Apex-Alchemy is first class!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just had to throw a shout out to Apex and their customer service. I had an issue with one of my bottles that I had ordered while offshore. I emailed them and within minutes, I had a response and a tracking number for a replacement. It doesn't get any better than that! On top of their incredible service, Apex's products are the best in the industry in my opinion!

natureman4

Awards
Agreed! Always impeccable shipping and quick responses. I'm slathering myself with Ursa and Helios these days, plus Triton before workouts and Relax sometimes at night. Visited my parents the other week and they were shocked at how good Ursa and Helios smelled...

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven't used ursa, if you could describe your experience with it is appreciate it. Seems popular
For me, it: Makes me 'run hotter' for lack of a better term, leading to a lot more sweating than usual. Increase in vascularity as well. But the most noticeable over time has been the boost in endurance. After a few months, I've found myself continually adding extra sets/tossing in more exercises on a regular basis. Have been losing fat/putting on a bit of muscle throughout the run, being either at or just a bit under maintenance. Really love the stuff haha

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me, it: Makes me 'run hotter' for lack of a better term, leading to a lot more sweating than usual. Increase in vascularity as well. But the most noticeable over time has been the boost in endurance. After a few months, I've found myself continually adding extra sets/tossing in more exercises on a regular basis. Have been losing fat/putting on a bit of muscle throughout the run, being either at or just a bit under maintenance. Really love the stuff haha
Same for me. I’m a non-sweater no matter how hard I push training, but I sweat my a$$ off when I’m running Ursa. I’m around 2 months of continuous use at 3ml per day and it’s still as potent as it was the first week.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Same for me. I’m a non-sweater no matter how hard I push training, but I sweat my a$$ off when I’m running Ursa. I’m around 2 months of continuous use at 3ml per day and it’s still as potent as it was the first week.
What can I expect if I use ursa?

Thanks

natureman4

Awards
What can I expect if I use ursa?

Thanks
Ever worked out outside or in a garage when it's 90+ degrees and you're sweating buckets but somehow you have the energy and endurance to keep going nonstop and you know you just burned off a bit of your love handles from the last dirty bulk that session? For me it's like that but every day lol

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Ever worked out outside or in a garage when it's 90+ degrees and you're sweating buckets but somehow you have the energy and endurance to keep going nonstop and you know you just burned off a bit of your love handles from the last dirty bulk that session? For me it's like that but every day lol
Damn.
I never feel tired when I'm lifting so imagine if I use this!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven't used ursa, if you could describe your experience with it is appreciate it. Seems popular
The biggest thing for me is the gradual, yet permanent shrinking of my waist line. I've always been pretty muscular and fairly lean compared to most. (6' 225-228 lbs 15-17% bf) This is being all natural with the exception of some light "andro" PH cycles here and there. I've never been one to cut then bulk. I just don't have the discipline or will power and working offshore makes it that much harder. I realize "recomp's" are harder, but with Ursa, I haven't really made huge changes to my diet or training but the fat has just melted off these past 6 months or so. I have worn 34" waist pants for the last 35 years. My jeans now are falling off of me and I'm easily a 33 but probably closer to a 32" waist. Not that I ever had a puffy face but my face looks leaner and more angular. My love handles and lower stomach are not ripped per say,(but they are getting close) but I'm the leanest I've ever been and I'm approaching 52 years old. I'm down to 210 lbs (some muscle loss as the past year or so I haven't trained heavy due to age/injuries and just trying to get leaner). I was huge into Ursolic Acid way back when Patrick Arnold had Ergopharm and Pump Spray was a product I absolutely loved! However, I didn't have the $$$ to run it much as it was expensive but the stuff worked like nothing else. Now Apex has Ursa and Triton. Pump Spray was basically Ursolic Acid and Triton (Triacetyl Adenosine) mixed together. The Vascularity is what you should notice right away and the fat disappearing is very gradual but very real. I'm not sure what added benefits Ursa would give someone who pins frequently, but I would bet you could cheat more on your diet while staying lean without the use of stimulants/clen, etc. The stuff is too good not to run in my opinion!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Apex is great and Ursa is awesome!

A few people have asked about the effects of Ursa, so here's my review, if interested.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any deals of codes on products atm?

Have yet to try any apex stuff and what better time when im being a natty bitch.
have you signed up to our email list? if not you are missing the all-new private codes being dropped to inner circle customers.

normally we have BOGO sales where you can mix and match products, we have them every month or two.

I might add too, that we keep prices at rock bottom anyhow, so if you just can't wait, order up knowing you're not going to get raked over the coals.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Hard for me to say exactly what I get out of Ursa because I am on cycle, plus taking it with gw50156 and mk677 but holy cow the one thing I do know it’s I can not stop sweating. The sweat is insane !

DinnerTable

DinnerTable

Awards
Me: *checks bank account*
alright! Got paid!

Apex Alchemy: oh? 😏

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My credit card transactions are almost exclusively to supp shops 😃 (I use debit for most stuff). But hey, could be worse subjects = )
Very true! i'll take my supplement addictions over any other type of addiction :LOL: