Anything else to add....

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking this week off stims and training and then starting a four week cut employing IF. I'm probably around 12% maybe a little lower and was struggling to lose any more hence the break. For my final bid to hit 10% my stack is as follows:
Alphamine eu version
DS Lean Xtreme (which includes forskolin)
Sesamin
Hopefully this is pretty comprehensive but is there anything obvious missing that could a noteworthy impact.

Thanks.

ofdisme

Awards
Hello I am looking for some help please was advised by some friends of a lil info in which they are not very Knowledgeable apparently lol how ever I ordered anyway and now need help. I wrecked a go cart on 4/1 and fractured radius and ulna and have wicked road rash, I need to get my ass back to work asap. I was told there are some peptides that can help speed recovery, pure desperation I already ordered ghrp-2, cjc-1295 dac 2mg, Considering these also bpc 157, ipamorelin, tb-500. Need dosages whether can be administered mixed in one solution or separate. I pretty sure it SQ but need to make sure ? please help

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hello I am looking for some help please was advised by some friends of a lil info in which they are not very Knowledgeable apparently lol how ever I ordered anyway and now need help. I wrecked a go cart on 4/1 and fractured radius and ulna and have wicked road rash, I need to get my ass back to work asap. I was told there are some peptides that can help speed recovery, pure desperation I already ordered ghrp-2, cjc-1295 dac 2mg, Considering these also bpc 157, ipamorelin, tb-500. Need dosages whether can be administered mixed in one solution or separate. I pretty sure it SQ but need to make sure ? please help
Thanks for trying derail my thread Idiot!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You could def add extra forskolin as the sweet spot is usually 100mg. Lx won't have that much for sure.

Only other thing that you might want to add are maybe some more staple type supps. Certainly not nec but I find they help keep your head in it more when you get into the doldrums of a cut. Also with IF I tend to have a rough time for the first few weeks while I adjust.

Things like beta alanine, COP, agmatine, etc. a good pre workout/ergogenic cocktail will do wonders for your gym sessions as well as your daily "feel good".

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm taking this week off stims and training and then starting a four week cut employing IF. I'm probably around 12% maybe a little lower and was struggling to lose any more hence the break. For my final bid to hit 10% my stack is as follows:
Alphamine eu version
DS Lean Xtreme (which includes forskolin)
Sesamin
Hopefully this is pretty comprehensive but is there anything obvious missing that could a noteworthy impact.

Thanks.
Alphamine + LX + Forskolin 95 (aim for 50-100mg) + Additional Yohimbine (Starting at 2.5mg upon waking in a fasted state) would be my suggestion. Especially pure fatloss standard.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^the best Ergogenic formula being Ergonine, which you can get a free Target A2 with right now to assist your cut.

In top of weight loss benefits from LCLT and Choline, the formula will help performance during your caloric deficit and help you maintain or build muscle mass.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alphamine + LX + Forskolin 95 (aim for 50-100mg) + Additional Yohimbine (Starting at 2.5mg upon waking in a fasted state) would be my suggestion. Especially pure fatloss standard.
I agree completely with this. Alphamine or norcodrene are always my go to for fatloss and then adding yohimbine would put the cherry on top.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Useful additions would include Epitome, Lipomorph, or DCP 2.0. None of them are stim and would pare well with the Alphamine.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Your first impression on this forum has failed miserably

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is a really solid suggestion to help get you through your plateau! Also agree with the suggestions to add some staple type supplements like those found in Ergonine.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I already have some Target A-2 which I can add in maybe the second week. So it seems like consensus is additional forskolin. I like DCP 2.0 but I have a bottle of sesamin on the way so will be too much overlap.