Unanswered Anyone try Guerrilla Chemist’s Intra?

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s 70 bucks but can be found for 20 percent off. Would’ve liked to see aminos/hydro whey or pepto pro in it for that price. A part of me is tempted to try it try a tub but the other part is saying not to let my wallet take that beating.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s 70 bucks but can be found for 20 percent off. Would’ve liked to see aminos/hydro whey or pepto pro in it for that price. A part of me is tempted to try it try a tub but the other part is saying not to let my wallet take that beating.
Might as well buy it all in bulk and make your own, Ive never known a more expensive set of products

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Might as well buy it all in bulk and make your own, Ive never known a more expensive set of products
You need to shop at GNC more! Check out Performix sometime. Crazy overpriced crap. Literally $150 test booster.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For me that's a little steep on price... :/

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not really going to spend that for a PWO. Much better ways to spend that money.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You have to keep in mind this isn’t formulated with the same mindset/end goal as most intraworkout products.

Most use amino acids/BCAA/EAA and maybe some electrolytes, more aiming for positive protein balance/MPS. This is more among the lines of improved performance and decreased fatigue via energy substates and hydration.

Not the kind of product most people need or even probably train hard enough to see benefit from.

I am a fan of the overall concept and some of the ingredients, but also like the addition of a few other things, as well as even at discount it’s a little rich.

For most people additional Ornithine (SNS LOLA or Doctors Best Ornithine HCL are the ones I use) + carbs are worth trying to see if they help (and I’d argue the main drivers in this formula).

For those that do find that effective they could continue adding those or check out Morphogen’s Hexagen. It contains a better overall profile (imho it has even more performance boosters I love), better price point (and free shipping so you don’t have to worry about just trying one tub), and the performance boosts are apparent for those with the right training style/environment.