Anyone use injectable b-12?

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Anyone use this? Did you notice a benfit from injecting over just taking an oral version?:think:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch

There are a few threads. You'll find everything you need. Yes, injectable is far more effective, though I haven't tried it yet.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I tried a search with "b-12", but nothing poped up...

tattoopierced1

i use it, and have noticed a difference in my seasonal sinus/allergy problems most notedly. I have noticed a bit of energy, but that may be skewed by other varients at this time.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
where, how often and how much do you inject?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Shoot IM...I use my bicepts as they are relatively fat free. There are no hard and fast rules for how often. The standard BBing schedule is every other day for a month then taper down to once a week or less. I've been shooting twice a week for about a year now and have had no discernable issues thus far..only benefits like elimination of nasal allergies, more energy et cetera.

Using a slin pin, just shoot 1mL each time.

tattoopierced1

i did 1000mcg EOD for a week then dropped down to 1000mcg every week.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Do you all add anything to the b-12 or just draw it up and inject? Does it need BA water or anything like that?
Also, are you using MR's version "B-12 Plus". That is the kind I recived.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
It's a vet product meant for animals...should I add BA water?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Nope, just shoot it straight into old Fido. There's a little bit of benzyl alcohol so it stings just a little..but that's about the only difference between vet grade and human grade.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
I have done B12 injections and have not been able to discern any effects. Inject 1000mcg eod for about 4 weeks and decided it did nothing for me. But I am a very hard responder to almost any drug or chemical.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I surmise that for myself, I am probably deficient in B12..hence the dramatic positive response.

I was on antibiotics for much of my adolescence and this is known to disrupt the lumen of the intestine which supposedly can inhibit it's ability to absorb the B12 made by intestinal bacteria. Seems quite plausible and I think may be the case for many people..particularly allergy sufferers.

tattoopierced1

bump on the allergy. It helped me out there more than anything..in fact, that is the ONLY thing I noticed from it, but even if that is all it does, it is still a godsend for allergy sufferers.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i used it to cut prop, did nothing to cut the pain

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it seriously cured me of allergies and I've had them all my life. I get a little bit of energy and appetite boost from it, but on the whole I use it for allergies and mood support.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I work in a mental hosp and almost all of our clients or patients get a inj. b-12, its much more solualbe then oral.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
B12, folic acid and B6 are waaay under rated for depression IMO.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that is interesting. I am definitely gonna try it soon. I've dealt with depression throughout my life. I've gotten it is check through lifestyle and sheer will, but it still burns me sometimes. I also develped pretty bad allergies 2 years ago, so I'm curious to see how this will go.

Thanks for the input, guys.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Just shot my 1st cc. I too strugle with depression at times and lack of hunger and stress. :whiner:
I'll let you all know if this helps improve anything.....interesting on the depression thing though...never thought of it's use in that area..

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I add about 3200 mcg of folic acid per day to my supp line up along with chromium, selenium, 100 mg B6 and a B12 shot every week or so. It has literally changed my life..in a good way.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried Deprynol for depression/Mood?
What doses and did it work?

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
taking sublingual B12... for about 3 weeks. Havent noticed any difference

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
So much placebo itt...