Apex-Alchemy BELLY-BURNER BOGO FREE SALE!!!! FLASHPOINT, Ursa Major and AET-50 Mix and Match! 3 Days Only!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4 Hours Left!!!

View attachment 206865

..... @Ricky10 , 4 Hours until time for you to order!

.... Oh wait ....
LOL
I know right! I didn’t want to be the one sweating in bed at 11:55 PM this time scampering to beat the clock with my GF yelling at me as to why I suddenly turned the lights on in the midst of a deep sleep. I told her I had a leg cramp the last time and that I needed to stretch out. I couldn’t go through all the drama again, so I think I am good for this time around!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is flashpoint tightening skin? A know a read in a log that it was a possibility. Google didn't give any indication of that but you are the expert.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Where are the best places to apply if running both ursa and flashpoint?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is flashpoint tightening skin? A know a read in a log that it was a possibility. Google didn't give any indication of that but you are the expert.
Most reports so far would say Yes.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where are the best places to apply if running both ursa and flashpoint?
Flashpoint I would apply to the areas you are most trying to target fat loss. For a lot of guys that would be "love handles" or "spare tire".

Ursa, you could then apply to the next areas you are wanting to target ... or just appy to normal TD application areas, like: chest, shoulders, forearms, etc ...

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Just got my package. How are you guys applying? First into hands and then rubbing over or directly on? Did 2ml of Flashpoint to stomach and handles, 2ml of Ursa to shoulders and arms.

also once or twice per day dosing?

Last edited:
JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just got my package. How are you guys applying? First into hands and then rubbing over or directly on? Did 2ml of Flashpoint to stomach and handles, 2ml of Ursa to shoulders and arms.

also once or twice per day dosing?
Don’t use your hands if you can get away with it, gloves or ziploc. I like to put TDs on my forearms and rub them together to avoid any getting anywhere else and not absorbing optimally. So yeah apply directly on the area and rub in from there.

Edit- I also believe anyone here would agree spacing doses is ideal.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Don’t use your hands if you can get away with it, gloves or ziploc. I like to put TDs on my forearms and rub them together to avoid any getting anywhere else and not absorbing optimally. So yeah apply directly on the area and rub in from there.

Edit- I also believe anyone here would agree spacing doses is ideal.
Thanks. Does anyone how long after applying it should stay on for? Meaning when can I shower without it effecting absorption?