Anything Like BPS Dermacrine?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine got great reviews and was a favorite as a test base among many users. I know OL has Su3r DHEA but I believe it is just straight DHEA, without the estrogen and DHT blockers that Dermacrine had. Primeval bought BPS and then, what, discontinued Dermacrine without any similar replacement? What was the point? What am I missing here?

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
Sup3r DHEA isn't just straight DHEA, it also contains Pregnenolone, Acacetin for estrogen management and Osthole for a "feel good" effect. It's a proper substitute for Dermacrine.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Well, why not just buy some Dermacrine mate! Iconic Formulations is making it again! I ordered 2 bottles on Black Friday.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well AlphaGainz DHEA TD is a straight dhea-only topical. SUP3R DHEA has other stuff, as pointed out.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Sup3r DHEA isn't just straight DHEA, it also contains Pregnenolone, Acacetin for estrogen management and Osthole for a "feel good" effect. It's a proper substitute for Dermacrine.
You're right! I didn't know that. I thought I looked into it and it was straight DHEA, but perhaps I was looking at a different TD DHEA product.

Well, why not just buy some Dermacrine mate! Iconic Formulations is making it again! I ordered 2 bottles on Black Friday.
Did NOT know that haha! That pretty much solves the dilemma. We can close this thread now. Thanks!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I would buy 1 bottle of whatever you pick, and get the DHEA-S blood test before and after - could save you a lot money down the road. I only get a 10-20 point boost in DHEA-S levels per 100mg TD DHEA. The test goes to 375 for top of range. 400mg DHEA only gets me to ~180 (baseline was 140). YMMV.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I would buy 1 bottle of whatever you pick, and get the DHEA-S blood test before and after - could save you a lot money down the road. I only get a 10-20 point boost in DHEA-S levels per 100mg TD DHEA. The test goes to 375 for top of range. 400mg DHEA only gets me to ~180 (baseline was 140). YMMV.
I love how you break everything down to the science. Your experiences make our decisions easier. I'm just looking for something to serve as a test base. Seems like a lot of people feel good on Dermacrine. Whether that's related to the DHEA, something else in it, placebo effect, or a combination of things, it seems to be a popular choice.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I love how you break everything down to the science. Your experiences make our decisions easier. I'm just looking for something to serve as a test base. Seems like a lot of people feel good on Dermacrine. Whether that's related to the DHEA, something else in it, placebo effect, or a combination of things, it seems to be a popular choice.
4-AD is *probably better* (no studies, not a lot of anecdotal blood work). There are two TD DHEA studies in people, the Test increase was small.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11252535

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9253308

From: http://prohormonepodcast.com/prohormones/dermacrine-vs-4-ad-vs-stano-vs-trest-test-base/

Or

https://www.google.com/search?********hp&ei=iLweWrOWMYO4jwTdwanICw&q=prohormone+podcast+test+base&oq=prohormone+podcast+test+base&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i22i29i30k1.3676.10897.0.11112.28.24.0.4.4.0.90.1703.24.24.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.27.1660...0j0i131k1j0i10k1j0i22i30k1j33i160k1.0.ndEqBxT-vko

Google 'Prohormone Podcast Test Base' ^

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
They're basically used to just fight lethargy on cycle, which means the psychological effects can be more valuable than the nominal boost in DHEA-S. So, people aren't exactly looking for much in terms of "gains" but rather just combat lethargy. Some people combat it with caffeine and others swear by these test bases. I may not even use them, but I can carry TD DHEA and/or 4-DHEA on hand just in case lethargy kicks in.

Thanks for those links. I'm going to check them out!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just saw that I’m glad they’re bringing it back

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just used Dermacrine as a test base for my msten run, and gotta say it worked great. 4 pumps worked for me (227lbs starting weight). Also gotta give big props for the delivery system and gel itself. Even pumps and gel dried quickly. Good stuff, will use again!

Edit: so I gotta ask, bottle looks to be the same... will be same delivery system?

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just used Dermacrine as a test base for my msten run, and gotta say it worked great. 4 pumps worked for me (227lbs starting weight). Also gotta give big props for the delivery system and gel itself. Even pumps and gel dried quickly. Good stuff, will use again!

Edit: so I gotta ask, bottle looks to be the same... will be same delivery system?
Formula is identical, so delivery will be the same

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
What’s the status on these orders?
everyone who ordered should have received their orders by now. Orders started shipping on the 8th (a few days later than expected), but it took a few days to get them all out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We did not license sustain alpha, but will be releasing another topical product that I think people are going to like even more.

SUSTAIN ALPHA is on presale....save 40% by using code SA40 at the link above

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
We did not license sustain alpha, but will be releasing another topical product that I think people are going to like even more.
What is sustain alpha? Love your dermacrine btw

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What is sustain alpha? Love your dermacrine btw
there is a thread-BPS SUSTAIN ALPHA in the sup section that explains I pretty well....iconic formulations is bringing it back and it is on presale now for 40% off....thanks for the dermacrine love!!!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
there is a thread-BPS SUSTAIN ALPHA in the sup section that explains I pretty well....iconic formulations is bringing it back and it is on presale now for 40% off....thanks for the dermacrine love!!!
That thread is old. This can be used in PCT? Any added benefits besides free test boost?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That thread is old. This can be used in PCT? Any added benefits besides free test boost?
yes, very nice for pct---mild AI affect, significant libdo boost...mood boost/feel good affect. good health benefits also!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IconicForm thebigt

Forgot to mention that I love the new carrier on the 3 can of Dermacrine I got.
It was different than the first 2 cans that I got when it first came back out on the market.

Not that the first (more Tan carrier was bad) the new carrier has more of a lotion feel to it.

No guys I don't suggest rubbing one off with it! LOL

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will SUSTAIN ALPHA use the same carrier?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will SUSTAIN ALPHA use the same carrier?
yes, same carrier....glad you like the dermacrine!!!

hope you used my code and got 25% off!!!

i'm going to be 'stacking' dermacrine with sustain, really looking forward to that!!!

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What does Dermacrine actually do when used on a PH cycle like with DMZ?
Help to balance all the hormones, etc?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most use it on cycle to help with lethargy! I use it because I like it! helps with too many things to type out!

Personally I wouldn't recommend it as the only test base. But some have.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

i'm going to be 'stacking' dermacrine with sustain, really looking forward to that!!!
THat stack is in my future. Just have a few new things I need to try solo first.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a lot of guys use it to combat lethargy and lack of libido on cycle. it might also increase gains, keep mood high.

for me dermacrine is a definite feel good product, a great add on for guys like me on trt.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I really like the carrier! only carrier I like better is Salvo (but only for small doses) too runny for larger doses.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really like the carrier! only carrier I like better is Salvo (but only for small doses) too runny for larger doses.
fantastic!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
appreciate your business!!
It's really hard to not pull the trigger on 40% off SA! great deal!!! I still might change my mind!

I still have a beta of your TD Preg I need to try.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a lot of guys use it to combat lethargy and lack of libido on cycle. it might also increase gains, keep mood high.

for me dermacrine is a definite feel good product, a great add on for guys like me on trt.
what hormones does it actually effect though?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's really hard to not pull the trigger on 40% off SA! great deal!!! I still might change my mind!

I still have a beta of your TD Preg I need to try.
SA comes to $36 at 40% off...really good price imo....when it came out in 08 I think it was around $60.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what hormones does it actually effect though?
sustain alpha---increased testosterone, decreased estrogen....can also be used for pct.

dermacrine-testosterone from conversion of dhea/preg. it also has mild ai included.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was planning on using Dermacrine at 3 pumps per day...Is it best to split the dosage pumps to 2 pumps AM and 1 pump PM or all at once?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Was planning on using Dermacrine at 3 pumps per day...Is it best to split the dosage pumps to 2 pumps AM and 1 pump PM or all at once?
I like it all at once...people are different, you might like it split up. find what works best for you-you get more of a boost if used all at once though.

it's best if applied after a shower.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It best right after a shower! Dosage is based on how much you weight. (This is an old chart) thebigt should be able to confirm.
150-190 lbs: 3 pumps
191-230 lbs: 4 pumps
231+ lbs: 5 pumps

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It best right after a shower! Dosage is based on how much you weight. (This is an old chart) thebigt should be able to confirm.
150-190 lbs: 3 pumps
191-230 lbs: 4 pumps
231+ lbs: 5 pumps
yup...chart is still accurate.

thank you!!!:thumbsup: