Apex Alchemy Epichaos 100 vs Prototype Nutrition E Spray

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Apex Alchemy Epichaos 100 vs Prototype Nutrition E Spray

The purpose of this review is to compare Apex Alchemy's Epichaos 100 and Prototype Nutrition's E Spray. Both are transdermal Epicatechin products. However, there is ONLY one winner in this comparison involving convenience and cost.

CONVENIENCE:
Epichaos 100 utilizes an airless pump dispenser while E Spray, surprise surprise uses a pump spray. Both products are especially accurate. However, Ephichaos 100 clearly dominates E Spray for two reasons:

1. First, to get the prescribed 233mg of Ephicatechin that Prototype Nutrition recommend you need a total of 50, yes, 50 total sprays. Also, keep in mind that as the bottle empties, you have to strategically hold the bottle to ensure the pump sprays product and not just air. Epichaos 100 is easy, pump and apply. The application time is greatly reduced with Ephichaos 100 in comparison to E Spray.

2. Lastly, be forewarned that E Spray does stain, clothe, walls etc. Per Prototype Nutritions's website, "**PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM MAY CAUSE DISCOLORATION TO CLOTHING." Ephichaos 100 does not stain. Period.

COST:

Prototype Nutrition's E Spray costs $45.99 per bottle. This price drops to $39.09 after a 15% discount (periodically throughout the year). Therefore, the cost per 233 mg (or 50 sprays) is $1.30 per serving. Apex Alchemy's Ephichaos is $49.99 per bottle, but drops dramatically during their sales (BOGO FREE). To get approximately the same dose of Ephicatechin as E Spray, one would need 12 pumps (240mg of Epichatechin) Ephichaos 100. Therefore the cost of per serving for Ephichaos 100 is approximately $1.20.

In summary, Ephichaos 100 is the clear winner due to easy of application (12 pumps vs 50 spray), lack of staining and cost.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
I know if I had to apply 50 sprays of something every time I applied it, not only would I probably loose count. But I'd just get sick of using it
Lol I applied 25 sprays twice a day. TBH the staining is pretty bad. I’d apply in the shower to avoid overspray, but then the shower needed to be washed. This new iteration of Apex Alchemy’s Epichaos 100 makes using TDs easy.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epichaos 100 Gel (along with the New Flashpoint Gel, and Ursa Major Gel), is back in stock, and on Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale, along with the rest of Apex-Alchemy's outstanding line of products!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to give it a try!