Anyone used transdermal DHB

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Whatever just pin tren if you want results. I could care less about DHB. It's an out dated compound.

Try pinning 20 mg of injectable superdrol for 6 weeks. That would smoke your little DHB base out of the whatever

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used DHB transdermal lotion. Was from a very reputable guy but sadly he is taking a 10 year vacation now. Hard to say if it worked since I was on a few other products at the time.
Did his surname begin with a Y?

scuncknuts

Awards
Whatever just pin tren if you want results. I could care less about DHB. It's an out dated compound.

Try pinning 20 mg of injectable superdrol for 6 weeks. That would smoke your little DHB base out of the whatever
You're a fucking idiot the point is you're not awake all night soaking the bed with sweat when you run DHB and you get a similar look. Also I act like a real a****** on tren and have done some psychopath s***. TD DHB is even better because you don't end up with huge knots in your ass cheek but you can bathe in as many milligrams as you want.

Typical answer to a lot of these questions is tren this and tren that just run tren just run superdrol. I have run tren and superdrol many times and now days I prefer not to come to work with my eyes dark as hell or wake up with a nosebleed. Or immediately feel drunk when I drink half a beer because my liver is barely functioning.

scuncknuts

Awards

Dude you're so cool because you run Tren and superdrol.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Someone pm if they find some pls. The two I found dont carry it anymore.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DHB an outdated compound?? Lol your a fucking idiot. The stuff is awsome. Great lean gains with out any of the nasty tren sides.
One big problem is the PIP. Had it from 3 different labs and they all hurt, especially the 200mg.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You're a fucking idiot the point is you're not awake all night soaking the bed with sweat when you run DHB and you get a similar look. Also I act like a real a****** on tren and have done some psychopath s***. TD DHB is even better because you don't end up with huge knots in your ass cheek but you can bathe in as many milligrams as you want.

Typical answer to a lot of these questions is tren this and tren that just run tren just run superdrol. I have run tren and superdrol many times and now days I prefer not to come to work with my eyes dark as hell or wake up with a nosebleed. Or immediately feel drunk when I drink half a beer because my liver is barely functioning.
You have to find the dose that works best for you. Some people have massive side effects when running tren. Mostly newbies who have no idea what they are doing. Most side effects like insomnia and night sweats can be avoided. There is a reason almost every bodybuilder on the planet is on test and tren. Because that is what works.

The problem with tren is that people want to run 500 mg a week and that is simply too much. Try having an intelligent conversation for once in your life and maybe you will learn something

scuncknuts

Awards
Here it is. This guy was regarded as one of the best brewmasters in the country. All his stuff was excellent. Super nice guy but unfortunately could not pull himself from that cocksucker associate he had.
yes!!!!! gold !!!!!!

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The problem with tren is that people want to run 500 mg a week and that is simply too much. Try having an intelligent conversation for once in your life and maybe you will learn something
I'll post it again. Since there seems to be something wrong with you. Also DHB is a direct downstream hormone from boldenone (equipoise). This AAS is notorious for increasing RBC to a dangerous range. A side effect that is unique to boldenone and it's derivatives. So go ahead and think you know it all and that your taking a risk free steroid. But also go ahead and shut tf up 🤣🤣🤣

scuncknuts

Awards
I'll post it again. Since there seems to be something wrong with you. Also DHB is a direct downstream hormone from boldenone (equipoise). This AAS is notorious for increasing RBC to a dangerous range. A side effect that is unique to boldenone and it's derivatives. So go ahead and think you know it all and that your taking a risk free steroid. But also go ahead and shut tf up 🤣🤣🤣
OK can a mod please close this thread, it seems ugsavage has found the answer. Aparently tren is better and Ill get a blood clot from DHB

**** just close the whole anabolics section because all anyone needs to know is that tren is the answer to all you goals.

how many threads has some moron commenting about tren no matter what the topic was just to try and look hard????

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
OK can a mod please close this thread, it seems ugsavage has found the answer. Aparently tren is better and Ill get a blood clot from DHB

**** just close the whole anabolics section because all anyone needs to know is that tren is the answer to all you goals.

how many threads has some moron commenting about tren no matter what the topic was just to try and look hard????
Right. I'm dropping knowledge on this forum. What are you contributing? Some nonsense about a TD that nobody has made for ten years. STFU

I'm actually advocating for a lower tren dosage. People will take way too much and turn into a shithead zombie like yourself. I had a friend that would literally only take 50 mg of Tren Ace with his Test once a week. And my friend is 300 lbs and 61 years old and in good health. Superdrol on the other hand I wouldn't recommend unless your a pro bodybuilder. That being said most of them do in fact run Tren for extended amounts of time and grams of it. But for a normal person 250 to 300 mg a week is the sweet spot

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here it is. This guy was regarded as one of the best brewmasters in the country. All his stuff was excellent. Super nice guy but unfortunately could not pull himself from that cocksucker associate he had.
Fuk n ell...I hadn't kept up with what he was up to, but just now read a Dec 2020 article on his bust. Wtf. Crazy. I used to be an Olympus rep with him years ago.

scuncknuts

Awards
I can't remember him ever being a mod (I had a different account back then).
If it's the person I think y'all are talking about that DHB TD was not very good the best one is had is from a person still active on here and running a supplement companie

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it's the person I think y'all are talking about that DHB TD was not very good the best one is had is from a person still active on here and running a supplement companie
Yeah I'm referring to Integrity Labs

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah not sure how good he was with transdermals. Stuff might be interesting with a real TD wizard like Matt.
Anyway it's one more off my list since it seems to be bad with blood clots. I can't even go over 400mg test per week without my hemoglobin levels getting out of range.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah not sure how good he was with transdermals. Stuff might be interesting with a real TD wizard like Matt.
Anyway it's one more off my list since it seems to be bad with blood clots. I can't even go over 400mg test per week without my hemoglobin levels getting out of range.
May I ask how the strength of TD compared to the injectable?

Good thing with TD, you could essentially use low doses of both to avoid pip with lower concentrations of the injectable. So maybe 50mg of dhb inj and 100mg of dhb td a week.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
A sponsor on professional muscle told me he has a bottle left if any of you are interested, its kinda pricey for me.

scuncknuts

Awards
The transdermal for me was better because my ass cheek would be so bad with just a few injections that I would only take very little volume of 1 test c at a time. I believe I was rubbing in 100 or more of the TD a day. It was like Masterson ( hardness) but with the fat cutting of tren

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Dude like I told you via PM. There is PIP free DHB and it IS GREAT. You don't get sweats or knots because you don't suffer the inflammation from a badly brewed DHB. The stuff that is NOT PIP free was not brewed correct. PIP free DHB is the tits.

Why would we want to burn our skin when we have PIP free DHB? It's much easier to find than a TD.

But please continue this thread as we all need entertained in these trying times lol

Last edited:
Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I’m currently running 10-15 mg inj superdrol preworkout (4-5 times per week). I’m enjoying it, even though I’m not using it everyday, I’m finding there’s still an accumulative effect. I’m also running 600 test e and 400 eq. I’m fairly lethargic from the superdrol, but other than that I feel great.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m currently running 10-15 mg inj superdrol preworkout (4-5 times per week). I’m enjoying it, even though I’m not using it everyday, I’m finding there’s still an accumulative effect. I’m also running 600 test e and 400 eq. I’m fairly lethargic from the superdrol, but other than that I feel great.
Nice bro. That stuff really shines around 30 mg. I think the half life is extended when you inject it and a bigger dose like 30 mg would probably last for a few days. I didn't bloat or gain as much water as I would with oral SD. The gains were much leaner and dry. Strength and aggression were 10 out of 10

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The only thing I don't like about SD is that it eventually crashes your cortisol levels through inhibition of 11b hydroxylase. I have yet to find a solution for this other than stopping the compound for a few days

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice bro. That stuff really shines around 30 mg. I think the half life is extended when you inject it and a bigger dose like 30 mg would probably last for a few days. I didn't bloat or gain as much water as I would with oral SD. The gains were much leaner and dry. Strength and aggression were 10 out of 10
Are you sure you had real oral SD? It’s a honest question since you “shouldn’t” be bloated or hold water on SD.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Are you sure you had real oral SD? It’s a honest question since you “shouldn’t” be bloated or hold water on SD.
BTW I didn't mean to come off as a complete asshole. Your a well respected member around here man and I definitely could have handled that much better. I'm just here to learn and contribute like everyone else.

I definitely wasn't bloated it was intra muscular water. It's actually still up for debate whether inhibition of 11b hydroxylase causes water retention. I think with oral SD it's possible bloating occurs from an increase in IGF 1 when making first pass through the liver. It was much different with injectable SD. It was almost like running two different compounds. They were definitely legit man. Same source I was using for years in EU

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BTW I didn't mean to come off as a complete asshole. Your a well respected member around here man and I definitely could have handled that much better. I'm just here to learn and contribute like everyone else.

I definitely wasn't bloated it was intra muscular water. It's actually still up for debate whether inhibition of 11b hydroxylase causes water retention. I think with oral SD it's possible bloating occurs from an increase in IGF 1 when making first pass through the liver. It was much different with injectable SD. It was almost like running two different compounds. They were definitely legit man. Same source I was using for years in EU
Haha, what did I miss?

Ok, I’m not sure, holding water is definitely possible on orals, I just had a different experience with SD, for me it was very dry, to the point I was cramping everywhere. I also had fake SD one time, which didn’t do much more than get my bloated… That’s why I was asking.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haha, what did I miss?

Ok, I’m not sure, holding water is definitely possible on orals, I just had a different experience with SD, for me it was very dry, to the point I was cramping everywhere. I also had fake SD one time, which didn’t do much more than get my bloated… That’s why I was asking.
Interesting. Yeah I have always had better results with orals from EU. Since designer anabolics are basically still legal there and they will ship to the US. Although still it has to pass through customs

Last edited:

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wonder how much 1-Test I can get to go into Salvo...