Apex Alchemy AET-50 problem...

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi Guys,

When I put the AET-50 solution on my armpits and lats, I felt a sudden burning (felt like my armpit was on fire) and I was forced to wash off the solution and my armpit looks like this.

I never had an issue before. I used AET-50 on my chest and shoulders without problems. But I wanted to try armpits and lats and this happened. Did anyone experience this? Good thing I didn't use it on my todger lol!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Armpits aren’t a good application spot due to the fact that the skin is so sensitive there. Stick to shoulders, clavicles/upper chest, neck, Inside of arms, inner thigh, tops of feet, back of knees

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi Guys,

When I put the AET-50 solution on my armpits and lats, I felt a sudden burning (felt like my armpit was on fire) and I was forced to wash off the solution and my armpit looks like this.
View attachment 198735

I never had an issue before. I used AET-50 on my chest and shoulders without problems. But I wanted to try armpits and lats and this happened. Did anyone experience this? Good thing I didn't use it on my todger lol!
This can happen where there's skin on skin contact. So, yeah, don't put it in your crotch.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I put it on my chest and I was ok. I guess I'll avoid the armpits. I do use Sustain Alpha on my armpit area without any issue so I thought I could try it with AET-50. I was just kidding about the penis application; I doubt there's much cortisol there anyways.

Thanks guys!