hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What caught my eye is, Lithos has a highly purified pomegranate extract. Pomegranate is gaining momentum nowadays as a potent aid for many illnesses -and for anti-aging.

Have a look:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4007340/

Lithos is Powered by pomegranate extract BUT not just any pomegranate extract.

We use a highly purified extract which has been standardized to contain 98% Urolithin B a natural muscle-tone-enhancer, mitochondria-booster and antioxidant.*

In addition Lithos contains Grape Seed Extract.

Once again we didn't settle for just any Grape Seed Extract, ours is standardized to contain 90% Polyphenols to support healthy blood flow by enhancing your body's natural production of "Nitric Oxide." *

Nitric Oxide is the body's signal molecule to tell your blood vessels to relax and allow good blood flow. Unfortunately, like many of our bodies natural systems, Nitric Oxide molecules can be destroyed by free radicals and/or reduced to unnaturally low levels by many environmental factors such as poor diet, stressful conditions and lack of exercise.*

To top it all off we added a unique "lipophilic" form of vitamin C.

"Normal vitamin C" (Ascorbic Acid) is unstable and breaks down quickly especially when it's dissolved in water. Since we humans are mostly made of water, "normal vitamin C" is usually broken down by our body's before it can get in to the tissue of our skin, muscles and other organs and if it can't even get into those tissues before breaking down, it's not going to be able to offer the benefits we sometimes hear about from scientific studies where vitamin C is injected into a tissue sample or given in a very high dosage to a lab animal.*

Our vitamin C-ester (ascorbyl-palmitate for you science buffs) is better absorbed into the skin and other tissues where it can go to work for you offering collagen boosting, immune system protection and antioxidant benefits. In fact, vitamin C is the most abundant antioxidant in human skin but the human body can't produce it on its own!*

Product Ingredients

Benzyl Alcohol, Pomegranate Fruit Extract (95% Urolithin B),
Grape Seed Extract (90% Polyphenols), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate-80, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil (and) Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Menthol, Myristic Acid, Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Essential Oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Essential Oil, Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Gaultheria procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Essential Oil, Soy Lecithin.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE

Suggested application is 5-10 pumps to the upper body 1-2 times per day. Best if used on clean, dry skin with minimal hair. Ideal application sites include chest, clavicle, shoulders and upper arms. Apex Alchemy’s unique formulation incorporates self-occluding technology to create a protective barrier over the application zone in order to prevent product rub-off. Please speak with a physician before using any of our products or cosmetics. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

WARNING: This product may contain chemicals knows to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Share Share on Facebook Tweet Tweet on Twitter Pin it Pin on Pinterest

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reserved for summary.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In to see you get younger before our very eyes!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here the plan:

"Lithos" is a trans dermal.
As I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman, I have to shave first. For that I need my wife to do my back.
Next Monday starts my 7 days water fasting. Right, for 7 days zero calories.
I figured, "Lithos" would be awesome when started just before the fast begins, supplying me with antioxidants and phenols.

With other words, log starts Wednesday or Thursday, depending on the mood of my wife.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This should be your e-signature, "I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman, I have to shave first."

I'm sitting outside the gym before lunch and this just cracked me up about as much as Chados perfect circle drawing, penis tip touching, sun starer.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hippy chicks are gross, at least hockey players shower after 3 periods.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This should be your e-signature, "I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman, I have to shave first."

I'm sitting outside the gym before lunch and this just cracked me up about as much as Chados perfect circle drawing, penis tip touching, sun starer.
Haha :D

Let's see what you can do! hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I applied 5 pumps to my upper body.
Consistency is somewhat creamy and it was absorbed pretty fast.
The smell. I can't really pinpoint it. It smells a bit like a cough remedy with eucalyptus, wintergreen and menthol in it.
It even gives a cool sensation when wind hits the skin, like with menthol.
Not unpleasant, I like it!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I discovered something about Lithos.
If you have a tan, it enhances it, gives it a "glow". That is SWEET!
My wife said: "You smell different." I ask: "Do I stink?" She replied: "Nah, just different."
Note: "The smell does not repel females."

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today started my 7 days of fasting. Zero calories for 168 hours.

Log:
https://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/309256-7-days-fasting.html

My guess is "Lithos" will be very beneficial for my adventure, bumping dose up to 5 pumps in the morning and 10 pumps at night.
The extra vitamins and goodies while fasting will be beneficial, no doubt. Lets see if its toning effect gets apparent.
Others mentioned it could up appetite, well, some extra suffering makes it more interesting.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something I noted:

After applying Lithos to my upper body. I use the still moist hands and go over my face, avoiding the eye lids. Sounds preposterous -but apparently it is smoothing out wrinkles.
I never used lotions -or anything on my face before. I just thought, looking at the ingredients, that its a "a-bomb" for skin health.
Could anyone collaborate and try this who is using Lithos too?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Says it contains substances which are known to cause cancer, what would these substances be?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Says it contains substances which are known to cause cancer, what would these substances be?
Looks like the contrary to me.
Where does it say this?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the contrary to me.
Where does it say this?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

WARNING: This product may contain chemicals knows to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Can you please name the chemical in question?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please watch your wording like: "Says it contains substances which are known to cause cancer..." - in contrast to may.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

You can't go off of that. EVERYTHING in CALIFORNIA causes Cancer.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
You can't go off of that. EVERYTHING in CALIFORNIA causes Cancer.
Wouldn't know that as I'm not in the states, just thought it was a bit concerning to see that some substances 'may' be known to cause cancer

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wouldn't know that as I'm not in the states, just thought it was a bit concerning to see that some substances 'may' be known to cause cancer
Its a statement manufacturers are obliged to put on a label when the ingredients aren't investigated by the regulating agencies (FDA).

Nothing to be concerned about, false alarm -unless the ingredient list states something like: Plutonium. :)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its a statement manufacturers are obliged to put on a label when the ingredients aren't investigated by the regulating agencies (FDA).

Nothing to be concerned about, false alarm -unless the ingredient list states something like: Plutonium. :)
If it has Plutonium, I'm buying all of it. Lol

Mack19

Awards
Something I noted:

After applying Lithos to my upper body. I use the still moist hands and go over my face, avoiding the eye lids. Sounds preposterous -but apparently it is smoothing out wrinkles.
I never used lotions -or anything on my face before. I just thought, looking at the ingredients, that its a "a-bomb" for skin health.
Could anyone collaborate and try this who is using Lithos too?
Good to know and no irritation or breakouts on the face - nice

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still using it. I'm more sure than ever that its awesome for skincare. When applying it to my arms, I also put it on my wrinkly hands and wrists, those wrinkles are fading away.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About 25% left in my bottle. I'm still using it mainly on my arms, traps and a little on my face for skincare.
Had some awesome training sessions that could be partly related to Lithos. Very difficult to tell. I'm still defending the benefit I claimed it has for skincare.
It is loaded with anti oxidants and apparently can penetrate the deep layer of the skin, smoothing out wrinkles. Works for me.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you found any benefit other than better skin, using this product?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you found any benefit other than better skin, using this product?
Looking at the ingredients, what should I have experienced in a short time? I consider this product to be a "quality TD supplement" with more anti-aging than anabolic properties.
The ingredient composition is very interesting for "longevity gurus" , IMHO. It should be marketed this way.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok thank you, it is marketing more toward muscle building and androgen receptor increase. Increase strength , aggression or recovery could have been felt

Last edited:
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thank you, it is marketing more toward muscle building and androgen receptor increase. Increase strength , aggression or recovery could have been felt
I had some awesome, good -and "normal" workouts while using it. I value the ingredients as high quality/novelty stuff and wouldn't be surprised if it had some measurable effects on a cellular level. If I were a natural bodybuilder, I would probably use it for a longer period -and would bet on this product over most competitors.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m on my second bottle of this. I dose 8 pumps 2x day. Because I work out after work, I don’t get a chance to apply preworkout. That being said, on the weekend I do have the chance. I notice better workouts when I can dose it preworkout.
Would I purchase again? Probably not. I enjoyed Epoch more. I appreciate the formulator trying something new though. You can’t find this in transdermal for anywhere. So I appreciate something new to the market.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m on my second bottle of this. I dose 8 pumps 2x day. Because I work out after work, I don’t get a chance to apply preworkout. That being said, on the weekend I do have the chance. I notice better workouts when I can dose it preworkout.
Would I purchase again? Probably not. I enjoyed Epoch more. I appreciate the formulator trying something new though. You can’t find this in transdermal for anywhere. So I appreciate something new to the market.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m on my second bottle of this. I dose 8 pumps 2x day. Because I work out after work, I don’t get a chance to apply preworkout. That being said, on the weekend I do have the chance. I notice better workouts when I can dose it preworkout. Better pumps and endurance.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m on my second bottle of this. I dose 8 pumps 2x day. Because I work out after work, I don’t get a chance to apply preworkout. That being said, on the weekend I do have the chance. I notice better workouts when I can dose it preworkout. Better pumps and endurance.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've also been using this along side eclipse and epoch while I was awaiting my trt labs. Figured it couldn't hurt to run some Natty stuff in between blasts. My squat has been going up and I'm staying lean so overall I'm happy. I think anyone looking to stay Natty should give Apex Alchemy products a shot. With that said I just started 11kt and msten and going to up test for my next blast. Now to decide if I was through in tbol or anavar. I'm also contemplating grabbing some trest ace oil....

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've also been using this along side eclipse and epoch while I was awaiting my trt labs. Figured it couldn't hurt to run some Natty stuff in between blasts. My squat has been going up and I'm staying lean so overall I'm happy. I think anyone looking to stay Natty should give Apex Alchemy products a shot. With that said I just started 11kt and msten and going to up test for my next blast. Now to decide if I was through in tbol or anavar. I'm also contemplating grabbing some trest ace oil....
Skip the trest for later.... seriously. Why? Just read on trest sides. When on trest, I squeezed my nipple and shot milk against the mirror from 3 feet away. Later I had nice firm techno tits, even though I was using letro with it.... so DON'T use it if you are a "roid noob". ;)