LoveCompeting
Active Member
Just amazed anyone would idolize a guy like this.
What are your thoughts on people who idolize men like Rich Piana?
What are your thoughts on people who idolize men like Rich Piana?
Doesn't really bother me as I have other more important things to think about haha.. I think they're nerds who should focus more on their self-esteem rather than to die at an early age by abusing steroids, But again I really don't care.. Most people who idolize others are 15 year old kids
The reason I brought up this question is that there is a guy I know who is almost 40 that is idolizing him. He says Rich is a very inspiring hero to him.
I like to watch his videos or some of them but to say I idolize him is wrong. Entertainment value is one thing and idolize is another. Sure I can look at people and think that guy is such a cool guy like the Dwayne Johnson but that's as far as it goes.
lol this guy also posts pictures of Rich on a daily basis on his facebook hahahahaaha
Rich inspired a lot of people to better themselves...more than I can say for 95 percent of the population. He used steroids...so what? Love him. Hate him. He made a positive impact on many lives...have you?