I would definitely purchase again and also recommend to friends I'm comfortable talking about potential enhancers with.

I wasn't paid or given any incentive for this.

-J-Test

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey all,

I'm pausing this log for the time being. TRT doctor advised not to take anything that can alter test for the time being. Other men on this forum (Anabolic Minds) have shared their experiences as well.

Pausing this log until further notice, once I'm "dialed in". They are in my medicine cabinet awaiting my return.

I will say that for the short time I was using them Apex Alchemy products are solid.

Arimahex is great all around, I felt that for myself that Hyperion needed tweaking as far as dosage and time of day. Very limited use of AET-50 as I got it right when I got my first shot.

A bit expensive with no BOGO, however, I feel that "You get what you pay for". I notice (for myself, placebo or not) a significant difference in intra-workout aggression using Apex's stuff vs not. I definitely remember cussing out the weights a few times going for more reps. Also, I think it did slightly bump T levels, but I can't be for certain since there were no labs done.

Solid product. I would definitely purchase again and also recommend to friends I'm comfortable talking about potential enhancers with.

I wasn't paid or given any incentive for this.

-J-Test
thanx for the log J-test can we expect a return to this log after you get your dosage dialed in? I think its paramount that you do what the dr orders until your in check. that's where Hyperion really shines anyhow, is for TRT!

J-Test

Awards
thanx for the log J-test can we expect a return to this log after you get your dosage dialed in? I think its paramount that you do what the dr orders until your in check. that's where Hyperion really shines anyhow, is for TRT!
Yep, my intention is to pick the log back up once I'm dialed in with TRT!

J-Test

Awards
Hey y'all.

Started using Apex stuff again a couple weeks ago. I was still feeling not as well on 140 test, so brought Arimahex and Hyperion back in. Feel more 'balanced'. More power in the gym I feel.

Hyperion and Arimahex work. I got gains alone with just TRT. Was on 140 mg, tests came back at 681 so I'm bumped up to 170mg x1/wk.

I ordered some AET-50 a while back.... best sleep aid I've used. Beats everything I've ever used for sleep. It's a clean refreshing feeling when I wake up, not groggy walmart melatonin sh!t .

Ordered some more power-ups - Ursa Major and Stanogen. It's time to swap out from the Hyperion and Arimahex, even if I did take a 1.5-2 month'ish break.

J-Test

Awards
I will add this - I'm right about Hyperion having a "heavy" feeling, at least for me. After the break and starting to use it again, I absolutely felt a "heaviness" at 1ml. It actually made me a bit nauseous if I put it on right before eating breakfast. I've changed to eating first and then applying. There is a "ramping up" where I couldn't just jump back to 1mL right away without feeling a tad nauseous. I could feel it in my front neck lower glands or whatever those are and headachey.

Excellent product, figured I'd deliver a balanced review while I'm talking. I don't get the same feeling from Arimahex.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The AET 50 is amazing, there is a bottle in my bathroom and also my wife’s. Sleep is great and like you said wake up refreshing and ready to go!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hyperion is stronk as hell !! I often use just .5 ml

I like your candidness. we always tell people to just tell it like it is, when logging APEX product..

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
The AET 50 is amazing, there is a bottle in my bathroom and also my wife’s. Sleep is great and like you said wake up refreshing and ready to go!
How many pumps and how much time before bed do you apply the AET 50? I've tried it a few times haven't noticed much of a difference as far as sleep.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How many pumps and how much time before bed do you apply the AET 50? I've tried it a few times haven't noticed much of a difference as far as sleep.
After a shower 5 pumps, maybe 1hr ish before I go lay down. It hits me fast usually, my wife she has to put it on 2-3 hr before she goes to bed.

J-Test

Awards
Christmas in April has arrived

well the picture is too big for the server but

Stanogen and Ursa Major are here. Will post reviews as I go along. Full transparency: In my digging around on here I saw that someone mentioned doing a topical and oral version of a stanoplex so I am taking that approach with Ursa to knock this belly fat down, along with not eating desserts every goddamn day. Stanogen I’m running straight topical.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Stanogen and Ursa Major are here. Will post reviews as I go along. Full transparency: In my digging around on here I saw that someone mentioned doing a topical and oral version of a stanoplex so I am taking that approach with Ursa to knock this belly fat down, along with not eating desserts every goddamn day. Stanogen I’m running straight topical.
Take a screenshot of the pic, and post the screenshot.
(y):)

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

If you have a I phone when you choose the picture, down at the bottom it will say actual size. If you click that it gives you multiple size options to re size and be able to post.

J-Test

Awards
Day 1
@Stanogen - acute effects. A libido, mood, energy booster for sure. I don't see myself using this at night like a Hyperion or AET50, at least not often at night.

Ursa - too early to tell.

edit: also ran Arimahex, Hyp, AET-50 at night

Day 2

Woke up dry and looking leaner.

Stanogen - 1ml wasn't enough. I did another 100ml 1 - 1.5 hours before gym and felt a marked difference in the gym. Had to get in and out, but good short burst of aggression. Completed 50 hammer pulls in the fastest I've done it, then back and biceps supersets. Feeling like 2mL/day is the dosage.

Running out of real estate as far as application spaces go.

Hyperion and Stanogen feels like a good combo.

Edit: ran Arimahex, Hyp

Ursa - ran 1mL. I don't think 1mL is enough. Waiting on my oral ursolic acid and looking forward to a sick Ursa run.

Last edited:

J-Test

Awards
URSA-
4/26 2mL AM, 150 oral x 3 PM

4/27 - 1mL TD, 150mg oral. Not sure what bioavailability is for oral.
Feeling very warm, warmer than usual. Must be the Ursa. I don't even feel like getting my TRT shot later, I may wait until tomorrow.

Stanogen -

4/26 2mL (10 pumps) AM.

Stanogen yesterday had a 'delayed acute' longer energy sort of thing. My sleep has been disrupted since starting to use it. Didn't use AET50 last night, I should have. I also took a rest day yesterday, maybe because the power wasn't used, it was lingering in my system waking me up.

edit: mood was elevated yesterday. Well being wise, not quite euphoric but definitely noticeable.

J-Test

Awards
Use 2mL yesterday (4/29) of Ursa and of Stanogen until I started driving. Got tired while driving, but it went away and I was able to power thru the day as I had something I had to facilitate.

Today 4/30 Used 2mL of Stanogen and 1mL of Ursa today and was completely zapped. I went from energized to being tired af. Just got up from a nap. Same feeling as applying too much Hyperion.

On 180mg TRT, not sure if that has anything to do with it. I was going to skip my AI this week, but was so tired I wasn't sure if it was estrogen related so took 1mg of Anastrzl.

Will experiment with dosages again. This actually happened on Friday but I wasn't zapped, just noticed a slight dip in energy before hitting the gym.

When I used 1mL of Stanogen day 1, definitely felt the increase in libido and energy, even kept me awake first two nights. That or it was placebo. I doubt placebo; I don't use drugs or drink. I feel like I'm cognizant as to what's happening body wise.

J-Test

Awards
5/2/2023

It's the Ursa Major making me tired. Just put on 2mL and felt the "zap" within a few minutes.

This morning I used Stanogen 2mL. Applied to shoulders, not chest. Felt a pop in energy this AM.

Just applied the Ursa 2mL to chest and absolutely feel zapped to the downside. It's got to be either the carrier or the scent or something. Guess I'll have to start using this PM.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5/2/2023

It's the Ursa Major making me tired. Just put on 2mL and felt the "zap" within a few minutes.

This morning I used Stanogen 2mL. Applied to shoulders, not chest. Felt a pop in energy this AM.

Just applied the Ursa 2mL to chest and absolutely feel zapped to the downside. It's got to be either the carrier or the scent or something. Guess I'll have to start using this PM.
Man, that's weird.
You're the only person to ever report this.
Regardless, PM dosing sounds like a good plan.

J-Test

Awards
Man, that's weird.
You're the only person to ever report this.
Regardless, PM dosing sounds like a good plan.

Yeah, it is weird. I applied 2mL to my shoulders this morning and I feel fine. I suspect it's the scent. Maybe less of a "zap" and more of a "very relaxing effect" on me. Hyperion does the same applied to my chest, makes me tired. Shoulders/tops of feet/traps are fine. On my chest the vapors waft up into nose. I specifically remember the smell and feeling tired af/sleepy.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, it is weird. I applied 2mL to my shoulders this morning and I feel fine. I suspect it's the scent. Maybe less of a "zap" and more of a "very relaxing effect" on me. Hyperion does the same applied to my chest, makes me tired. Shoulders/tops of feet/traps are fine. On my chest the vapors waft up into nose. I specifically remember the smell and feeling tired af/sleepy.
in a way thats kinda cool~ that said, several products like Hyperion are better served on the traps and shoulders. the others could be done on your inner thighs and shins so to avoid the scent wafting. good thing that scent goes away pretty quick or you might need a nap! 🤣

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You may be noticing this:

LEOTHELION91

Awards
@J-Test how are you getting on? What's your Apex stack looking like now? I'm just about to jump on the bandwagon. Got Arimahex, Hyperion, Stanogen & Mass Shift coming this week. Going to order AET 50 this week too. I was considering TRT - but i'm going to see what this stack does to my levels first.

J-Test

Awards
@J-Test how are you getting on? What's your Apex stack looking like now? I'm just about to jump on the bandwagon. Got Arimahex, Hyperion, Stanogen & Mass Shift coming this week. Going to order AET 50 this week too. I was considering TRT - but i'm going to see what this stack does to my levels first.
apex makes be very good stuff. You really can’t go wrong with anything. Currently using

-Triton for preworkout when I’ve had a long day of work and need to hit the gym. The energy comes from the background, I can keep going and going.

-Hyperion 5 pumps 1-3x per week

-Epichaos 2mL a 2-3x per week

I just ran out of Arimahex last week, need to reorder. Love Arimahex.
I’m using other supps and nootropics so it can be a lot.
Anything Apex I’m not using daily needs to be reordered.

That’s a power stack you got there, enjoy!

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Happy with my Ursa, Triton, Epichaos, and Flashpoint subscription. I use them all AM or PWO. Usually run out of Epichaos first as I just love to double dose (10 pumps) PWO. Been using them for 3+ months and don't ever wanna stop.

Hyperion was too strong for me as I am not on TRT but the two/three weeks I used it I got crazy gains from. AET-50 was also very powerful, near instant anti stress/cortisol feeling and deeper sleep.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
apex makes be very good stuff. You really can’t go wrong with anything. Currently using

-Triton for preworkout when I’ve had a long day of work and need to hit the gym. The energy comes from the background, I can keep going and going.

-Hyperion 5 pumps 1-3x per week

-Epichaos 2mL a 2-3x per week

I just ran out of Arimahex last week, need to reorder. Love Arimahex.
I’m using other supps and nootropics so it can be a lot.
Anything Apex I’m not using daily needs to be reordered.

That’s a power stack you got there, enjoy!
How many pumps of arimshex and where you applying it? I’m on day 5 and haven’t noticed anything yet.

LEOTHELION91

Awards
Happy with my Ursa, Triton, Epichaos, and Flashpoint subscription. I use them all AM or PWO. Usually run out of Epichaos first as I just love to double dose (10 pumps) PWO. Been using them for 3+ months and don't ever wanna stop.

Hyperion was too strong for me as I am not on TRT but the two/three weeks I used it I got crazy gains from. AET-50 was also very powerful, near instant anti stress/cortisol feeling and deeper sleep.
Nice! AET 50 is going to be in my next order.

What happened to you with Hyperion? I feel like I'm getting some supression symptoms, it could be the stinging nettle, DHT blockers always F me up - I can't take Saw Palmetto - it makes my nuts numb. Not fun.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't expect to notice anything so soon as it takes time to build up. Give it some time to work its magic. Its coming, trust me.
Oh I trust you…everything nice read about it has been positive. Just curious to know what I should be looking for. Been applying 5 pumps to thighs or shins or tops of feet. With the smell I’m not to keen on applying it to my shoulders and traps and have to smell it all day.

LEOTHELION91

Awards
@xR1pp3Rx Hey man, i'm new to AIs - do you know if there's ever a down before the up? Day 4 and I'm feeling better mentally (less brain fog, better mood) - but I'm noticing a dip in test function (ball size) and libido? Could it be my body adjusting before it starts to increase and balance my T to E ratio?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh I trust you…everything nice read about it has been positive. Just curious to know what I should be looking for. Been applying 5 pumps to thighs or shins or tops of feet. With the smell I’m not to keen on applying it to my shoulders and traps and have to smell it all day.
one of the first thing I notice is aggression (I am usually too nice of a person). and improved mood. after that all the typical things fall into place. libido, body comp, ect.

Hey man, i'm new to AIs - do you know if there's ever a down before the up? Day 4 and I'm feeling better mentally (less brain fog, better mood) - but I'm noticing a dip in test function (ball size) and libido? Could it be my body adjusting before it starts to increase and balance my T to E ratio?
Obviously I can't verify your issue, but even the harshest of steroids wouldn't cause that in 4 days. my advice would be "get out of your head" dont over think it. this stuff is friendly to your sex hormones. not detrimental.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
one of the first thing I notice is aggression (I am usually too nice of a person). and improved mood. after that all the typical things fall into place. libido, body comp, ect.

Obviously I can't verify your issue, but even the harshest of steroids wouldn't cause that in 4 days. my advice would be "get out of your head" dont over think it. this stuff is friendly to your sex hormones. not detrimental.
And if I were to toss in some Enclomiphene what would you recommend for dosing? 6.25mg ed or eod ? Just would be looking for a little extra boost in test.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And if I were to toss in some Enclomiphene what would you recommend for dosing? 6.25mg ed or eod ? Just would be looking for a little extra boost in test.
u could do 12.5 EOD or E3D would be just fine IMO.. not a Dr though so, play carefully.