Anything else I should add to the stack?

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Gonna be taking anabolic effect which I have taken many times. I’ve stacked it with x-gels before. This time I’m running anabolic effect and m-test. I know I could run x-gels as well but any other suggestions or should I see how AE and m-test do for now?

Current picture (6’0 - 162 lbs)

Attachments

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic Effect and M-Test is a great stack. A lot of people really love stacking Epi-Plex with them; and of course, X-Gels makes a great stack too.

Im replying from mobile so hard to pull up other threads to post links, but @TheMrMuscle has a great log going where he just ran Anabolic Effect & M-Test and he uses Epi-Plex daily like I do.

Some people love stacking Stano-Plex as well but it depends on goals and individual stance towards using a ph/pro-dhea.

How long are you planning to run it for? Most people run AE for 12 to 16 weeks.

Btw.... looking lean. Great job.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m getting ready to start an Anabolic Effect cycle myself and I’ll be running AE, Epi-Plex, and M-Test. I’ll also be adding Lean Edge bc I need to lean out a little.

The reason I can’t do X-Gels is bc I have an auto immune condition where my inflammation levels are way high a lot so ARA aggravates it. But it’s a great product for most people.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m getting ready to start an Anabolic Effect cycle myself and I’ll be running AE, Epi-Plex, and M-Test. I’ll also be adding Lean Edge bc I need to lean out a little.
Should get some killer results from that stack! Great CEL & SNS combo stack.