Anyone with an Idea that Can Help Me?

Glow

Awards
Hello guys,
I think I am on track. It is now three months since I started working out. My goal was to develop some lean muscles. But of course, if you can remember I said I am not looking forward to the kind of muscles that we see body builder’s display. I want lean feminine muscles. This is why I decided to hit the gym 4 times a week. I rest every other day to give my muscles a chance to recover. But I still have issues with my energy levels. I don’t feel that my hands or legs have the energy to enable me to do things that my friends cannot do. Anyone with an idea of what I should do to give my arms the energy I am yearning for?

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys,
I think I am on track. It is now three months since I started working out. My goal was to develop some lean muscles. But of course, if you can remember I said I am not looking forward to the kind of muscles that we see body builder’s display. I want lean feminine muscles. This is why I decided to hit the gym 4 times a week. I rest every other day to give my muscles a chance to recover. But I still have issues with my energy levels. I don’t feel that my hands or legs have the energy to enable me to do things that my friends cannot do. Anyone with an idea of what I should do to give my arms the energy I am yearning for?
Diet? Workouts? Workout intesity? Calories? Quality foods? Supps? Natty? AAS? Life style? Age? Lots info allot of the other people need to help ya big dog.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you asking about your arms ? do you know what exercises to do for each body part?

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
What are you asking about your arms ? do you know what exercises to do for each body part?
I think he's wanting any technique he can get. Kinds of supplements or excersises. Alot of more info needed from him though. IMO.