Anyone try trest yet?

atl3128

Awards
I am thinking of stacking some trest with either m-sten or epistane along with my normal dose of TRT test cyp. I have plenty if aromasin on hand just in case

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Super DMZ is a cancer. Shut down libido even on 600mg of test a week, and it never returned fully. Got blood work done, high prolactin 4 months after cycle ended, and estrogen off too. Sure it could have been the test or the combination, but DMZ killed the sex drive 1 week after adding it.
What?? That is sort of unrelated to this thread?? Maybe you posted in the wrong one..

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
How is it as far as aggression and irritability goes? Also are you stacking any test with it?
I am thinking of stacking some trest with either m-sten or epistane along with my normal dose of TRT test cyp. I have plenty if aromasin on hand just in case
Aggression is OK. But doesn't really get out of control. I'm trying to keep the proper estrogen level though so I feel really good and no lethargy and so I feel with a fairly natural ratio of estrogen to Trest, I probably won't be as aggressive as people say. No test. As near as i can tell this stuff feels the same only better according to listening to others. All the energy, sex drive, and much better mass building and strength potential. That could be a good stack. I just wanted to go solo to test it out and the gains are crazy.

atl3128

Awards
How thick is the trest ace and what size pin do you use?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
8 pounds in 11 days sounds crazy, is there a lot of water retention?
No aromasin and Clomid are doing their work. Midsection is still tight, still have six-pack. Woke up this morning after 9-10 hours of sleep and skin was thin and looked really vascular.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Really thin and clear golden color. I use 25g no problems. I set it in Window to warm up via sun for 5 minutes before pinning and you can get a milliliter in maybe 20-30 seconds. Of course it's faster to empty than fill.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I think most of the people are home brewing trest ace using bulk powder. So there may be some variance depending on how its made. Im using a 29 guage slin pin for mine.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
No aromasin and Clomid are doing their work. Midsection is still tight, still have six-pack. Woke up this morning after 9-10 hours of sleep and skin was thin and looked really vascular.
Impressive. Have u noticed yourself getting leaner? For instance I know on tren my weight will stay the same as i melt fat and replace the weight with muscle. Ive heard trest is even more pronounced but if you gained 8lbs that quick id say your probably eating at a significant surplus?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Impressive. Have u noticed yourself getting leaner? For instance I know on tren my weight will stay the same as i melt fat and replace the weight with muscle. Ive heard trest is even more pronounced but if you gained 8lbs that quick id say your probably eating at a significant surplus?
Yeah i might only go over 1gram per lb of protein by maybe 30-40 most days and eat lots of fats and quite a few carbs. I'm lucky to have one of those invincible metabolisms at 27 still so it's easy to keep bodyfat down and do a serious bulk while not gaining more than a % of bf. I work construction 5 days a week so I can afford to eat the extra carbs.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
But it's not hard to eat a surplus because this stuff makes you viciously hungry:)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I pinned another 25mg yesterday evening and then 50mg this morning, bumping up to 50mg/day. Epic pumps and strength is starting to rise.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I pinned another 25mg yesterday evening and then 50mg this morning, bumping up to 50mg/day. Epic pumps and strength is starting to rise.
Yeah i sprint and play volleyball also and actually haven't sprinted for 2.5-3 months and on Trest with all this extra weight I ran a 4.78 second 40 yard. I was completely amazed. Joints feel sooo good.!

Jman29

Awards
What's a good AI if I run oral trest and halo@ 75/100/100/100/100

Jman29

Awards
Assuming I can get oral trest. Just at work so I'll have to do some research later tonight on exactly what it is and how it work.