AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off, I want to give a huge shoutout to @Renew1, @nostrum420 and @xR1pp3Rx and anyone else that made this opportunity possible. They are allowing me to log not one, two, or three, but four bottles of Dienolone.

Background

First, a little about me. I am 31, I will turn 32 during the log, and I am a high school social studies teacher. With that in mind, I will get some picture, but not too many, just to cover myself. I have been training 13 years now. I am on TRT (100 mg weekly split 50mg/50mg) and have been on that since April. Prior to that, I was using Androgel, but I talked my doc into Test C. I have blasted quite a bit, your basic test at 500 mg, test/deca, test/eq/mast, test/tren and I have also used DMZ and Superdrol. Since returning to the gym post lockdown, I have only been using staples.

Training

I follow a "powerbuilding" split if you will where the first set is a top set and then there are three backdown sets for the main lift. The weight and reps is based off percentages of my one rep maxes. After the main lift, I have quite a bit of volume, and the split from there is your traditional bro split. I used to follow a PPL, but post lockdown, I wanted one less day in the gym. Additionally, I listen to The Real Bodybuilding Podcast and it got me thinking, a lot of the "bro" stuff actually works, even though science may go against it, and I have been having success with most of the "bro" stuff, going to failure and similar things. Here is the current split:

Sunday - Legs (squat)
Monday - Delts (military press)
Tuesday - Arms
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Back (deadlift)
Friday - Chest (bench)
Saturday - Off/fasted cardio

Bench - 305
Deadlift - 560
Squat - 485
Military Press - 225 (standing, no leg drive)

Nutrition

I carb/calorie cycle. I have two high days, three moderate days, and two low days. I will post specifics of my diet in the log. Here is my breakdown currently.

High days - 4,125 cals 50 carbs/ 30 protein/ 20 fat
Moderate days - 3,875 cals 40 carbs/ 35 protein/ 25 fat
Low days - 3,625 cals 20 carbs/ 40 protein/ 40 fat

Supplements

Here is what I will be using in addition during the log. I have used all of these since lockdown lifted.

Orange Triad
Oximega
Gut Health
Digestive Enzymes (1 capsule with each meal)
Vitamin C 1,000 mg
Vitamin D 5,000 iu
Magnesium
Zinc
Vitamin B12
Cycle Assist
Inhibit P
TUDCA
EAA (intra workout)
Super Carb (intra workout)
Whey Isolate (post workout)
Pre Workout (changes on the day)
TRT dose of test
12.5 mg aromasin EOD

Goals

I am hoping to put on some scale weight and look a little leaner. I would love to hit a 500 squat with this cycle, 315 bench, and 585 deadlift.

Dosing

I am looking for input on this. Four bottle were sent, so I was thinking of the following:

Weeks 1-2 - 50 mg daily
Weeks 3-9 - 100 mg daily

I think I did my math right.

I was also thinking of making it an 8 week cycle, where one week is 150 mg. Input would be great!
I will begin on Sunday with my first dose. I will report my weight then and give a number I would like to hit.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my thoughts are that 50mgs is more of a cutting dose, just enough to keep mass hanging on in a deficit. perhaps 75 to start since you would like to add a little weight.. i think 100-150 will be the best for your endeavors. even if you have to keep it to 8 weeks.

also, tip for those who are worried about the smell. you might try using on the ankles and tops of feet. you can then cover with socks and shoes, which should keep it primarily to yourself. might be a huge improvement if your feet stink!~

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my thoughts are that 50mgs is more of a cutting dose, just enough to keep mass hanging on in a deficit. perhaps 75 to start since you would like to add a little weight.. i think 100-150 will be the best for your endeavors. even if you have to keep it to 8 weeks.

also, tip for those who are worried about the smell. you might try using on the ankles and tops of feet. you can then cover with socks and shoes, which should keep it primarily to yourself. might be a huge improvement if your feet stink!~
ive used 50mg per of injectable and it was fantastic on a bulk. maybe the inject version a bit stronger though. i love this compound but it gives me gyno....that sucks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its like any other 19 nor. it can cause problems for some indeed. its best to have your defenses in place before starting.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its like any other 19 nor. it can cause problems for some indeed. its best to have your defenses in place before starting.
This. I have caber on hand, doubt I will need it though. I have used deca at 600 mg and tren at 300, then upped for 500. No need for caber, but I ran Inhibit P with my AI which is why I am going to run Inhibit P during this run.

nnnnnn

Awards
Subbed. And I agree.

OP has Inhibit P and Caber, I just use Vitamin B6 at 300mg EOD for prolactin control. For anyone scared of gyno, I use 0.5ml of Virtus daily but maybe OP has other AI not listed that he's using just in case during this log.. For me personally and to share current experience for anyone worried about gyno, I have no remote symptoms of gyno with 0.5ml virtus AI, 300mg Vit B6 EOD and 100mg Dienolone dose everyday. So folks, an AI with some Prolactin control eliminates this worry.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dienolone seems crazy strong. It would have been my first run with anything hormonal if I got chosen, but may have been better that I wasn't as it seems like it's more for advanced which you are. Excited to see how you mutate and what PR's you hit off this.

Last edited:
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here we go!

Initial Thoughts

This is pretty easy to apply. There are ml markers on the bottle. The smell is somewhat strong, but it's not bad. It is kind of woodsy. I would not use this if it was a cologne, but it is something I can easily deal with. It dries pretty quickly once applied as well.

I decided to just run 100 mg or 2 ml daily. I applied twice, once in the morning and once in the evening. Both times were after a shower, I applied to shoulders/upper arms.

One thing worth noting, if you have smaller hands like I do, you would be best off dropping .5 ml in your hand, apply, and then use the other .5 ml. That way the liquid doesn't run through your fingers or anything like that. Again, I have smaller hands, so for most, that probably would not be an issue.

Two more posts incoming.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i recommend not using your hands unless you are wearing a latex glove. your hands have very thick skin and very little enzymatic presence. two things you will want to avoid. its kinda like pouring product down the drain. here is my method so you can try it out.

i fill the oral syringe and apply it to the shoulders for this example. i then use the dropper itself to "spread out the topical" i then let it sit for a few to 10 mins. after which i use a single finger to rub in any residual carrier. this is a best method unless you do use gloves.. then you can do what ever as the hands wont be soaking up your product.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sunday, September 27, 2020

Weight - 202.6

This was my first day with Dienogen. I am going to run it 100 mg daily, maybe going up to 150 mg. The workout was easy, but I did have a set back during it. My breathing was way off. I highly doubt Dienogen had anything to do this this. I was wheezing a little and during my squats, my head felt odd, almost like I was going to pass out, but I was able to get through it. It might have been the heat. I workout in a gym, located in the back/basement of a retail center. There is no AC and the owner did not have all the fans going and he stored all the dehumidifiers for the year. It was colder here the past two weeks. Other than that, the workout was great and the weight moved effortlessly.

Training

Squat
435x1, 390x3,3,3

Hack Squat
180x11, 200x10, 220x10 (failure), 70x10

Seated Leg Curl
10x13, 11x10, 11x10 + 3 forced reps

Lying Leg Curl
6x12,10,10

Leg Extension
11x10, 7x10
(I worked up to 11, it was an all out set)

Single Leg Leg Press
90x15,13,12

Standing Calf
8x12, 10x9,8

Seated Calf
180x10,9,8

*The seated leg curl, lying leg curl, and leg extension machines at my gym are pin loaded, and the plated are numbered 1-20. I do not know the weight of each weight.

Nutrition

Cals - 4,125
Carbs - 505

Fiber - 40
Protein - 305
Fat - 92

Sat - 26
Poly - 8
Mono - 20

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i recommend not using your hands unless you are wearing a latex glove. your hands have very thick skin and very little enzymatic presence. two things you will want to avoid. its kinda like pouring product down the drain. here is my method so you can try it out.

i fill the oral syringe and apply it to the shoulders for this example. i then use the dropper itself to "spread out the topical" i then let it sit for a few to 10 mins. after which i use a single finger to rub in any residual carrier. this is a best method unless you do use gloves.. then you can do what ever as the hands wont be soaking up your product.
Where else have your placed it? It seems like applying to the shoulders, and then spreading out with the dropper, the liquid would fall right to the ground because the liquid is so thin.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I apply it to my collar bone. It runs a little but you don't lose any. Then I throw a glove on and rub it in.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the best spots are where the skin is real thin.. inner arms, upper clavicles, shoulders are prime, tops of feet, inner thigh.. it will roll around on the skin.. you do need to apply it slowly so it doesnt end up where you dont want it.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great wheels. And I agree with @xR1pp3Rx . What I do W/ td is apply to my chest/shoulder area then use your forearms to rub for absorption . Then , your forearms can absorb the remainder. Don’t use hands, you’ll sacrifice some of the compound

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I apply it to my collar bone. It runs a little but you don't lose any. Then I throw a glove on and rub it in.
i put gloves on 1st then put it on glove, rub it in then repeat to other side...also using a hair dryer really speeds up drying time and makes it get into skin better, imo.

lately i've gone cheap and been using dollar tree sandwich baggies in place of gloves-100 for a buck.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW//. dem wheels bro.....
One of the perks of being a former fat kid. My calves look tiny there, but they on pretty good.

For tonight's application, I applied the liquid to my collarbone area. I moved my arm up, if that makes sense, and then let it sit there. I then rubbed it in with food handler gloves. I will get latex gloves when I run out of those! The smell is less intense too. I wonder if that is because most of the three previous applications was absorbed by the hand.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday, September 28, 2020

Weight - 202.2

Weight was down a little today. Surprising after a high carb day. Today I felt better in the gym, no dizzy spells or anything like yesterday. I was winded a few times, but it was very humid in there, that could have been why. Training was good and intense. The weights felt pretty light, except at the end, but I think my shoulders were fried. I also did abs after.

Training

Standing Military Press
190x3, 170x5,5,5
(no leg drive)

Seated Side Raise Machine
120x11,10,10
(rest pause on the last set with forced reps, the 10 does not include the rest pause)

Reverse Pec Deck
132x15,13,12
(rest pause on the last set with forced reps, the 12 does not include the rest pause)

Hammerstrength Shoulder Press
160x10,8
180x8 (forced reps and then drop set after the initial 8)

Cable Side Lateral Raise
10.5x14,12,10

Reverse Dumbbell Fly
25x10,9,8
(did a bunch of swings after the 8)

Nutrition

Cals - 3,875
Carbs - 377

Fiber - 40
Protein - 330
Fat - 107

Sat - 29
Poly - 7
Mono - 19

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I use transdermals all the time. I always use nitrile gloves and for this kind of topical, I would fill the dropper and dispense on each shoulder/neck area and rub it in with gloves on.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In of this, Impressive wheels !!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wheels and meals lookin good homie
Meals are very basic bro meals, but that is what I love. Avocado has been my thing lately too. I think my wife and I go through 10 or 11 a week! Post workout I like to throw in a fun food. It's been ice cream. I have too much in the freezer. I'll get my work meals up today.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of my prepped meals for work. This is what I do on my work days, Monday-Friday.

Meal 1 - At Home 6:45
Shake at 9:00
Meal 2 - 11:30ish
Meal 3 - Pre workout 2:00
Meal 4 - Post workout
Meal 5 - Pre Bed

Here is a typical Moderate Carb day when I work (meals at work anyway)

Meal 2 (sweet potatoes, chicken breast, avocado)

Meal 3 (jasmine rice, chicken breast, teaspoon olive oil, touch of avocado)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday, September 29, 2020

I have been applying Dienogen as directed on Monday. My first three applications, I used my hands, but now, I am putting the dropper in the left hand, raising my left arm and applying to the left collarbone area. I have found that raising my arm allows the liquid to kind of sit there.

Yesterday's workout took a lot out of me, even though it was only arms. This is my second week off a deload and I told myself I am not going to have any stims pre workout on an arm day. That could have been why, but I did apply a lot of sst principles to the workout as well. I didn't do calves after, which I normally hit for three sets, I will do it Thursday or Friday.

Training

Cable Rope Pressdown
27.5x15,13,12

Straight Bar Pressdown
47.5x14,13,12

Reverse Single Arm Cable Pressdown
12.5x13,12,12

Incline Skull Crusher
50x14,13,11
(weight does not include bar, only plates and I go behind my head, not to the forehead)

Smith Close Grip Bench Press
140x8,8,8
(Haven't done these in a long time, weight does not include the bar)

Barbell Curl
40x12,12
50x9

Hammerstrength Preacher Curl
45x8,8
35x9

Incline DB Hammer Curl

Nutrition

Cals - 3,875
Carbs - 375

Fiber - 40
Protein - 333
Fat - 106

Sat - 25
Poly - 7
Mono - 19

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is an off day. After work, I have a well needed message and adjustment lined up!

Also worth noting, libido seems to be higher. I know Sunday was the first day I used it, but the wife and I went at it twice and I have noticed I am waking up excited in the morning. She also likes the smell of the liquid. Maybe I'll make that my cologne and have gains year long!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today is an off day. After work, I have a well needed message and adjustment lined up!

Also worth noting, libido seems to be higher. I know Sunday was the first day I used it, but the wife and I went at it twice and I have noticed I am waking up excited in the morning. She also likes the smell of the liquid. Maybe I'll make that my cologne and have gains year long!
‘Aqua di Enolone’

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It sounds like you are all r3eady getting all kinds of benefits from this !!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday, October 1, 2020

My message Wednesday hit the spot. Two weeks ago, I saw her for the first time She said my back was a lot better and now she wants me to work on my pecs. They are super tight the therapist said. I will make it a habit to use my massage gun and foam roll, but I am so damn lazy!

This morning, Friday, I woke up so damn hungry. I am sitting here, typing this out, and all I can think about is my next meal.

Yesterday's training was very good, Deadlifts felt easy, but on the last rep on the back down sets, I felt my glutes firing. I am not going to write down all my sets, just the working sets. I like watching Nick Walker and James Hollingshead on YouTube. I really like how they do the one all out working set and then a backdown versus straight sets. I am trying to implement it on everything. My back today feels worked and yesterday during my workout, I felt like I had wings.

Training

Deadlift
475x3
420x5,5,5

Wide Grip Pulldown (Prime Attachment)
130x10,8
100x11 (two rest pauses with forced reps after the 11)

Neutral Grip Pulldown (Prime Attachment)
130x10
100x11 (two rest pause sets with forced reps)

Hammerstrength Reverse Grip Pulldown
90x8
70x10 (forced reps after 10)
*done one arm at a time
*weight is plates on a single side

Hammerstrength Low Row
125x9
90x12 (partials after 12)
*done one arm at a time
*weight is plates on a single side

Seated Neutral Grip Cable Row
130x8
100x9 (forced reps after 9)

T Bar Row
90x8
70x10
*landmine attachment done with wide overhand grip

Hammerstrength Shrug
4x15
5x12
6x10
*first number is plates per side

Nutrition

Cals - 4,125
Carbs - 511

Fiber - 40
Protein - 309
Fat - 89

Sat - 23
Poly - 8
Mono - 16

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maannnn.... Every time I take pictures of food it looks like a raccoon knocked over a trash can. Nice layout on all counts.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strong Deadlifts !!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strong Deadlifts !!
The goal was 585 or 600 by the end of the year. But when I came back from lockdown, my deadlifts suffered a lot. I am at 555 right now. Maybe, if I program everything right, I can hit 585.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Friday, October 2, 2020

Hunger was crazy high yesterday. Even after I got done eating, I wanted to eat again. The workout was surprisingly good. When I was doing my warmup sets for my top set of bench, everything felt off. But once things got going, the workout was great. My chest is crazy sore. It has not been this sore in a while and I did less working sets than I normally would do. I pretty much judged my working sets correctly.

Training

Flat Bench Press
265x3
235x5,5,6

Slight Incline Dumbbell Press
80x8 (thought this was going to be the top set)
85x8
70x10

Slight Decline Dumbbell Press
85x8
75x11
*done on a flat bench with a 25 under the front

Hammerstrength Incline Press
100x8
70x8

Hammerstrength Wide Press
100x8
70x14

Pec Deck
120x10
108x8 or 10

Nutrition

Cals - 3,875
Carbs - 377

Fiber - 40
Protein - 335
Fat - 107

Sat - 26
Poly - 7
Mono - 19

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday, October 3, 2020

Off day today with 45 minutes of fasted cardio in the AM. I use the eliptical and do consume EAAs before my session. I meal prepped for the week, ran to the grocery stores, and worked in the front yard. Usually I am dead by this time on a Saturday, but I have some pretty decent energy still. I eat a lot of 93/7 ground beef on my two off days and usually I am a bloated mess right now, but I am not. Given my hunger the past few days, I am curious to see what my weight is at tomorrow.

Nutrition
Cals - 3,625
Carbs - 180
Fiber - 40​
Protein - 356
Fat - 160
Sat - 42​
Poly - 8​
Mono - 32​

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no bloat is a good thing-eh?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah dien is like tren.. if you are chasing size at all you need to out eat this stuff... if your recomping carry on but yeah, if your hungry and your not cutting, EAT MOAR

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Eat More Sounds Good To Me !!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will get yesterday's session up a little later today. However, I would like to give my thoughts one week in.

This stuff is pretty potent and kicks in quick. Libido is higher, energy is a little better than normal, and strength seems to be getting better already. I am hungry all the time, which makes me think my calories are being utilized properly. It is easy to apply and I love the dropper. Every time so far, I have gotten a perfect 1 ml dosing and do not need to waste time adding more or taking more out. Body comp wise, I seem leaner and a little tighter. We'll see how it is the further we go.

In regards to the BOGO deal, I would hop on it. I am going to cut in January. I am thinking of picking some of the items up to aid me with my cut and for future cycles.