Just wondering if there is any comparison to 50156

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have heard some people have said it’s a little stronger.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone believe it's worth the extra money?

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Does anyone believe it's worth the extra money?
I just started doing some research but it is sparse.
I read when Cardarine was banned in Australia, this was the replacement because it was not banned. Same/similar pathways.
One study showing a great increase in exercise capacity in both trained and untrained athletes, a study looking at it being a exercise replacement pill. In fact, what I read was an article mentioning the study, not the study itself.
For a comparison of how well 0742 works compared to 501516, I think we'll be reviewing user logs of people who have used both. There is a viable log of GW501516 going on right now in this forum. I think he'd be the logical choice to do a comparison. Well-documented and trustworthy (IMO).
I have not come across a study (yet) putting 0742 in the same bucket with 501516 with regards to a focus on cancer.
If a similar cancer study does not exist, and the pathways are similar, I would change my marketing to "safer" than Cardarine instead of "stronger". Then again, not all research studies become published articles.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been on it 2 weeks and I’ve definitely noticed increased endurance so far but not sure I can call it stronger than cardarine, I can’t really tell the difference. I’m more interested to see my lipids in another 2 weeks or so, I’m about 6 weeks post injection and 4 weeks off orals I believe.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Been on it 2 weeks and I’ve definitely noticed increased endurance so far but not sure I can call it stronger than cardarine, I can’t really tell the difference. I’m more interested to see my lipids in another 2 weeks or so, I’m about 6 weeks post injection and 4 weeks off orals I believe.
What dosage are you using of the GW-0742?

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I posted these links in the wrong thread.

Interesting info while looking for the differences between the two, specific to cancer:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/6145284_Peroxisome_proliferator-activated_receptor-_PPAR_ligands_do_not_potentiate_growth_of_human_cancer_cell_lines

Here is the article I referenced earlier, which cited research I have not looked up yet:

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2017-05-exercise-in-a-pill-boosts-athletic-percent.html
interesting. I’d seen the in vitro research on GW that suggests it may be cancer preventative as well.

my view on these has always been that no one really knows but given that the worlds greatest minds don’t actually know specifically how cancer is caused (just that it always involves damaged cells) I think the potential is there for a lot of things to be cancer causing (fucking bacon has been linked before).

I just take the view that as long as one doesn’t abuse the usage risks are probably pretty low.