Apex Alchemy - All in one review - Amazing Products

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi, wanted to provide a review for a few products my wife and I have used over the past several months. This will be brief but I wanted to make sure I share my experience.

Tested products: Ursa, Triton, Relax, Helios

Pros
  • Easy to use and apply
  • Dries quickly after application
  • Overall good scents
  • No staining of clothes, even with the terpenes in Relax
Cons:
  • Some scents could be better but the smell fades over a short amount of time after application
  • The pump spray applicator is pretty good most of the time but it can get clogged
  • Difficult to guarantee the same amount is in each pump
Price
  • Frequent sales make these products very affordable
  • Having two different size bottles lets the consumer try more products at a lower entry point in cost
Effectiveness
  • All products I tried are effective and noticeable even at the minimum dose. Stacking two together like Ursa and Triton has a compounding effect - overall better than using either alone.
Overall rating 4.5/5
These products are a staple in my supplement closet now. They support bulking, cutting, recomp - whatever your goals may be! They can be stacked with any other products as well.

Recommendations to Apex:
Keep up the great work and excellent customer support. Maybe introduce some type of loyalty program or bottle return program

@nostrum420

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
make sure you sign up for the newsletter via e-mail. Here is where you will find any special offers as well as pre sale sales~~!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi, wanted to provide a review for a few products my wife and I have used over the past several months. This will be brief but I wanted to make sure I share my experience.

Pros
  • Easy to use and apply
  • Overall good scents
Cons:
  • Some scents could be better but the smell fades over a short amount of time after application
  • The pump spray applicator is pretty good most of the time but it can get clogged
Price
  • Having two different size bottles lets the consumer try more products at a lower entry point in cost
Effectiveness
  • All products I tried are effective and noticeable even at the minimum dose. Stacking two together like Ursa and Triton has a compounding effect - overall better than using either alone.
Overall rating 4.5/5
These products are a staple in my supplement closet now. They support bulking, cutting, recomp - whatever your goals may be! They can be stacked with any other products as well.

Recommendations to Apex:
Keep up the great work and excellent customer support. Maybe introduce some type of loyalty program or bottle return program

@nostrum420
As Ripper pointed out above, we do have a type of "loyalty program" for VIPs (based upon purchases, being signed up for our newsletter ...).
VIPs get Special (and Exclusive) Discounts, Early Access to Sales, etc ...
(y)💪:cool:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nice review bro, I'm not one of the cool kids like @Renew1 or @xR1pp3Rx over at Apex alchemy but these guys are 👌. Good company, good products, good customer service.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice review bro, I'm not one of the cool kids like @Renew1 or @xR1pp3Rx over at Apex alchemy but these guys are 👌. Good company, good products, good customer service.
Thanks brother!
Right back at you!
(y)💪

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As far as a loyalty program with bottle returns. They might go outta business if @Tunaking14 turned in his bottles for free stuff

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
As far as a loyalty program with bottle returns. They might go outta business if @Tunaking14 turned in his bottles for free stuff
Oh yeah!! I just hit them up for 4 more bottles during this Labor Day sale!!! Already got my VIP coupon code as well!!! Apex is the bomb!! Of course I love MA Supps as well- I just opened my Collision Course Pre a few days ago and love it!! This is now going to be my staple pre-workout!! I'm always down for MA's Tadalafil too!! 2 great companies!!

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I completely agree, and have been very happy. I have not logged anything to provide numbers backing up my progress and success with the products, but they definitely make a difference and I wanted to share my experience to help draw more interest. Since my forearm/tendonitis injury which impacted my fitness plan for an entire year, I have lost some dedication and have been treading carefully. Logging always provides the best measure of how much a product makes a difference but my gut feeling is that these are effective and making a big difference. For what it is worth, I can attest to this based on years of lifting experience and knowing my own body and how it reacts to different substances. i'll be making a bogo purchase soon!

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh yeah!! I just hit them up for 4 more bottles during this Labor Day sale!!! Already got my VIP coupon code as well!!! Apex is the bomb!! Of course I love MA Supps as well- I just opened my Collision Course Pre a few days ago and love it!! This is now going to be my staple pre-workout!! I'm always down for MA's Tadalafil too!! 2 great companies!!
Hey guys is there a spend target to get VIP? just curious.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
Using Ursa Major for the first time now. Pump is easy to use, dries quick, and I love the menthol! Enjoying it so far but to early to make judgement on effects. Definitely running hotter! A LOT more sweating, especially during this heat wave. Hopefully it's roasting some sub q fat away 😉

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Using Ursa Major for the first time now. Pump is easy to use, dries quick, and I love the menthol! Enjoying it so far but to early to make judgement on effects. Definitely running hotter! A LOT more sweating, especially during this heat wave. Hopefully it's roasting some sub q fat away 😉
Use at least 2ml/day. It gives very gradual but dramatic results if that makes sense. I was on about my 3rd bottle when I looked in the mirror one day and was just like.....wow my abs were starting to pop out again!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
tunas first nude received at customer service, addressed to "the Nos father".
Well, ya know, thanks to the results from Ursa.......I was confident enough to send nudes to the NOS Father!! Although it was from a work computer so here's to hoping I don't get a phone call from HR!! Lol!

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Dont forget FLASHPOINT ! Mix it with Ursa and this is paradise...

For those who use URS only.

Do you apply it on the abs, belly, love handles?

jmonda

Awards

Pros
  • Easy to use and apply
  • Overall good scents
Cons:
Price
Effectiveness
Overall rating 4.5/5

Recommendations to Apex:

@nostrum420
Hey I just bought its major, triton, epichaos, and Hyperion. I have never tried these before and I was curious how do you stack them? Do you use them all at the same time or spread them throughout the day? If you use them at the same time do you just use them in different sites? Say like chest, stomach, etc? Just curious how to best go about this

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey I just bought its major, triton, epichaos, and Hyperion. I have never tried these before and I was curious how do you stack them? Do you use them all at the same time or spread them throughout the day? If you use them at the same time do you just use them in different sites? Say like chest, stomach, etc? Just curious how to best go about this
The more surface area you give the products the better so different sites

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah it’s best to spread them out as much as you can. You can only get so much ingredient through the skin at once. Doing multiple applications a day could help. Just try to wait at least 6 hours between.

@Renew1 Can help you out more if you need. I’d tag Ripper too, but I always forget his name with the x’s and stuff.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for your purchase, man!
The guys gave you good advice on spreading them out to different sites.
The Best time to apply these is after a shower, but any time is fine.
Ursa makes some guys warmer, so keep that in mind when applying later in the day.

I personally use Triton a Little differently.....
I apply it before a workout, or a very physical work day. It Really helps me with stamina.

If you have any more questions feel free to post them here, or you can send me a PM with any questions regarding our products, or anything else.
(y)💪

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Misunderstood instructions and filled my bath tub with apex products and soaked for an hour… I can no longer leave my bathroom because I cant fit through the door anymore! @Renew1

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The guys have you covered here, when I use two products (like right now I’m using ursa and triton) I apply them one at a time - put 5 pumps in your palm and rub on the opposite pec, shoulder and upper arm. So I apply ursa on one side and Triton on the other. My favorite products are still ursa and triton and I use them upon waking and before bed after a shower.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Misunderstood instructions and filled my bath tub with apex products and soaked for an hour… I can no longer leave my bathroom because I cant fit through the door anymore! @Renew1
LOL
The Incredible SSJ

..... Don't make him angry .... You wouldn't like him when he's angry!

💪

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wanted to share another observation - I just came back from a 2 week vacation where I paused using triton and ursa. Upon starting it again I definitely feel it kicking in with the leaning out effect and vascularity, I missed it! It’s amazing how fast it dries and enters your system compared to an oral supplement