Anyone who has used mk677 6+ months?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most reviews are people who used it for a few weeks or people who didn't stack it with aas and some that doesn't really seem to understand that the product isnt able to pack on 20 pounds.

I was planning on running this for at least 6 months and I was just curious about people's verdict. I think my main interest has been the effect it has not only to gain muscle but to lose fat and from what I can tell keep you quite full cause we know that we always lose that fullness after a cycle just like hgh.

I'm fully aware of the bloat and the hunger, more interested in how you guys look / feel during a long run and how you come out after using it. Anyone feel free to comment but I really wanna hear from you long time users cause there are very few logs out there

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Saw a few people who said they did. Bloodwork shows real mk really does work shortand long term.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been running it 9 months now. Problem is I started at the same time as my first ph cycle and have run a second cycle in that time.

However, in between cycles I maintained and even gained some strength. I maintained body composition pretty well also.

Was it the mk? Maybe, I honestly don’t know. Prior to running ph’s/mk I would gain fat easily and really struggled to get stronger without significant fat gain (mid 30’s former fatty problems). Don’t seem to have that issue now.....

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Why do you need live confirmation? Search, there are a bazillion threads on mk on many forums, including here.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do you need live confirmation? Search, there are a bazillion threads on mk on many forums, including here.
You don't think people's perspective is more important than some study? As I said before there aren't much logs with people running it as long it should be used and therefore pointless to read. I've probably read them all by the way.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been running it 9 months now. Problem is I started at the same time as my first ph cycle and have run a second cycle in that time.

However, in between cycles I maintained and even gained some strength. I maintained body composition pretty well also.

Was it the mk? Maybe, I honestly don’t know. Prior to running ph’s/mk I would gain fat easily and really struggled to get stronger without significant fat gain (mid 30’s former fatty problems). Don’t seem to have that issue now.....
Thanks , you feel you're walking around fuller with the mk? More pumped I should say. Bloat seems to subdue quickly but the water retention in the muscles just like you get from many aas is kinda interesting for maintaining a fuller look after a cycle

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks , you feel you're walking around fuller with the mk? More pumped I should say. Bloat seems to subdue quickly but the water retention in the muscles just like you get from many aas is kinda interesting for maintaining a fuller look after a cycle
Since starting it (and there’s been times when that’s all been running aside from natty herbal type supps) I’ve had a better physical appearance but in fuller muscles and maintained low bf levels. I’ve also recovered quicker from training no doubt at all.

I run a lot (on average 35-40km per week) and that used to screw me up making gains or maintaining mass but doesn’t appear to now.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
You don't think people's perspective is more important than some study? As I said before there aren't much logs with people running it as long it should be used and therefore pointless to read. I've probably read them all by the way.
I said search...for peoples 6 month logs and not some study. I just searched Google with mk 677 6 months and saw 4 logs on the first page.
Not trying to be a jerk, just figured you might get more answers since not many people responding here.

Slapoyjoe

MK is my favourite ped. I’m on month 7 and getting deep into my cut. I’m leaner and more vascular at the same weight as this time last year. Of course I’m much stronger (I also use sarms). Today I did 21 pull-ups at 197. At 46, I’m not complaining. This isn’t all down to MK, of course. But I sleep better, heal faster, and my skin and nails are looking good. This time last year my nails were brittle af. This is totally subjective I know, but I’m digging the MK.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I said search...for peoples 6 month logs and not some study. I just searched Google with mk 677 6 months and saw 4 logs on the first page.
Not trying to be a jerk, just figured you might get more answers since not many people responding here.
Trust me I've read them and I have either gotten something saying I didn't see much or people quitting in the middle of the cycle. Many 12 weeks cycles also. I asked this more specifically to get more info and from people who knows what they're talking about. And I think it's worth discussing just as much as all these threads about superdrol, anavar etc that there's a million threads and studies for.

It's all good..

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since starting it (and there’s been times when that’s all been running aside from natty herbal type supps) I’ve had a better physical appearance but in fuller muscles and maintained low bf levels. I’ve also recovered quicker from training no doubt at all.

I run a lot (on average 35-40km per week) and that used to screw me up making gains or maintaining mass but doesn’t appear to now.
Sounds nice, I'm about to run a lot this summer too. Gonna stack up 100 days to start with.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MK is my favourite ped. I’m on month 7 and getting deep into my cut. I’m leaner and more vascular at the same weight as this time last year. Of course I’m much stronger (I also use sarms). Today I did 21 pull-ups at 197. At 46, I’m not complaining. This isn’t all down to MK, of course. But I sleep better, heal faster, and my skin and nails are looking good. This time last year my nails were brittle af. This is totally subjective I know, but I’m digging the MK.
Good too hear, I'm also interested to see how my skin gets, not that it's bad yet but hey if it can be better?.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

How much do you take/day?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve only been on it a week so far and I can’t workout due to an injury but I already think it’s had an effect on my aesthetic. Sometimes I pass a mirror and I think “shiit, I’m looking big.” I’m up 4-5 lbs too and it doesn’t look bad. Obviously it’s water and glycogen but I think some of it goes to the belly and the rest to the muscles. I can’t wait until I heal so I can actually work out on this stuff. I’ll likely run it for 6 months. I’ll post about the results then but I’m guessing you’ll already be on it by that time.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve only been on it a week so far and I can’t workout due to an injury but I already think it’s had an effect on my aesthetic. Sometimes I pass a mirror and I think “shiit, I’m looking big.” I’m up 4-5 lbs too and it doesn’t look bad. Obviously it’s water and glycogen but I think some of it goes to the belly and the rest to the muscles. I can’t wait until I heal so I can actually work out on this stuff. I’ll likely run it for 6 months. I’ll post about the results then but I’m guessing you’ll already be on it by that time.
The water retention is true and also likely it's blowing your muscles up even after a week. Water in the belly is also very common early on. Would be nice to hear from you if you remember after 3-6 months.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
We had a guy post bloods after 6 months on vl forum. Think his dosage was 20mg a day and igf was around 325. No bloods before but a good number.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Currently on for about a month, reduced libido. All signs of increased gh, tingling hands and such. Anyone else on the libido issue? Second or third time on mk677 and libido down. Again not dead just not normal for me. Also on viron and not helping. Usually long jack solo libido annoying. Any thoughts?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently on for about a month, reduced libido. All signs of increased gh, tingling hands and such. Anyone else on the libido issue? Second or third time on mk677 and libido down. Again not dead just not normal for me. Also on viron and not helping. Usually long jack solo libido annoying. Any thoughts?
Are you sure there’s not something else in your life that could be contributing to your low libido? I’m pretty sure mk shouldn’t have a negative effect on libido, and could possibly increase it since it enhances some people’s sense of well being.

Charlesw617

Awards
I've never experienced any libido issues while on MK677 and I've used 2 different companies. For the first 3 months I've used Newroids mk677 the first month solo and the last 2 during my lgd4033 cycle. The first month i was taking 30mg everyday solo and I haven't experienced any libido issues... where is your mk677 from? Cause Mk677 doesn't affect the hormones.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree does not affect hormones, have read more than a handful claiming reduced libido. Might be tainted product.

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
I did about 4 months. Couldn’t take it anymore the hunger was ridiculous, and I gained some fat. It took about 6 months after I stopped for my hunger to get in the normal range.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The hunger increase is no joke. It’s not constant for me but when I do get hungry it gets intense, almost like I have the munchies. It makes me crave junk food too which is totally not like me.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone in this thread tried intermittent fasting while using mk? Is it self-imposed torture? I can barely do any form of working out because an injury and the mk is making me eat a lot. The last thing I wanna do is get fat going into summer. So I was thinking about eating between 4pm and midnight.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone in this thread tried intermittent fasting while using mk? Is it self-imposed torture? I can barely do any form of working out because an injury and the mk is making me eat a lot. The last thing I wanna do is get fat going into summer. So I was thinking about eating between 4pm and midnight.[/QUOTE

When do you take mk? Some recommend morning, some afternoon and some night. Think you gotta find a balance

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take it in the morning. Usually around 10:30. I do this because the body naturally releases more gh at night time. So I figure taking mk in the morning will keep my gh and igf1 high all day long.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take it in the morning. Usually around 10:30. I do this because the body naturally releases more gh at night time. So I figure taking mk in the morning will keep my gh and igf1 high all day long.
I don't think you'll notice much doing that just like with testosterone. Besides you rather feel good taking it then walking around for months hungry. Try figure out what works best for you for optimal results (no over eating). A lot of people take it at night or around 2 afternoon..

franks009

Awards
  • Established
When i took it, taking it right before bed seemed to help with the hunger

Charlesw617

Awards
Has anyone in this thread tried intermittent fasting while using mk? Is it self-imposed torture? I can barely do any form of working out because an injury and the mk is making me eat a lot. The last thing I wanna do is get fat going into summer. So I was thinking about eating between 4pm and midnight.[/QUOTE

When do you take mk? Some recommend morning, some afternoon and some night. Think you gotta find a balance
I personally prefer in the morning, I've tried taking it at night and while I get great sleep, the vivid dreams I was getting was way to weird. Imagine clearing cobwebs from a door frame or walking in a marathon... yeah I would get dreams like that. So I started taking it in the morning to avoid all that, the GH pulses did tire me out a bit, but nothing too bad

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Has anyone in this thread tried intermittent fasting while using mk? Is it self-imposed torture? I can barely do any form of working out because an injury and the mk is making me eat a lot. The last thing I wanna do is get fat going into summer. So I was thinking about eating between 4pm and midnight.
I have been on mk677 20mg for nearly 4 months and have started to do intermittent fasting for the first time of my life 1 day a week I don't eat for at least 24 hours and all the other days I have a eating window for 8 hours and I only eat 2000-2100 kcals per day. I don't think it is that hard but mk677 treats me very gently I barely get any sides from it. By the way it is from Olympus labs.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been on mk677 20mg for nearly 4 months and have started to do intermittent fasting for the first time of my life 1 day a week I don't eat for at least 24 hours and all the other days I have a eating window for 8 hours and I only eat 2000-2100 kcals per day. I don't think it is that hard but mk677 treats me very gently I barely get any sides from it. By the way it is from Olympus labs.
Thats some hard core fasting.. I'm planning on running it through my next cycle and pct, also continue it for 6 months just to start with. Have you noticed anythung in particular compared to bring natural? Bloat? Muscle fullness? Skin improvement? I love the idea of looking fuller even if you don't add anywhere near the amount of muscle you do with aas. It would be more like being on cycle instead of pct year round without any risk of shut down, cholesterol etc etc

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
I do IF from 10pm till 5pm, then eat from 5 till 10pm. At 10-20mg, I notice no hunger difference. Above 30, think I remember harder to make it to 5pm

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats some hard core fasting.. I'm planning on running it through my next cycle and pct, also continue it for 6 months just to start with. Have you noticed anythung in particular compared to bring natural? Bloat? Muscle fullness? Skin improvement? I love the idea of looking fuller even if you don't add anywhere near the amount of muscle you do with aas. It would be more like being on cycle instead of pct year round without any risk of shut down, cholesterol etc etc
mk has the ability to add a couple pounds of lean mass while cutting a couple pounds of fat in people who don’t even work out. It also increases bone density. So to me that’s kind of like being on a mini cycle itself. At around 25 mg a day it increases gh and igf1 by almost double, usually around 80%. To me that’s significant.

Do I think it’ll make you look like your on a serious cycle? No. Do I think it’ll make you look bigger and fuller then when your natural. Yes. It’s only day 9 for me and my muscles look full, but so does my belly. My arm looks a bit pumped just from doing daily tasks. My other arm is immobilized in a sling but even that one looks kinda big. Before I started I was weighing 192-193 and now my weight fluctuates between 197-202. And I’m pretty sure your gh and igf1 don’t reach their peak until the end of the second week though.

Charlesw617

Awards
mk has the ability to add a couple pounds of lean mass while cutting a couple pounds of fat in people who don’t even work out. It also increases bone density. So to me that’s kind of like being on a mini cycle itself. At around 25 mg a day it increases gh and igf1 by almost double, usually around 80%. To me that’s significant.

Do I think it’ll make you look like your on a serious cycle? No. Do I think it’ll make you look bigger and fuller then when your natural. Yes. It’s only day 9 for me and my muscles look full, but so does my belly. My arm looks a bit pumped just from doing daily tasks. My other arm is immobilized in a sling but even that one looks kinda big. Before I started I was weighing 192-193 and now my weight fluctuates between 197-202. And I’m pretty sure your gh and igf1 don’t reach their peak until the end of the second week though.
It's important to get in extra potassium and keep your water intake high while your on mk677 or that bloat will make you look crazy bloated... trust me, i was drinking about 32oz or so of water for a few days when I normally drink close to triple that in fluids. My wife noticed it and was turned off by my bloated belly lol

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
2 years. 1 year running it on/off and now coming up to second year consistent use. Basically it just winds back the metabolic clock to 21 (I'm 33) It took 4 months or so until I started noticing fat loss and I got to a point where I am maintaining 12% bf despite what I eat. This is how I was in my early 20's. I could eat junk all day and gain no fat. As I entered my 30's I really had to watch what I ate quite closely or I'd start gaining in the mid section. MK means I can bulk for much longer (more muscle gain) and don't need to spend near as much time cutting. While I wouldn't attribute muscle gains to MK alone it certainly enables one to tip the ratio of fat/muscle gain. My sweet spot is 20mg EOD

flexar

Awards
I’ve been on MK-677 for a few months now. I tried intermittent fasting the first month, but lost only 3 pounds and craved food constantly. This month I switched to 251grams Protein, 70 grams Fat, and 228 grams carbohydrates and the results have been AMAZING!! I gained ten pounds and look even better in than before.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Well i havent noticed much and no bloating either but I have been cutting the whole cycle and I eat a lot of potassium every day maby that is why. But i have started to dream again "I stopped dreaming years ago because a serious narcotic abuse. I am clean today" so i am REALLY happy about that! My nails and hair grows faster. But muscle mass weight loss and so on? Well I don't know for sure. I feel it helps maby 5%

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 years. 1 year running it on/off and now coming up to second year consistent use. Basically it just winds back the metabolic clock to 21 (I'm 33) It took 4 months or so until I started noticing fat loss and I got to a point where I am maintaining 12% bf despite what I eat. This is how I was in my early 20's. I could eat junk all day and gain no fat. As I entered my 30's I really had to watch what I ate quite closely or I'd start gaining in the mid section. MK means I can bulk for much longer (more muscle gain) and don't need to spend near as much time cutting. While I wouldn't attribute muscle gains to MK alone it certainly enables one to tip the ratio of fat/muscle gain. My sweet spot is 20mg EOD

Sounds great, that's the problem everyone encounters with age more or less. I mean considering how little it gives to people and yet people run it for months it must be quite beneficial. Is it like real hgh? Probably not but way less expensive

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, interesting take from everyone.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
It's HGH in anti aging doses. It will restore your levels to that of your youth. Basically you don't realize how good it is until you stop taking it. Most want a product that delivers results fast and MK677 doesn't do that with the exception being side effects such as water retention (weight gain) and lethargy for some. It's to be run long term for best results.

BroBrian

Been using PRE mk677 @25mg Ed for about 4 months now. Dosing at night helps with the hunger but make sure you get your 8hours or you will be feeling the lethargy the morning. Absolutely notice a positive effect on recovery. Also for what it's worth I had surgery to repair a broken clavicle about a year ago, I can only give my experience as I have no actual proof but I truly believe it has helped with the healing process greatly.

PBandJ

Awards
I'm into my 4th month on MK at 10 mg sublingual in pure DMSO. I have been doing alternate day fasting for last 2 months and have lost a good 6-7% BF (conservative est.) while retaining all my muscle and gaining some strength. I lift full body routine EOD and eat 4500 kcals on those days. Obviously nothing on fasting days. Self Imposed Torture? Yes. Is it worth it? IMO...Yes. And I've gotten used to it. It's not so bad after a while. You eventually learn to ignore the hunger/ become desensitized to it.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys doing these 24 hour fasts are hardcore. I’m on day two of 16:8 and it’s been tough but I hear it gets easier. I end up throwing down tons of food during the feeding window but I hope I’m burning my own body fat during the fast. I hope the increase in igf1 and gh eccelerates that process too.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
After a while all the sides drop off including hunger. It can take weeks or longer first time you run MK. I find if I take a week off MK even after having run it so long the hunger returns when I resume use but usually lingers only for a couple days. You'll absolutey shed fat faster on MK if you can remain in a deficit.

PBandJ

Awards
Yeah, it absolutely gets easier. Stick with it because once you can tolerate it for longer and longer periods, it's an incredible tool to get lean...especially when running things like MK. I can't comment on it when completely natural, but I hear that works great for a lot of people also. I have a lot of mental tricks I use to get through the fasting days. Caffeine, nicotine gum etc can help also. Although I wouldn't recommend getting dependent on nicotine. A lot of times for me, just mentally picturing my body preserving muscle and using/dissolving body fat for energy can definitely help not only push through the hunger, but also make me stay active while fasting.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
More power to you guys who like to fast and see good results doing so. All it does for me is help lose muscle mass fast.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Been on MK for two years or more (whenever ghar1ne came out). I had maybe a two month layoff last year and I started noticing the difference so i hopped back on. I'm also on IF for around 8 weeks now but I'm running EC stack so it offsets the craving early morning. Without other anabolics this is my best physique.

Stats: mid-30s, 5'5 at 165lbs (down from 180lb), approximately 12% bf. I'm around two weeks away from my summer cycle, i should jump back to 170+ lbs with fuller muscles.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
what are you guys basing your body fat percetage on, most people just guess and are usually way low, just asking

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
what are you guys basing your body fat percetage on, most people just guess and are usually way low, just asking
Mirror and experience. I'm usually pretty dead on once I have it tested.