Apex-Alchemy DIENOGEN FINAL CLEARANCE HALF PRICE!!!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Juice not worth the squeeze anymore @nostrum420 ?

Good stuff here gentlemen and I suppose ladies if it turns your key...................better to have and not need than need and not have........like a parachute, defense weapon, body armor............

Danimal1414

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If stored properly (cool basement, wrapped up, in bags, in a box, out of sunlight), realistically, how long would the usable life of this be? I'm already sitting on a small set of these that I planned for a tbd future cycle. Thanks.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm now I’m wondering how stocked I really am…
For reference, I’m sitting on 8 sealed and a 9th that’s missing a few doses. I figure that’s enough to last at least two blasts spread over the next couple years (1 blast with dien + other goodies per year. I personally won’t include it more than once a year). I’ve been sitting on some Apex TDs for a while and they’re showing no signs of crystallization or crashing, so I figure the dien will last as well.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For reference, I’m sitting on 8 sealed and a 9th that’s missing a few doses. I figure that’s enough to last at least two blasts spread over the next couple years (1 blast with dien + other goodies per year. I personally won’t include it more than once a year). I’ve been sitting on some Apex TDs for a while and they’re showing no signs of crystallization or crashing, so I figure the dien will last as well.
That’s basically what I’ll have

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Juice not worth the squeeze anymore @nostrum420 ?

Good stuff here gentlemen and I suppose ladies if it turns your key...................better to have and not need than need and not have........like a parachute, defense weapon, body armor............
Pretty much. For the cost of raws for more Dien I can fund like 8 other projects...

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@nostrum420 I like the idea of a dien mix or maybe some dosed at 100mg/ml I’d definitely put in another order

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Renew1 @nostrum420 any mix and match sale coming too ? i need one more of aet & 6oxo TD to make it my 8 weeks run

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the spot reduction you speak of??
Check this out. Looks pretty cool. My expectations are conservative but if the initial reporting is any indicator of being effective I can see it being quite valuable when deep into a cut or sitting at a lower body fat.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Copped two. All wife will let me get atm lol . Hopefully there’s two bottles saved for 7/1 Nos (but seriously) lol

Demi_God

Awards
Check this out. Looks pretty cool. My expectations are conservative but if the initial reporting is any indicator of being effective I can see it being quite valuable when deep into a cut or sitting at a lower body fat.
I see nothing to check out in your reply brotha 👀

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got 2 more of these…ha!

So that’s 6 bottles total that I will soon have in my possession. I have to admit that I have been a little apprehensive starting this as I have never used anything this strong. I also had to hold off as I recently had my test, prolactin, and TSH tested.

I suppose the strongest prohormone I have used in the past is a somewhat patchy and brief run of oral Trenavar. I then attempted a run of Epistane and TD Trenavar about 2 years ago, but I am quite sure the TD Trenavar was completely bunk.

So it’s very possible I will find the balls to start this soon!

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Darn I thought the Kronos was going soon and stocked up on that. Now the Dien! Those are my 2 favorite compounds! I'm running Kronos/URSA Major on a cut right now. Wow, what a great combo. I feel like I can almost see changes daily!

And @Ricky10 the Dienogen sides are bad you shouldn't buy anymore. Hahah JK! I think you will be fine. It is strong, but for me side effects are minimal. The occasional night sweat is about it. I don't think it's as harsh as Trenevar or Epistane. I normally run it with Stanogen or another EpiAndro product and I feel great. Good luck!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Darn I thought the Kronos was going soon and stocked up on that. Now the Dien! Those are my 2 favorite compounds! I'm running Kronos/URSA Major on a cut right now. Wow, what a great combo. I feel like I can almost see changes daily!

And @Ricky10 the Dienogen sides are bad you shouldn't buy anymore. Hahah JK! I think you will be fine. It is strong, but for me side effects are minimal. The occasional night sweat is about it. I don't think it's as harsh as Trenevar or Epistane. I normally run it with Stanogen or another EpiAndro product and I feel great. Good luck!
Nice! Yeah, I’m usually not so timid, and I certainly do love my epiandro/androsterone!

Tomorrow could be the big day 😮

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Yeah, I’m usually not so timid, and I certainly do love my epiandro/androsterone!

Tomorrow could be the big day 😮
I can relate to having some apprehension with this. Well, for me it was all 19 nors in general. This was the second one I ran, first was diendione. For what it’s worth, dienogen is awesome and superior to the ph in my opinion. It didn’t make me feel any different most of the time, but about a week in I entered “god mode” when lifting. For me, it was only positive feels, like that alpha feeling. I had to really contain myself with weights though as I felt that I could definitely lift heavier amounts, but opted for more reps or more sets instead. It aggravated my preexisting gyno a little, and spiked my BP, but those were both expected. I’d wager you’ll be fine if you have ancillaries on hand and monitor your BP. Regular cycle supports as well of course. If you feel inclined, maybe put up a log if you have the time. I’d follow along. Hell I follow everyone’s dien logs lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can relate to having some apprehension with this. Well, for me it was all 19 nors in general. This was the second one I ran, first was diendione. For what it’s worth, dienogen is awesome and superior to the ph in my opinion. It didn’t make me feel any different most of the time, but about a week in I entered “god mode” when lifting. For me, it was only positive feels, like that alpha feeling. I had to really contain myself with weights though as I felt that I could definitely lift heavier amounts, but opted for more reps or more sets instead. It aggravated my preexisting gyno a little, and spiked my BP, but those were both expected. I’d wager you’ll be fine if you have ancillaries on hand and monitor your BP. Regular cycle supports as well of course. If you feel inclined, maybe put up a log if you have the time. I’d follow along. Hell I follow everyone’s dien logs lol

“God mode” is the status I have been looking for my entire life!

I have never logged anything on here hormonal, but I was considering it if/when I hopped on this. I will certainly tag you in if I decide to!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
“God mode” is the status I have been looking for my entire life!

I have never logged anything on here hormonal, but I was considering it if/when I hopped on this. I will certainly tag you in if I decide to!
I hope it has the same affect for you as it did for me. I really enjoyed it and can’t wait to start my next blast with it.

Hell ya man! I’m sure you’d have a decent following since it’s a fairly appealing compound and a decent amount of folks have likely snatched up a couple bottles. Not many long logs with it either. Mine was cut short due to injury and a sponsored log early in dienolone’s release was cut short because of an unrelated med issue. So I imagine there are plenty of guys who’d follow along to see what they’re in for. Either way, hope you have a good run bro 🤘🤘

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hope it has the same affect for you as it did for me. I really enjoyed it and can’t wait to start my next blast with it.

Hell ya man! I’m sure you’d have a decent following since it’s a fairly appealing compound and a decent amount of folks have likely snatched up a couple bottles. Not many long logs with it either. Mine was cut short due to injury and a sponsored log early in dienolone’s release was cut short because of an unrelated med issue. So I imagine there are plenty of guys who’d follow along to see what they’re in for. Either way, hope you have a good run bro 🤘🤘

You know I'd follow, @Ricky10 !

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
This with a td epiandro is the absolute best/strongest non-pinning combo available!!
What dosage do you recommend for both? I've got a few bottles of a td epi and I like Apex's products.

Thanks.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What dosage do you recommend for both? I've got a few bottles of a td epi and I like Apex's products.

Thanks.
for dienogen... sh17 gets real @ 100mgs and above.
stanogen gets legit around 400 mgs per day..

keep an eye on BP when running anything above 100 dienogen!~

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Pulled the trigger and grabbed three bottles to add to my current epi run.

Seeing as I'm also using AET-50, I'm running out of places on my body for them all. :cool:

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered 4 bottles. I'm on the fence if I will use it but goddamn dienolone is an amazing compound and I'd rather have it than not... would be great for this prep. Thanks for the steal of a deal, NOS!