Anything worth stacking on this cycle?..

Anaminds1234

Awards
Hi guys, I will keep it short.

I am going to run:
Pmag 0/50/50/50/100/100 (50mg caps)
11-oxo 300/300/400/400/500/500

On cycle support: cel cycle assist, taurine, liv52. No alcohol or caffeine/stims on cycle.

Pct: Hcgenerate, Nolva, erase pro, daa.

Is there anything worth adding to the stack? I am looking to put on some mass and also burn some fat.

Cheers guys!

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Hi guys, I will keep it short.

I am going to run:
Pmag 0/50/50/50/100/100 (50mg caps)
11-oxo 300/300/400/400/500/500

On cycle support: cel cycle assist, taurine, liv52. No alcohol or caffeine/stims on cycle.

Pct: Hcgenerate, Nolva, erase pro, daa.

Is there anything worth adding to the stack? I am looking to put on some mass and also burn some fat.

Cheers guys!
Looks gucci, could add dermacrine or something similar as a test base to prevent dat der shutdown

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks gucci, could add dermacrine or something similar as a test base to prevent dat der shutdown
A test base is always a good idea on an anabolic cycle, but it is misleading to phrase that it prevents shutdown. For clarification, it only alleviates the symptoms of suppression, such as lethargy and low libido, in order to get maximum benefit from the cycle.

Anaminds1234

Awards
i have used dermacrine before with epi, worked pretty well at keeping my libido up and I noticed less lethargy and felt better overall than doing an oral cycle without it. Only problem is I have a new born now so not keen on using it for obvious reasons, I actually have 3/4 of a tube left. Do you think hcgenrate would have similar benefits if I was to run it during cycle or is there an alternative I could use?

Anaminds1234

Awards
I have ran 5 cycles in the past, all epi. I seem to respond really well to epi. My last cycle was epi 40/40/50/50/60 and I ran dermacrine for 7 weeks (2 before starting epi)

Anaminds1234

Awards
A test base is always a good idea on an anabolic cycle, but it is misleading to phrase that it prevents shutdown. For clarification, it only alleviates the symptoms of suppression, such as lethargy and low libido, in order to get maximum benefit from the cycle.
Thanks for the comments guys, Do you know of an alternative that I could use instead of a topical?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ this or andro the giant would be great non TD