AP Manual!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One product (Anabolic Pump) is meant to modulate energy expenditure pathways as a whole - upregulating genes responsible for energy storage (and efficient energy metabolism) in myocytes, while deregulating energy storage mechanisms in adipocytes.

The other (P-Slin) is more exclusive to glucose homeostasis as a whole. The GS in P-Slin increases the efficiency of Pancreatic islet cells, and regulates Insulin release. The direct mitigation of Insulin release dictates more glycogen storage, and less induction of lipolysis and prevention of adipogenesis than, Anabolic Pump.

jman3967

Awards
do you need to cycle of AP? im almost done with my first bottle and love it but am wondering if it would be less effective the second time around without taking a break between bottles.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you need to cycle of AP? im almost done with my first bottle and love it but am wondering if it would be less effective the second time around.
No, not necessarily. AP will continually help to increase the efficiency of glucose and energy metabolism; however, with that being said, the 'pump' may be somewhat diminished due to desensitization to increased glycogen storage. That is, your cells may have reached a storage limit, but Anabolic Pump will still regulate AMPk/p38-MAPk mitigated energy expenditure mechanisms, still attenuate PPAR family, and most definitely still induce lipolysis and inhibit adipogenesis because of it!

jman3967

Awards
ha nice i <3 AP ... would stacking it with something like DTH create a synergistic effect and make both more effective?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be dependent on the mechanism of action for DTH. However, I can say very briefly, that while they may not have direct synergy, they may make for an impressive stack. I am not aware what 'DTH' is, though?

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
this kinda sucks..im type I carb reactive and it says your body has to adjust. i bough the bottle today and will start monday....let me see if i have this straight. im gonna take my ap 30-45 mins before a 20-30g complex carb meal....and adjust what according to what? lol. slowly adjust carbs? and if i get hypo before 30 mins then play with the timing? gotta clear this up by monday. i want this snit to work!
any other type I carb reactives get this to work? and how is your timing?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this kinda sucks..im type I carb reactive and it says your body has to adjust. i bough the bottle today and will start monday....let me see if i have this straight. im gonna take my ap 30-45 mins before a 20-30g complex carb meal....and adjust what according to what? lol. slowly adjust carbs? and if i get hypo before 30 mins then play with the timing? gotta clear this up by monday. i want this snit to work!
any other type I carb reactives get this to work? and how is your timing?
Huh?

The Manual was more or less written for those as a guide, who have previous experience (or troubles) with the product. Dose the product per label instructions, and experiment from there!

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
im saying.....im type I car reactive....how do i make this thing work before i dose monday lol

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im saying.....im type I car reactive....how do i make this thing work before i dose monday lol
And I'm saying, attempt to dose the product as per label instructions first, and experiment from there. ;)

jman3967

Awards
That would be dependent on the mechanism of action for DTH. However, I can say very briefly, that while they may not have direct synergy, they may make for an impressive stack. I am not aware what 'DTH' is, though?
DTH -diesel test hardcore basically increases free test while controlling estrogen ...i would think APs ability to let eat more calories while staying lean would make the extra test in your body that much more effective?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great manual, Mullet!
I must admit, Anabolic Pump works! I had doubts about it, but for 2 weeks now, my work outs have been increasingly better and better. I am eating more carbs, but somehow leaning out. I'm amazed, thruthfully! My vascularity is off the wall; my wife is shocked about how much they're sticking out now.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great manual, Mullet!
I must admit, Anabolic Pump works! I had doubts about it, but for 2 weeks now, my work outs have been increasingly better and better. I am eating more carbs, but somehow leaning out. I'm amazed, thruthfully! My vascularity is off the wall; my wife is shocked about how much they're sticking out now.
Awesome feedback! Look for a new version!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's nip that rumour in the bud before it gets out of hand!
Yeah, well if you read the original post mine was in reference to, his first comment was "Great Manual". To which I replied: awesome feedback, look for a new one. ;)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
right right... i totally understood that it was simply a new manual...

wow, things explode quickly

kmart23

Awards
I notice you didn't mention wholemeal bread in your user manual. Any reason for this??

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I notice you didn't mention wholemeal bread in your user manual. Any reason for this??
Nope.

:)

Seriously, it just slipped my mind. This was more or less a quick reference guide, and not an end-all-be-all scenario.

clownbaby1

Awards
does this manual apply to p slin too?(timing wise) or should i just wait 15 min?

Fidelitas626

Fidelitas626

Awards
I'm not sure if I'm insulin sensitive or not. I am a natural ecto, but I got fat as a kid and have since lost 70lbs. Should I follow the protocol for someone who is carb responsive, non-responsive, or reactive?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure if I'm insulin sensitive or not. I am a natural ecto, but I got fat as a kid and have since lost 70lbs. Should I follow the protocol for someone who is carb responsive, non-responsive, or reactive?
I would take a reactive approach; merely because your adolescent obesity could have negatively affected your Insulin Sensitivity.

tjc

Awards
thanks a lot Mulletsoldier, just starting it for my first time on friday and that helps immensly

clownbaby1

Awards
would AP be good to use while eating at maintenence and not lifting for a week?(only doing LISS cardio)

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
would AP be good to use while eating at maintenence and not lifting for a week?(only doing LISS cardio)
It should help with increasing endurance for the cardio and it will help to maintain your physique while not lifting.

Fidelitas626

Fidelitas626

Awards
This is my second go around with AP. First time around I didn't gain any weight but I added about an inch to my waist. I felt a small pump, but nothing spectacular.

Same problem is already starting this time around. I haven't added any carbs aside from my normal diet, probably getting about 150g-180g a day split between breakfast/pre/postworkout. I am also not feeling the pump either, but I do have a bit of extra energy in the gym so that is a positive.

Any tips or ideas on how to improve my response to AP?

I'm eating 16x's bodyweight in calories, about a 40/30/30 protein/carb/fat ratio.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The best thing I can recommend is to read Mullet's AP manual and find out what would work best for your body type.

Ray Ray

Awards
I read the manual and I'm Carb-Reactive or whatever...I don't easily gain muscle or fat...but my question is, will a 'lean-out' diet constitute as an AP-compatible meal?

I'm starting P90X and was wondering if the diet (I don't exactly know it, but I heard that it's a lean-out diet) would be good for mass gains if I took AP with it...if not, is there someone or a site that could construct a mass gain diet for me? I'm not that good with doing it myself lol.

Last edited:
dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I read the manual and I'm Carb-Reactive or whatever...I don't easily gain muscle or fat...but my question is, will a 'lean-out' diet constitute as an AP-compatible meal?

I'm starting P90X and was wondering if the diet (I don't exactly know it, but I heard that it's a lean-out diet) would be good for mass gains if I took AP with it...if not, is there someone or a site that could construct a mass gain diet for me? I'm not that good with doing it myself lol.
You want a mass gaining diet eh?

No one can give you a diet that is specific to you without knowing your stats. However, it is an important ability to be able to construct your own diets. Check out this article that I have written that teaches you everything you need to know to build the perfect mass diet:

http://www.baseballtrainingsecrets.com/articles/baseball-nutrition3.php

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you mean a version that wont make me sick after 3 weeks of use (seriously not bashing)
A new Anabolic Pump manual. Our formula is extremely successful, we will not be changing it anytime soon.

As far as your sickness... If you can elaborate, i am sure we can help you.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
well i dont want to bash AP because i got som help from mullet but im to scard to try and dose again because of the deathly pain and sickness i got from using it. i mean i used it for about 2 weeks and gaind almost 12 lbs, no joke it really worked just like the hype write up. Unfoutunelty i got geardea from drinking out of a cow troff lol, then every time i took a cap omg i would crap for about 6 hous and puke while craping, yah super bad not to metion loseing like 10 lbs a week, because i thought i was sick, so stopd taking it but still lost 22 lbs from the geardea. Yah supper bad spring break, but now back full force and and i got antibiotics and i followd up with gut heath, this was back in april

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i dont want to bash AP because i got som help from mullet but im to scard to try and dose again because of the deathly pain and sickness i got from using it. i mean i used it for about 2 weeks and gaind almost 12 lbs, no joke it really worked just like the hype write up. Unfoutunelty i got geardea from drinking out of a cow troff lol, then every time i took a cap omg i would crap for about 6 hous and puke while craping, yah super bad not to metion loseing like 10 lbs a week, because i thought i was sick, so stopd taking it but still lost 22 lbs from the geardea. Yah supper bad spring break, but now back full force and and i got antibiotics and i followd up with gut heath, this was back in april
Interesting story! Just to clarify, was it the AP or drinking milk out of cow's troff which caused your sickness?

If it was the latter scenario, the AP may have exacerbated (made worse) your condition! If you can clarify that, it would help me a lot in terms of helping you.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
well i dont think u remeber me lol, i drank water outa the troff and got the parasite giardia, and as u may or may not know it causes bloating cramps vomiting preatty much wasting like syndrom (like from AIDS). You told me that AP was causing an antibactrial efect trying to exspell the parasite. well yes i was sick and AP made the symptoms unreal. evan after a long while i tryd to dose again and i felt the food pump as always, but as soon as i felt good it got bad super fast. Its like everything that i eat on top of the pill is thrown up and everything under the pill id crapd out(pure liquid) But i dont know if i could muster the strength to dose again!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i dont think u remeber me lol, i drank water outa the troff and got the parasite giardia, and as u may or may not know it causes bloating cramps vomiting preatty much wasting like syndrom (like from AIDS). You told me that AP was causing an antibactrial efect trying to exspell the parasite. well yes i was sick and AP made the symptoms unreal. evan after a long while i tryd to dose again and i felt the food pump as always, but as soon as i felt good it got bad super fast. Its like everything that i eat on top of the pill is thrown up and everything under the pill id crapd out(pure liquid) But i dont know if i could muster the strength to dose again!
Can you possibly show me the thread where we had the initial discussion?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
i pm,d you when we where talking but ive just told u everthing that was in all of the PMs

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
this is wat u told me to do the only thing is am bulking now and dont want to come home and dose it and lose 10lbs in one night!

If you've become extremely ill, I would begin by using half the dosage - simply break the cap open, split in half inside another empty gel cap, and dose in that manner. That may alleviate some of the discomfort and sickness you've been experiencing.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is wat u told me to do the only thing is am bulking now and dont want to come home and dose it and lose 10lbs in one night!

If you've become extremely ill, I would begin by using half the dosage - simply break the cap open, split in half inside another empty gel cap, and dose in that manner. That may alleviate some of the discomfort and sickness you've been experiencing.
Ah, but I don't believe you informed me at the time you had drank out of a cow troff, AWG.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
ya i will try it on a day that i dont work or have school, that way if i get sick i can be on mi throne allday lol
but i really hope that it dose work for me again

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
What the fock were you doing drinking from a cow trough?

Jeezus man, I wouldn't blame any illness I had on the supplements I was taking....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya i will try it on a day that i dont work or have school, that way if i get sick i can be on mi throne allday lol
but i really hope that it dose work for me again
That is a solid plan. However, what I am trying to saw AWG, is that you never informed me you drank out of a cow trough previously; that being the case, it is really hard for me to say conclusively that AP caused your illness and/or reaction. In our first conversations, you failed to include that minor detail.

dpfisher

Is desensitization to AP common?

I'm most of the way through a bottle and when I started, I only had to wait 15 mins to feel it and be ready to eat, now my lead time is ~40 mins

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is desensitization to AP common?

I'm most of the way through a bottle and when I started, I only had to wait 15 mins to feel it and be ready to eat, now my lead time is ~40 mins
Yes, this happens.

With some it takes a bottle, some it takes three.