Apex-Alchemy BOGO FREE Mix and Match Sale Celebrating the Release of the NEW FLASHPOINT AF (Advanced Formula)!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Topical Glycyrrhetinic Acid with Theophylline !!!

This BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE MIX & MATCH sale will be available NOW until 11:59pm EDT Monday September 26th, 2022.

To celebrate the release of Flashpoint Advanced Formula, we're running a
Buy One Get One Free Mix & Match Sale! Save on shopping for all of your favorites this weekend with BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!!!

Screenshot_20220923-182145~2.png

Flashpoint Advanced Formula contains both Glycyrrhetinic Acid, a naturally occurring "triterpenoid" and Theophylline, the active constituent of aminophylline.
Topical aminophylline has been studied in both men and women for its potential for cosmetic local fat reduction from the waist and other target areas. However, the inactive portion of aminophylline may cause allergic reactions. So, we use only highly purified Theophylline NOT the synthetic alternative, aminophylline.
Glycyrrhetinic Acid promotes a more fit and athletic appearance by promoting the body's intrinsic fat burning and muscle toning mechanisms, while Theophylline promotes skin firmness and
further promotes the burning of fat cells in the body.

Screenshot_20220923-182738~2.png

Screenshot_20220923-183342~2.png

Don't miss out, sale ends at 11:59pm EDT on Monday (9/26/22).

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any other upgrades/AF coming out on existing products?
Also, y'all were supposed to wait until Halloween for any further BOGO's so I wouldn't be tempted to order till then 🥺
Just couldn't wait! We gotta run as many discounts as we can to help you guys beat this inflation.

I'm working on a new "version" of Relax that I think I might call "Phytocaine" instead.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would Flashpoint be a good option for someone 20-25% BF or would it be more effective for lower BF %?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would Flashpoint be a good option for someone 20-25% BF or would it be more effective for lower BF %?
Its a fine option. However, I will point out, you may not see the visual result that someone with lower bodyfat % will be able to see. that does not mean its not working.
personally I will use every tool in the box when cutting fat so, I might not be the best guy to listen to here :unsure:

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its a fine option. However, I will point out, you may not see the visual result that someone with lower bodyfat % will be able to see. that does not mean its not working.
personally I will use every tool in the box when cutting fat so, I might not be the best guy to listen to here :unsure:
100% agree. ^^^