AP chasing dem gainz with halo and 4 andro

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Also thanks for all the kind words guys. And juice in working on those calories man. That's my biggest issue usually is eating enough.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Also thanks for all the kind words guys. And juice in working on those calories man. That's my biggest issue usually is eating enough.
It was constructive bro, I wasn't digging! You look good, but you have a good fram to pack some serious size on! Just gotta punt the food at all costs when you find it hard to eat! Liquidating some stuff can help!

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
It was constructive bro, I wasn't digging! You look good, but you have a good fram to pack some serious size on! Just gotta punt the food at all costs when you find it hard to eat! Liquidating some stuff can help!
Oh I know it was man wasn't taking offense at all. But you know sometimes that's exactly what you need to keep pushing.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Been continuing to try and increase the calories. Most days have been pretty successful. Right now I'm up to 160 so about 6 lbs from the start and so far it's really lean and dry not a lot of water which is what I wanted.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
My issue is over eating. I have as of recent gained a gold bit better control of my intake. No more boxes of pop tarts

Recognize

Recognize

Awards
Been continuing to try and increase the calories. Most days have been pretty successful. Right now I'm up to 160 so about 6 lbs from the start and so far it's really lean and dry not a lot of water which is what I wanted.
So pretty much you just put on the size you would naturally l, 6 pounds in this amount of time with eating in a surplus at your body weight/experience and how far you are from genetic potential is easy done naturally. I’d say you did it on your own and the dhea isn’t working