Anyone with tren experience please read

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I just completed my first test E, Deca and Dbol cycle. I am looking do summer cut with tren. HOWEVER, when on my last cycle I experienced acne increase, insomnia, high and blood pressure. I am looking for advice if sides are less on test and tren separate OR a combination.

A seller I go to has a product that contains 75mg tren a, 100mg test p and 100mg masteron per ml. I would inject every other day (4x a week) so I would get 400mg test p 300mg tren a and 400mg masteron per week for 10 weeks. Has anyone ran a mix like this vs a traditional tren a 300 mg and test e 500mg12 week cycle . I’m trying to pick an option that I would have less sides with.

Which route (test p, tren a, masteron mix vs traditional test e and tren a) do you guys think will have less of these sides
-Acne
-Insomnia
-Night sweats

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I p always choose separate. You can adjust dose of one without effecting the other.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello, I just completed my first test E, Deca and Dbol cycle. I am looking do summer cut with tren. HOWEVER, when on my last cycle I experienced acne increase, insomnia, high and blood pressure. I am looking for advice if sides are less on test and tren separate OR a combination.

A seller I go to has a product that contains 75mg tren a, 100mg test p and 100mg masteron per ml. I would inject every other day (4x a week) so I would get 400mg test p 300mg tren a and 400mg masteron per week for 10 weeks. Has anyone ran a mix like this vs a traditional tren a 300 mg and test e 500mg12 week cycle . I’m trying to pick an option that I would have less sides with.

Which route (test p, tren a, masteron mix vs traditional test e and tren a) do you guys think will have less of these sides
-Acne
-Insomnia
-Night sweats
I would go for Tren Ace, if you are new. Shorter ester = faster kick, faster to abort or adjust dose if it goes awry.. I did both isolated and a "cut mix" like you are considering. Either are fine if it's Tren A. Both will have classic Tren sides E or A, your mileage may vary.

I felt like a god in gym and business room, but was mean to wife at times and drove crazy fast (but not chill, mad at other lesser drivers). Oddly women were more attracted it seemed, pheromones?

So if I were to touch Tren again, I would just take Lyft /Uber while on cycle lol and make sure you have some chill pill to not lash out at significant others.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys. I know everyone is different but do y’all experience lots of acne with tren? I want to be able to take my shirt off places but not if I have acne all over kinda defeats the purpose of being on tren IMO. I’ve been considering a test and winny cycle to avoid the acne. What’s y’alls thoughts?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This^ don't buy premade stacks. If something goes wrong your ****ed. You would have to drop the whole cycle
Never taken tren before but definitely agree with this.

Also, if you do not want acne DO NOT TAKE MAST : ) for me, 200mg is enough to make my back and chest go bad. DHT is one of the worst offenders regarding acne, and mast acts more or less directly as dht. Besides, with tren in the mix, imo you don't need mast in the stack. Tren will do all the hard work.