Unanswered Anyone try super biofreak omg?

sloppychauncy

sloppychauncy

Awards
Keep seeing this preworkout advertised as the “strongest” one I’ll ever try, and the ingredients actually look pretty good. The only thing is that there’s about 400mg of “pure” caffeine (as opposed to just regular caffeine like other supplements state)

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems okay, but the yohimbine is awfully high. Probably wouldn’t do well for me. As far as the pure caffeine comment, it’s most likely they’re referring to the caffeine yield. When you include something like dicaffeine malate, you have to take into account that it’s bonded. I forget the exact number, but dicaffeine malate is around 70% caffeine by weight. So you can’t just look at the total weight of caffeine containing ingredients, you have to look at the yield.

sloppychauncy

sloppychauncy

Awards
Ohh, so around how many mg would you say that you’re most likely getting comparatively to say, kraken or irate?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure which version of Irate you’re asking about, but the one I’ve had was 150mg caffeine anhydrous and 150 of caffeine citrate. The citrate form is about 50% caffeine, so you’d have a total of about 225mg.

sloppychauncy

sloppychauncy

Awards
Oh **** true, I have that same one (I think there’s only one version?) I just didn’t realize it. But still that doesn’t really address my question..

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you want caffeine just look up
The new ESP extreme

sloppychauncy

sloppychauncy

Awards
Nah I don’t want more caffeine lol, cuz 400 is way too much imo, just the nootropics in it had me interested. I thought about possibly getting some and just taking a half scoop and see how that goes but I wanted to see some user experience feedback first

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I keep it in my rotation along with Woke AF and Harambe Blood. I work out ass crack of dawn and need all the stim I can get.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I keep it in my rotation along with Woke AF and Harambe Blood. I work out ass crack of dawn and need all the stim I can get.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

sloppychauncy

sloppychauncy

Awards
Ya I need something new which is why I’m asking, plus I’ve read a few different reviews where people said even when they felt nothing from other ones they felt this cuz maybe the nootropic combination idk

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya I need something new which is why I’m asking, plus I’ve read a few different reviews where people said even when they felt nothing from other ones they felt this cuz maybe the nootropic combination idk
Contact them and ask for a Sample?

Worse case they say no 🤷🏻‍♂️