Unanswered Anyway to find caffeine content in proprietary blends?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might be a dumb question but can a company completely hide the caffeine content in the proprietary blend?

Just wondered what i am roughly intaking daily. I noticed most blends have grams per scoop but no content amounts at all (Which i can fully understand)

Would the company disclose this if i just emailed them? Just to work out how much is really in this pre workout?

Thanks

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They don’t have to disclose it. Most brands eventually do via forums or advertising.

Another trick is to look at the maximum amount of scoops/pills they recommend per day or at once. Most brands don’t go too far beyond 300-400mg recommended at once

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They don’t have to disclose it. Most brands eventually do via forums or advertising.

Another trick is to look at the maximum amount of scoops/pills they recommend per day or at once. Most brands don’t go too far beyond 300-400mg recommended at once

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know if they don't display it and I can't find it via online search then you can always call them directly to get the info and sometimes they will tell you.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I
Might be a dumb question but can a company completely hide the caffeine content in the proprietary blend?

Just wondered what i am roughly intaking daily. I noticed most blends have grams per scoop but no content amounts at all (Which i can fully understand)

Would the company disclose this if i just emailed them? Just to work out how much is really in this pre workout?

Thanks
I would google it, a majority of the time it is listed somewhere if not on the label itself.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Most companies that still use prop blends will atleast disclose the caffeine content, well atleast one's that are TRYING to be reputable.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep usually just asking and they will tell. It's not like caffeine is a new righteous compound. If they still don't then I would avoid personally.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would go direct this way there is no mistakes.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep usually just asking and they will tell. It's not like caffeine is a new righteous compound. If they still don't then I would avoid personally.
Agreed on this. haha if they don't know then I wouldn't buy from them.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is pretty annoying that it wouldn’t be disclosed on the label. For example, i was looking at this prop blend of a mess (2 g of filler? ) the other day and from my experience they usually put the caffeine in parenthesis.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is pretty annoying that it wouldn’t be disclosed on the label. For example, i was looking at this prop blend of a mess (2 g of filler? ) the other day and from my experience they usually put the caffeine in parenthesis.

Well it’s the 2nd ingredient of a 648 mg blend. DMHA is first which has to be the most. So I’d assume 200-250 mg each, with around 40-50mg each for the next few ingredients. 648 mg would also suggest 3 mg Alpha-Y, none of the other ingredients have a reason not to be a number ending in 5.