Unanswered Apex Alchemy Epichaos or Follidrone

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Been eyeing both for a while now. I know Follidrone has a few more ingredients but I have heard great things about Apex. Anyone used both? Which did you like more? I'm in the middle of a cut and plan on stacking this with a few other supps.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would pick up and log the follidrone 2.0 because of the extra ingredients! There should be a sale rather soon on BLR products too. So hold off pulling the trigger.

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Haven't used Follindrone. I'm currently logging Epichaos, I love it and enjoying the vascularity.

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would pick up and log the follidrone 2.0 because of the extra ingredients! There should be a sale rather soon on BLR products too. So hold off pulling the trigger.
Nice! I may pick up some Eclipse from Apex either way haha

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been eyeing both for a while now. I know Follidrone has a few more ingredients but I have heard great things about Apex. Anyone used both? Which did you like more? I'm in the middle of a cut and plan on stacking this with a few other supps.
What else do you plan to use (may help decision making)?

It would probably come down to:

1)Would you rather use a topical or pop some pills?
2)Price? Epi chaos is a bit cheaper at the moment.

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What else do you plan to use (may help decision making)?

It would probably come down to:

1)Would you rather use a topical or pop some pills?
2)Price? Epi chaos is a bit cheaper at the moment.
I’d like to try out some topicals to be honest, it is nice that it’s a bit cheaper.

But as for other supps I have MA Supps pre workout coming in, apex alchemy eclipse and then either folli or epichoas 🧐

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epoch has Epicatechin and Laxogenin and is also currently on sale, if that makes your decision any more difficult... 😇

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Epoch has Epicatechin and Laxogenin and is also currently on sale, if that makes your decision any more difficult... 😇
Haha greeeaaat now I need to put them in a bag and pull one out!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would agree with this! Definitely recommend FD2.0! It's a fan favorite around here:) But sounds like you plan on uses both products eventually so might as well pick them both up.

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Epoch has Epicatechin and Laxogenin and is also currently on sale, if that makes your decision any more difficult...
Any idea when Kronos will be back in stock? That is originally what I was going to grab but it’s out of stock

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any idea when Kronos will be back in stock? That is originally what I was going to grab but it’s out of stock
Dry your tears; it should be back up later today or tomorrow at the latest.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone has been out for a while now and the feedback has been great.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going against the grain on this one;

Try epichaos

It’s new

Run a log see what happens

Everyone knows about follidrone and what to expect..

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Going against the grain on this one;

Try epichaos

It’s new

Run a log see what happens

Everyone knows about follidrone and what to expect..
I was kind of thinking the same plus for what I would pay for follidrone I could get eclipse and epichaos from apex and log that!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait? What’s this about a sale on Follidrone? I’m about 1/2way through my 3rd bottle on this cycle and was debating a 4th. A sale would make my decision much easier !

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait? What’s this about a sale on Follidrone? I’m about 1/2way through my 3rd bottle on this cycle and was debating a 4th. A sale would make my decision much easier !
Yes, there is supposed to be a summer intro sale that is coming soon. Believe the details are being finalized. There should be emails sent and a thread made soon enough.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Allllright so ordering eclipse, epichoas and Kronos as we speak lol
Awesome man we'd love to hear your feedback . Also, hope you used my code GRZB10 for 10% off. If not still a great deal on top notch transdermals.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Now that more people have tried epichaos, could someone who has tried compare them. I have used epichaos twice and enjoyed the results.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I haven't used both, but I've ran Follidrone a ton and what I can tell you from my experience is that it def takes some time to kick in, probably around when I'm almost done w the first bottle and starting the 2nd. But after that, it's fantastic.

A gym buddy of mine says that he felt Apex's maybe the 3rd day in...

Hope that helps.