Apex-Alchemy: Kronos log

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Whats going on AM,

Haven’t been here in awhile; I have been lurking on other forums and decided to come back and log this product.

We’re all stressed trying to get lean for the summer, and some of us never have enough time to do it. Im one of those people, and thats why I run 11-KT to give me a little boost.

I’m running Kronos, an 11-KT product by Apex-Alchemy.com. 10 sprays amounts to 100 mg and lasts roughly 50 days at that dose.

This isn’t my first Apex product, i ran multiple bottles of Epoch (Myostatin inhibitor) which I personally saw great gains from. I highly recommend both products and a 10% discount can be appllied using SLICE10

Edit:
Added picture.[/B]

Last edited:

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your results, I'm running 11-kt now. What dosage are you running?

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your results, I'm running 11-kt now. What dosage are you running?
Whats up bro?! How are you liking the 11-KT?

I’m running 200 mg ED, which amounts to 10 sprays in the morning and 10 sprays at night.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting this week at 100, then going to 150 for a few weeks then taper off at 100 for a handful of days. I have my dosage schedule at work, think it's about a 5.5 week run mostly at 150mg ED. Hopefully it's enough to help trim up a little.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Anyone here run any Apex products yet? If so, chime in and share your experiences!

Last edited:
slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting this week at 100, then going to 150 for a few weeks then taper off at 100 for a handful of days. I have my dosage schedule at work, think it's about a 5.5 week run mostly at 150mg ED. Hopefully it's enough to help trim up a little.
Will definitely help you trim up bro. Good luck and please feel free to update your experience of 11-KT in here!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Looking leaner and feel less bloated throughout the day. Just ran for a short mile with the dog. About to bang out my push day.

Anyone else working chest?

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Solid brother. I see your splitting doses, I've been dosing mine once in the morning (pre-workout). Any idea on the half-life on the TD? Any sleep issues noticed after your night dosing?

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Really looking forward to this run. Seems like a perfect bridge into a summer cycle

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Solid brother. I see your splitting doses, I've been dosing mine once in the morning (pre-workout). Any idea on the half-life on the TD? Any sleep issues noticed after your night dosing?
Not sure on the half life, maybe @nostrum420 can chime in?

My sleep is always weird because my dog sleeps in bed with me and he moves around a lot throughout the night. Which sucks, I’m a light sleeper haha.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Half life is just one little piece of pharmacokinetics; people worry a little too much about it, imo. That being said, it should be similar to testosterone since it is T just with an 11-keto group, hence the trivial name. It may be a little more susceptible to conjugation via it's 11-OH metabolite but C-11 is pretty hindered so I doubt it would lead to significant difference in elimination routes/times. Simple, right?

Anyway, with this and most other TDs, once or twice a day are both fine; do what works best for you. Adherence to protocol is the bigger issue. So if your schedule is hectic and applying once a day is easier that's better than having several days where you miss the second application. Conversely, depending on how much you're using, applying it all at once can be cumbersome or time consuming and might take a long time to dry etc, etc, etc... So, in that case spreading out the applications could be preferable.

Diffusion through the layers of your skin will create a time release effect and with many things the target tissue has to reach a certain level of saturation before results become noticeable and that may take several applications.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this as well!

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Looking leaner today, looks like its working well! About to apply another dose and go for a run.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Solid! How's the mood man? I'm not sure if this is a "feel good" supplement or not. I'm feeling awesome today but the sun is shining and it's going up to 80 today so maybe it's not the 11-kt...ha!

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Solid! How's the mood man? I'm not sure if this is a "feel good" supplement or not. I'm feeling awesome today but the sun is shining and it's going up to 80 today so maybe it's not the 11-kt...ha!
Mood is great, weather is definitely a plus too!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed. Looking forward to your progress. I will be running this soon. Check out my eclipse log if you have time. Im a fan of Apex-alchemy 😉

Last edited:
slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Looking forward to your progress. I will be running this soon. Check out my eclipse log if you have time. Im a fan of Apex-alchemy
Eclipse is great bro, right? Saw mild PH gains from it. Ill check your log out

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
No lift or cardio yesterday or today as i was out of state visiting family. Can certainly see a difference in the stomach, obliques are starting to pop, and i wasnt even strict on diet!! 🥶

Excited to wake up tomorrow and kill it. The weight belt just came in so ill be able to do weighted pull ups and dips!

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
HIIT on bike for an hour and then abs!!! Have i convinced anyone into trying apex products yet? REALLY STARTING TO LOOK LEAN BROS!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just realized i was referencing epoch not eclipse that gave me mild PH results l. My mistake, and sorry if i confused anyone.
I'm running epoch eclipse and lithos atm while awaiting my trt bloodwork tomorrow. Figured It would be nice to run in between blasts. I'm ready for my appointment in the morning then I'll be hopping on 11kt and a couple other things. Epi in general I've ran before in follidrone and it seemed to keep me lean even if I cheated often on diet. It bumps endurance up quite a bit from my experience as well.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Before 11-KT i was sitting about 220-222 lbs. woke up this morning at 216 lbs and look so much leaner! I love this ****

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
My sleep does feel a bit off. Didnt sleep well past couple nights and my nap today wasnt great either.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I haven't checked my. Weight yet but haven't been eating real clean lately. I'm dosing 200 a day now with some other stuff, haven't noticed much yet as far as strength goes. I am full and lean though. Will be interesting to see how it goes the next couple months.

JCX

JCX

Awards
Any andro Sides/Shut down? What are you running for PCT/?

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any andro Sides/Shut down? What are you running for PCT/?
I haven't noticed any sides but I'm on trt so can't comment on the pct. I'd say something mild would be fine for pct, clomid or nolva at appropriate doses.