Anyone try s23 in oil yet?

drew60

Awards
Just wondering if any of guys have tried it yet. I've seen a a few of you guys posting about the lgd so was curious about it. I just bought 2 and was planning on using it in place of an oral just to try out.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just wondering if any of guys have tried it yet. I've seen a a few of you guys posting about the lgd so was curious about it. I just bought 2 and was planning on using it in place of an oral just to try out.
You should log it. I'd be interested in your results.

drew60

Awards
I could give you guys an update every week once I get it. I am running other compounds though but i should be able to tell what the s23 is doing since itll be the only new compound being used. I'm surprised no has used it yet honestly. From what I read it's supposed to be strong.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I could give you guys an update every week once I get it. I am running other compounds though but i should be able to tell what the s23 is doing since itll be the only new compound being used. I'm surprised no has used it yet honestly. From what I read it's supposed to be strong.
Yeah a little update from time to time would be great. Oral s23 is known to be VERY toxic I’d be curious how the oil is. I feel like the oil is awesome, haven’t run it yet tho.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What else are you using?

drew60

Awards
Test deca and tren. I am a big tren guy and actually don't get many side from it but this time I decided to cut the dosage down and add in deca. I do not recommend this but I've been using gear a while and can manage sides. I am 6ft 275 and fairly lean for that bw. I am not going to being putting doses out since I do not need any beginner mimicking what I do. I get bloods generally every 10 12 weeks to make sure I'm not doing to much damage.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test deca and tren. I am a big tren guy and actually don't get many side from it but this time I decided to cut the dosage down and add in deca. I do not recommend this but I've been using gear a while and can manage sides. I am 6ft 275 and fairly lean for that bw. I am not going to being putting doses out since I do not need any beginner mimicking what I do. I get bloods generally every 10 12 weeks to make sure I'm not doing to much damage.
I really love how you think and if more people were acting the same the internet wouldn’t be a mess and we wouldn’t have 19 years old kids running 1g of gear a week as beginners

drew60

Awards
So I have been running 30mg ed since thursday. I take the full dose in the morning. Only updating since I have noticed a crazy increase in aggression. Like way more then I've ever noticed on tren even at high doses. It's like the stuff that I usually keep to myself just comes shooting out of my mouth lol. I will update most likely during the week once I start to see physical effects.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I have been running 30mg ed since thursday. I take the full dose in the morning. Only updating since I have noticed a crazy increase in aggression. Like way more then I've ever noticed on tren even at high doses. It's like the stuff that I usually keep to myself just comes shooting out of my mouth lol. I will update most likely during the week once I start to see physical effects.
Please let us know more

Vader_1

Vader_1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@drew60, how'd your injectable S23 go? Would be great to see your log of this.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Pj braun talked about it on his podcast, mind you he was not selling sarms or having any affiliation with any company selling them at the time. He said he did a couple days on injectable s23 up to 50mg a day and had to stop. Said it was stronger then tren and pretty much anything else. Said he would rather use it orally because it's less intense

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Or something like that lol, I don't remember what episode, it was a while since I heard it

drew60

Awards
@drew60, how'd your injectable S23 go? Would be great to see your log of this.
It went well. I was bulking still while using this compound and broke 280 and was able to stay there for a few weeks. The sides I mentioned ended up subsiding after the 2nd week. I still would not recommend this compound for a beginner or if you have any mental instability. I usually do not get extra irritable with even tren but this had me pretty cranky lol. Actually about to give the inj yk11 and sr9009 a try when they come in. Originally I planned on getting more S23 and running up the dose but being in the Supermarket business things got a bit out of control for a while.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It went well. I was bulking still while using this compound and broke 280 and was able to stay there for a few weeks. The sides I mentioned ended up subsiding after the 2nd week. I still would not recommend this compound for a beginner or if you have any mental instability. I usually do not get extra irritable with even tren but this had me pretty cranky lol. Actually about to give the inj yk11 and sr9009 a try when they come in. Originally I planned on getting more S23 and running up the dose but being in the Supermarket business things got a bit out of control for a while.
Thanks for the update.
👍