Apex Alchemy -Lithos- Hairygrandpa gives it a spin

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Skip the trest for later.... seriously. Why? Just read on trest sides. When on trest, I squeezed my nipple and shot milk against the mirror from 3 feet away. Later I had nice firm techno tits, even though I was using letro with it.... so DON'T use it if you are a "roid noob". ;)
So what’d you do to dry those puppies out?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dropped trest and played with my new techno tits for awhile. Later I did trest with caber = no lactating. Then I lactated on NPP. Did NPP with proviron = no lactating. I bet trest + proviron = no lactating.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would be trest/proviron. Like: 35mg trest-ace/d + 100mg proviron/d split dose, tiny bit AI like: 0,25mg adex ed. Caber at hand, just in case. NO test as a base.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah my prolactin was high before trt. Went in yesterday and it's in range. I'm now on day 3 of 20mg msten, started var at 25am/25pm 2 days ago and took another shot after getting home to start my blast. Is it worth running test higher than the first blast or just stay at 500 a week? I've got access to a bottle of proviron, winny, and some other random other injectables I'm just not sure if there worth picking up to have on hand or not.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah my prolactin was high before trt. Went in yesterday and it's in range. I'm now on day 3 of 20mg msten, started var at 25am/25pm 2 days ago and took another shot after getting home to start my blast. Is it worth running test higher than the first blast or just stay at 500 a week? I've got access to a bottle of proviron, winny, and some other random other injectables I'm just not sure if there worth picking up to have on hand or not.
With anavar I would keep test low, like 250mg/w max. Test is the weakest of all compounds, why let it compete for receptors?