Apex-Alchemy BOGO Free Sale Through 11-30-20 !!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm going to place an order for Helios tomorrow.
Get these great products while they are BOGO Free, Bros.
You Won't find a better sale than this.

Screenshot_20201115-072227~2.png

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If anyone is curious about Ursa Major, check it:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to place an order for Helios tomorrow.
Get these great products while they are BOGO Free, Bros.
You Won't find a better sale than this.

View attachment 199447
iconic is out of cbd oil and sciatica is killing me...going to be ordering some helios on wednesday, hopefully it will give even a slight bit of relief!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep!

Apart from a Postal Service flub (slight), Apex shipping has always been lightning fast for me.
did some research, pretty eager to try the helios. my sciatica is calming down a bit, hopefully it can help with that...but the bph is very interesting---where did you apply to get that benefit?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
did some research, pretty eager to try the helios. my sciatica is calming down a bit, hopefully it can help with that...but the bph is very interesting---where did you apply to get that benefit?
Uhhhh..... LOL.
:oops::cry:

JK.
LOL.

My normal spots (depending upon what else I was using).
Arms, calves, thighs, traps ....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Uhhhh..... LOL.
:oops::cry:

JK.
LOL.

My normal spots (depending upon what else I was using).
Arms, calves, thighs, traps ....
interesting, i saw applying td tumeric to stomach was good for bph---wasn't trying to be graphic just looking for best results.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
interesting, i saw applying td tumeric to stomach was good for bph---wasn't trying to be graphic just looking for best results.
I was just being silly.

I generally apply my TDs to the same spots.
You could try applying it to the stomach, but I wasn't aware of any added benefit there.

Sildefinite

Awards
Made a larger order, have 6 Helios and a few other things including the new Ursa Major can’t wait to try the 2 stacked for their purported health benefits.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was just being silly.

I generally apply my TDs to the same spots.
You could try applying it to the stomach, but I wasn't aware of any added benefit there.
i usually just put what i intend to spend on my bluebird debit card...turns out after making 2 seperate orders yesterday i have $25 left on balance, going to go to walmart tomorrow and put $10 more on card and order some more helios.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i usually just put what i intend to spend on my bluebird debit card...turns out after making 2 seperate orders yesterday i have $25 left on balance, going to go to walmart tomorrow and put $10 more on card and order some more helios.
Nice!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you wont regert it~

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Need to grab some more Ursa and maybe some epi chaos or arimahex

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you compare Ursa to EpiChaos yet?
was just about to do that let me compare now

they’re both VERY similar however, Ursa Major has way more vascularity and hardness which comes right after application plus body heat increase. They’re very similar though . I used the epichaos spray though. I’d have to try the new application to see fully. For me, td epicatechin and oral is very different though. Also, ursolic acid is giving me mood benefits and an anti anxiety / nootropic effect where’s as epicatechin I don’t notice much. Pumps and strength may have been better with epi but it’s still early

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just completed order!!!

Sildefinite

Awards
Just received my purchase from apex, turn around was 3 days, have about 16 items from them, tried the Ursa Major, the epichaos, and the Helios today and they all apply extremely easy, very easy to spread, and all smell very very good. Pleasantly pleased so far.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just received my purchase from apex, turn around was 3 days, have about 16 items from them, tried the Ursa Major, the epichaos, and the Helios today and they all apply extremely easy, very easy to spread, and all smell very very good. Pleasantly pleased so far.
Dayum! What all are you running?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sust 600mg/week
Epiandro 1.2g’s ED
DMZ 45mg ED
B-AET- 75mg ED
Virtus .5ML EOD
Epichaos 100mg ED
Helios 100mg ED (gonna bump to 200)
Ursa Major 106mg ED
would this be a blast? or a cycle? if it is a cycle i would hold the epichaos until week prior to PCT then continue to run it until the clean out period before your next cycle.

Sildefinite

Awards
would this be a blast? or a cycle? if it is a cycle i would hold the epichaos until week prior to PCT then continue to run it until the clean out period before your next cycle.
Blast brother.

Sildefinite

Awards
Blast brother.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
man did you see seans log on it? he posted good pics and there are many people singing the same tune about this stuff.
are you going to review or log it ? If nothing else at least let us know how it goes~

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
man did you see seans log on it? he posted good pics and there are many people singing the same tune about this stuff.
are you going to review or log it ? If nothing else at least let us know how it goes~
For sure I make sure to do some research on something before ordering and for sure I'll be running a log. It's been sometime since I've ran one but that is when I was at my most dedicated and active. It's what also led to being a rep for a few places. I'll make sure to tag you when I get a log going.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I may have missed this somewhere but is there any benefit to taking turmeric orally as opposed to TD? I currently take it now orally but if TD is all around better I’m game.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I may have missed this somewhere but is there any benefit to taking turmeric orally as opposed to TD? I currently take it now orally but if TD is all around better I’m game.
Better bioavailability

Attachments