Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vitamin D helps control how much Calcium (essential to bone health) and Phosphate (needed for healthy bones, teeth, muscles, nerves, and basic bodily functions) you absorb from food. Vitamin D3 is naturally produced by the skin when it's exposed to the sun.

Screenshot_20221027-174351~2.png

Many people have a very difficult time getting their vitamin D blood levels up to a Doctor's recommendation, even with oral supplement, especially those with digestive issues that could be limiting fat absorption like Celiac, Crohn's disease, GERD, and others. This can be due to a variety of reasons including foods that a person is/isn't eating while consuming the supplement, varying formulations (capsules, soft gel tablets, gummies, and liquid drops), if the individual is or is not on a low fat diet, as well as the individual differences in gut biology.

Our D3 1200 is different.

Our carrier starts with a very highly concentrated co-solution custom tailored to the active ingredient. As the co-solution is warmed by contact with your skin the evaporative components are quickly driven off, and our penetration enhancing agents go to work.

Finally as the product is absorbed into the skin our emollients create a barrier and drive the active ingredient into the deepest layers of the skin in order to provide the maximum benefits of Vitamin D3.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whoo yes nice .. looking fwd to reading more on topical D3

Also as botk asked curious about the dosage per ml and how it compares to oral in studies

regardless getting this on bogo lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
whoo yes nice .. looking fwd to reading more on topical D3

Also as botk asked curious about the dosage per ml and how it compares to oral in studies

regardless getting this on bogo lol
I Definitely believe it to be superior to oral, based on studies I've read.
We'll add a study in a bit ....

Brocodeout69

Brocodeout69

Awards
Would it still be worthwhile to supplement this wrh K2?

Seems like a great product. I really enjoyed the ease of application with both Helios & Stanogen.

Brocodeout69

Brocodeout69

Awards
Yes. K2 has it's own benefits.
Thank you! I use K2 obviously because it helps to ensure the calcium transported by the Vitamin D is absorbed by your bones where it's needed, rather than accumulating in deposits in your arteries.

I haven't had time to read the research on D transdermals that you posted, so I wasn't sure how topical application altered the above mechanism of action.

Thank you @nostrum420 for putting out a great line of topicals!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you! I use K2 obviously because it helps to ensure the calcium transported by the Vitamin D is absorbed by your bones where it's needed, rather than accumulating in deposits in your arteries.

I haven't had time to read the research on D transdermals that you posted, so I wasn't sure how topical application altered the above mechanism of action.

Thank you @nostrum420 for putting out a great line of topicals!
Thank you for your support!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Or course.

Out of curiosity, would a properly dosed D/K product be feasible? My knowledge on transdermals is really limited.
I would be interested in this combo also. My TRT Dr. recommended I take K with my D.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Opened it last night couldnt wait till today lol

Quick review : Application smooth just like all apex products, As for bottles, im liking these new ones where you can turn around the top to open and close.

As for effectiveness - cant really judge on this .. i trust apex & crew :)

My dosing before this was 10kiu vitd + 200k2

New dosing : 1 spray of apex + 5kiu which will give me 100k2

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just curious - since there is (on many different forum and on YouTube) a great deal of discussion re co-administering D3 and K2, have you considered (i) a combined D3/Ks product or (ii) a TD K2 product?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just curious - since there is (on many different forum and on YouTube) a great deal of discussion re co-administering D3 and K2, have you considered (i) a combined D3/Ks product or (ii) a TD K2 product?
That sounds like a great idea!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for the delay getting back to this. Basically, when I first looked into it, I thought there could be an issue with toxicity but it looks like that's only a particular, synthetic form of vitamin K. I'll look in to adding it once we run through the current batch.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the delay getting back to this. Basically, when I first looked into it, I thought there could be an issue with toxicity but it looks like that's only a particular, synthetic form of vitamin K. I'll look in to adding it once we run through the current batch.
Very Nice !!