Anyone with experience using the compund s9009?

RileyMA

RileyMA

Awards
Hi all, thinking about ordering some s9009 and I had a look around the forum and I haven't been able to find any people posting about their experiences with it on here. So I thought I would create this thread to help find out from other members how they felt and such while using it. Any input would be great, thanks guys.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your not getting the injectable version of sr9009 your wasting your money. The oral version does not work. It's only like 1% bioavailable and does absolutely nothing taken orally

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If your not getting the injectable version of sr9009 your wasting your money. The oral version does not work. It's only like 1% bioavailable and does absolutely nothing taken orally
@Smont bro was on the website today and looking at mk677 since there's no stopper on the top of the bottle does that mean it's injectable? Because I noticed the dmaa has a dropper on top. Also do you think i should go with mk or with one of the ghrp? Starting my cruise now and wanted to run some sort of gh secretagogue with it. Sorry to takeover your thread op

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Smont bro was on the website today and looking at mk677 since there's no stopper on the top of the bottle does that mean it's injectable? Because I noticed the dmaa has a dropper on top. Also do you think i should go with mk or with one of the ghrp? Starting my cruise now and wanted to run some sort of gh secretagogue with it. Sorry to takeover your thread op

RileyMA

RileyMA

Awards
All good mate.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No it's a oral, it should come with a oral syringe like the sarms do and if not you can get a oral syringe at any pharmacy, but next time start a different thread for these questions.

I'm not allowed to make direct recommendations for Maresearchchems products. But I would say mk677 seems to be more popular for research in that situation

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No it's a oral, it should come with a oral syringe like the sarms do and if not you can get a oral syringe at any pharmacy, but next time start a different thread for these questions.

I'm not allowed to make direct recommendations for Maresearchchems products. But I would say mk677 seems to be more popular for research in that situation
Yea my bad on that wanted to dm you but didn't know how

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Transdermal works good if you can find it.

RileyMA

RileyMA

Awards
I've heard that too, and it makes sense because transdermal application is usually improving the bioavailability
How would you set it up for transdermal use?
As in like what do you use.
Thanks