Apex Alchemy is Looking for Lucky Lithos Loggers

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Lithos is Powered by pomegranate extract BUT not just any pomegranate extract.

We use a highly purified extract which has been standardized to contain 98% Urolithin B a natural muscle-tone-enhancer, mitochondria-booster and antioxidant.

In addition Lithos contains Grape Seed Extract.

Once again we didn't settle for just any Grape Seed Extract, ours is standardized to contain 90% Polyphenols to support healthy blood flow by enhancing your body's natural production of "Nitric Oxide."

Nitric Oxide is the body's signal molecule to tell your blood vessels to relax and allow good blood flow. Unfortunately, like many of our bodies natural systems, Nitric Oxide molecules can be destroyed by free radicals and/or reduced to unnaturally low levels by many environmental factors such as poor diet, stressful conditions and lack of exercise.

To top it all off we added a unique "lipophilic" form of vitamin C.

"Normal vitamin C" (Ascorbic Acid) is unstable and breaks down quickly especially when it's dissolved in water. Since we humans are mostly made of water, "normal vitamin C" is usually broken down by our body's before it can get in to the tissue of our skin, muscles and other organs and if it can't even get into those tissues before breaking down, it's not going to be able to offer the benefits we sometimes hear about from scientific studies where vitamin C is injected into a tissue sample or given in a very high dosage to a lab animal.

Our vitamin C-ester (ascorbyl-palmitate for you science buffs) is better absorbed into the skin and other tissues where it can go to work for you offering collagen boosting, immune system protection and antioxidant benefits. In fact, vitamin C is the most abundant antioxidant in human skin but the human body can't produce it on its own!

Natural must mean weak, right?

Now, I'm not saying this is by any means the most potent anabolic ever to bless the iron worshipers buuuuuuut it did perform better than testosterone, on paper...

Urolithin B, a newly identified regulator of skeletal muscle mass.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28251839

And it has some other interesting potential benefits:

Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant mechanisms of urolithin B in activated microglia

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0944711318302204

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Me first.
Yessir, as discussed. I had meant to message you. I'll be sending your bottle out once I pick a few of the guys who will no doubt be applying any sucking now. That way, a few logs hopefully go up around the same time.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
looks sick!

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Ill be trying out my bottle here in a couple days!!! Been having a hard time deciding between running eclipse with lithos, or eclipse with my epoch. I decided to run eclipse with lithos first and couldnt be more excited! Will start my log when I do

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't do logs, however will probably be buying so I'll endeavour to do a review when completed

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to give this a whirl.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You know I'm in, this would be great to run after the eclipse/test blast to see if strength holds up. Love your products man, thanks for offering so much to this community! Whoever gets to log I will be following.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This looks pretty interesting and hopefully will benefit someone who’s high volume/borderline overtraining.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will give this a whirl and give you my 2 cents
I am very detailed with my training and logging, so you will not be shortchanged.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great apps so far!

A few guys were a little disappointed at how quickly the last opportunity was here and gone so I'm going to keep this one open a little longer. Please keep the applications coming!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will be following the logs, looks interesting !!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will follow too, I'm interested in pomegranates awesome benefits, especially for older people (like me).

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine today! I didn't realize I was chosen, what a surprise!
Log will be up on Monday.