Anyone try nooLVL yet?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was only aware of it in passing, but some of the developers and SW engineers on my team swear by it and were talking about it on a call this morning so I started researching it some more. Non-stimulant and the main benefits appear to be reaction time and decision making improvement with less frequent errors- which sounds amazing. Primarily focused on gamers in the studies, seems it could be worth a look.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
The studies dont look very impressive and they were funded by nutrition 21.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've used it off and on pretty regularly. I like it, but it seems more "passive" to me than something like a choline source that I immediately can notice.

I wish I could use some in bulk so I could get a better feel though.

Justdabbling

Awards
I've used it off and on pretty regularly. I like it, but it seems more "passive" to me than something like a choline source that I immediately can notice.

I wish I could use some in bulk so I could get a better feel though.
How would you compare to other nootropic blends? ( focus xt, alpha brain, gorilla mind, etc if you've used them l

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How would you compare to other nootropic blends? ( focus xt, alpha brain, gorilla mind, etc if you've used them l
I’ve used it in a few products but most frequently in Ghost Gamer.

Overall I like Focus XT the most and think that is the most well rounded product that seems to work best for me.

Ghost Gamer works quite well too and it serves me great as a pre-workout or boost for afternoon productivity. It definitely helps me with my work productivity more than just a normal energy drink.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve used it in a few products but most frequently in Ghost Gamer.

Overall I like Focus XT the most and think that is the most well rounded product that seems to work best for me.

Ghost Gamer works quite well too and it serves me great as a pre-workout or boost for afternoon productivity. It definitely helps me with my work productivity more than just a normal energy drink.
I was going to post the same. I also have tried Ghost Gamer and enjoyed it mostly as you said for afternoon productivity. Focus XT is stil my top rated focus PWO though. I feel it does more for my workout than Ghost Gamer does.