Anything similar to kings guard by Olympus labs ?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been runing Kings guard with every cycle and It actually took care of majority of the nasty sides of cycles.
Unfortunately it’s discontinued for some reason .
Anything out there similar to it just for heart health liver kidney bp support ?
No bs estrogen and prolactin support ?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alot of the compounds youre interested in can be bought for relatively cheap from one of the major US supplement stores.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alot of the compounds youre interested in can be bought for relatively cheap from one of the major US supplement stores.
i know man but I’m not trying to take that much

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cel assist is plenty bro most ppl use it and it’s fine. Edit: I usually just buy tudca on the side with it and never had a problem in any heavy orals cycles

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cel assist is plenty bro most ppl use it and it’s fine. Edit: I usually just buy tudca on the side with it and never had a problem in any heavy orals cycles
its more than just liver protection man , anti blood thickening etc, I tried cel cycle assist it can’t touch kings guard I actually felt good while on orals thanks to kings guard .
I guess I’ll have to give ac pro a chance

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its more than just liver protection man , anti blood thickening etc, I tried cel cycle assist it can’t touch kings guard I actually felt good while on orals thanks to kings guard .
I guess I’ll have to give ac pro a chance
K1NGS GUARD was my go to cycle support as well. I also used it as a general health supplement quite a few times, so I was sorry to see it go..

I still think AR1MCARE PRO is the best choice. However, I do find it odd that they don’t indicate the standardization of the Milk Thistle anymore?? I used to like how KG used Milk Thistle Phytosome which gets rave reviews for liver health in its own right over any other Milk Thistle extracts.

Howerver, OR1MCARE Pro does offer some nice ingredients that KB did not include...

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
K1NGS GUARD was my go to cycle support as well. I also used it as a general health supplement quite a few times, so I was sorry to see it go..

I still think AR1MCARE PRO is the best choice. However, I do find it odd that they don’t indicate the standardization of the Milk Thistle anymore?? I used to like how KG used Milk Thistle Phytosome which gets rave reviews for liver health in its own right over any other Milk Thistle extracts.

Howerver, OR1MCARE Pro does offer some nice ingredients that KB did not include...
Trust me I get it man , it’s just I have no need for prolactin nor estrogen support as I get Pharma meds for that !!!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mate, a company just realised a product but I can't think of the name
All his products are $48 tho, and he released a general health product within the last few weeks

I'll try find it tomorrow

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CEL cycle assist is a quality option for better price point. It has ingredients for liver, blood pressure, and overall cardiovascular health. I’d recommend looking into it

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That product isn't very good tbh. No standardized bergamot, a sh*t yourself serving of Berberine and nothing much else very exciting.

Shame we couldn't keep the KG profile going - It was very expensive COGS and didn't sell well enough. Lucky I have about 15 bottles.
Please sell me some , I know I swear if I knew it was going to discontinue I would have bought more :( so upsetting

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kings guard was great because of the citrus bergamot and tudca. It is rare to see products containing those ingredients and they are both pretty expensive, which made Kings guards convenient and a great deal.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kings guard was great because of the citrus bergamot and tudca. It is rare to see products containing those ingredients and they are both pretty expensive, which made Kings guards convenient and a great deal.
Yeah man I’m telling you nothin made me feel good in oral cycle but Kings guard smh . And it’s gone baby gone now

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Diet,IM Gluthatione,more potassium and magnesium.Pharma AI.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diet,IM Gluthatione,more potassium and magnesium.Pharma AI.
Pot and mag is amazing for orals , xtyler told me about it and it’s the best advice ever for cycling.
What’s Gluthatione for ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dont know anything similar with those compounds

know plenty that use cel cycle assist for extra throw in cq10, tudca for harsher substances.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kings guard label was nice!

IMO vit k2 + CoQ10 and cel cycle assist would work, for me.