Unanswered Apex Alchemy Epoch

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anybody have experience using this? Love Epi products but have never tried a TD one. Would love to try a couple bottles if the feedback is good!

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just finished a bottle and have 2 more arriving today. I had some issues with the pumps but have figured out how to work around that. Their CS is very good and will help you if you have any issues.

I've used other laxo trans and this is the one I plan to continue to use moving forward.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just finished a bottle and have 2 more arriving today. I had some issues with the pumps but have figured out how to work around that. Their CS is very good and will help you if you have any issues.

I've used other laxo trans and this is the one I plan to continue to use moving forward.
Have you noticed anything after just 1 bottle? Is there any difference between the TD and just taking caps pf Epi?

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll be honest I'm still not sold on Epi. It's been in multiple products I've used that I feel I've gotten results from but I can't be sure. I look fuller and my muscles seem a bit harder. I'm sold enough on those results to buy more. They currently only have the OG formula without Epi but I still wanted the Epi so I emailed them and they had some bottles left. I think laxo is the better of the two compounds tho, so the OG formula is probably really good and was $5 cheaper when I looked.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'll be honest I'm still not sold on Epi. It's been in multiple products I've used that I feel I've gotten results from but I can't be sure. I look fuller and my muscles seem a bit harder. I'm sold enough on those results to buy more. They currently only have the OG formula without Epi but I still wanted the Epi so I emailed them and they had some bottles left. I think laxo is the better of the two compounds tho, so the OG formula is probably really good and was $5 cheaper when I looked.
Yeah looks like the original formula with Epi only is on the site currently for a good price....was contemplating buying a couple bottles to finish out my cut...

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah looks like the original formula with Epi only is on the site currently for a good price....was contemplating buying a couple bottles to finish out my cut...
My bad, I forgot the OG was just Epi. I'd personally email for the newer formula. Looks like their laxo product is still sold out.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My bad, I forgot the OG was just Epi. I'd personally email for the newer formula. Looks like their laxo product is still sold out.
Any issues with spraying and rubbing the product in? Does it dry fast?

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any issues with spraying and rubbing the product in? Does it dry fast?
They use some essential oil so I feel it takes a little longer to dry than the competition. I usually wait 20min for it to dry.