APEX-ALCHEMY Awesome New Logging Opportunity!!!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will Ursa eventually get this treatment as well?

100mg/mL is more than before, the price point will be higher?
I wouldn't be surprised if this idea sprouted from Ursa turning into gel at lower room temperatures

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have a question...Iwilleattuna said he needed to take 1g of oral epi to see pronounced results whereas a serving of the new Epichaos yields 100 mg per ml. So my question is, when will be the next BOGO sale?
he meant for oral. TD absorption rates r much different

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
First off, I am excited to hear that a higher 100mg/ml of Nos' creation is in the works. If I am 100% transparent, I am a big fan of Nos' products, but trying to run higher doses of said products using 50mg/ml (can we say twice a day - at minimum) has become a time consuming task. Secondly, I am keen to see how the gel compares to other TDs. In particular, I am especially keen to show how this gel will compare to the prior carriers from Nos (and other TD vendors if requested - I have use Evomuse, Matt Porter Approved, Prototype Nutrition and Iconic Formulations) with regards to dry time and general feel/finish.

Regardless of the outcome, thanks for consideration. Nos, sincerely, thanks for putting out such great products!!

Though dated, here are some sponsored and unsponsored logs I have done.

Spiderduncan's trial of FREE TEST (sponsored)

Spiderduncan's trial of Maximize V2 (sponsored)

Spiderduncan's trial of Prime (unsponsored)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would love to test out a new version of Epichoas! I have lots of experience with oral -(-)epicatechin products. I workout 5-6 days a week and utilize a variable workout style that TD epicat could really shine in (high rep and supersets). I would include before, during and after pics. I am around 11 percent BF so with just a slight body recomp I could bring in really bring in the ab definition for noticeable results.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like to test this is I could add it to my True Shred - Ursa Major stack ????

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ll throw my name in here I suppose.

Have ran quite a few logs here on AM and am a huge advocate for epicatechin, it’s my favorite supplement and I’ve used it many and many of times from quite a few different brands so would be good for comparison sake.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Nos always makes great stuff I logged a AI a while back and it worked really well (even with test levels over 3k). I would volunteer but I just started a trest run and already had bloods drawn and don't want to skew the results.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a question...Iwilleattuna said he needed to take 1g of oral epi to see pronounced results whereas a serving of the new Epichaos yields 100 mg per ml. So my question is, when will be the next BOGO sale?
i meant oral epicatechin , dude. Lower bioavailability lol but I’d like to see 1g td

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are right guys, last call on applications!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright everyone .... After much deliberation the loggers have been chosen.

@spiderduncan , @wfreiling , and @Nprice151 ..

If you could please send me your shipping information via PM, we'll try to get this party started!

For the others that put in applications ... It was a tough choice.
I'm sure @nostrum420 will have future logging opportunities soon!

(y)👊

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Link to @Nprice151 Log:

Renew1

Renew1