Anyone try Cognisport?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking of trying the Hi Tech Cognisport product out. Anyone have any feedback on it? I like most of the ingredients on the label. I would be using it for work. I am looking to get quick energy, focus, mood and memory improvements out of a capsuled product. Any thoughts?

I know it’s a Hi Tech product and we don’t really like them here, but it looks like it could deliver on what I am looking to get out of it, no?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally never use proprietary blends on anything stim or nootropic related - because certain things at certain dosages make me feel much worse.

2-amino in general tends to make me edgy, not focused. But I could see it helping some people.

I'm actually not anti Hi-Tech at all; its just some things about the formula itself that would hold me back.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any anecdotal feedback from anyone that has tried this product?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have tried it and one cap, for me, is strong. I am a 600-1000mg/day caffeine guy, unfortunately, but my tolerance for the stronger stuff has really gone off a cliff since I have gotten a little older.

I do LOVE the fact that they left out the Y as I think they add a little too much of it usually. I have only taken it here or there so I cannot comment on it as a daily nootropic and personally would not use it for such, focus-xt, sabroxy, ALC, Hup-A are all better suited as such.

They market it as a gaming supplement so I suspect they went a little heavy to get people really wired which may help a gamer staying up for ungodly amounts of hours but as a cognitive product there are better.

I personally like HTP. They are also releasing this which I will try when we get it here at the store:

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have tried it and one cap, for me, is strong. I am a 600-1000mg/day caffeine guy, unfortunately, but my tolerance for the stronger stuff has really gone off a cliff since I have gotten a little older.

I do LOVE the fact that they left out the Y as I think they add a little too much of it usually. I have only taken it here or there so I cannot comment on it as a daily nootropic and personally would not use it for such, focus-xt, sabroxy, ALC, Hup-A are all better suited as such.

They market it as a gaming supplement so I suspect they went a little heavy to get people really wired which may help a gamer staying up for ungodly amounts of hours but as a cognitive product there are better.

I personally like HTP. They are also releasing this which I will try when we get it here at the store:
View attachment 233457
Appreciate the feedback. I was thinking I could get away with using just 1 cap in the morning a couple days a week.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Appreciate the feedback. I was thinking I could get away with using just 1 cap in the morning a couple days a week.
If you have tried any of HTP's fatloss pills it has a very similar effect sans the Y feeling.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you have tried any of HTP's fatloss pills it has a very similar effect sans the Y feeling.
That’s actually the reason I haven’t tried any of their other fat loss or energy pills because they all have Y and/or AY in them (in prop blends).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am coming back in to mention I did buy this product (Cognisport) and it is working well for me!

At 1 cap it is subtle, but still helps with focus.

At 2 caps with a cup of black coffee (first thing in the morning on empty stomach) it is very good imo. It gives me smooth energy and good focus. Visual and mental clarity is noted. Music enhancement noted. It seems to make music more enjoyable while I was listening on my way to work. No jitters and no crash.

I would recommend this product to anyone.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am coming back in to mention I did buy this product (Cognisport) and it is working well for me!

At 2 caps with a cup of black coffee (first thing in the morning on empty stomach) it is very good imo. It gives me smooth energy and good focus. Visual and mental clarity is noted. Music enhancement noted. It seems to make music more enjoyable while I was listening on my way to work. No jitters and no crash.

Looks like a good way to get the focus & energy without too much caffeine. I like it spaced out so I can continue to drink diet soda and tea.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Good to know! I may have to give this one a try.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to know! I may have to give this one a try.
You won’t be disappointed. I am pleasantly surprised how much I like it. It’s very good for staying on task at work without feeling like a robot. It’s probably good for gaming too, but I don’t really game so can’t speak first hand on that.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Adderex is a winner for me, and I like it much better than the cognisport(really don't want any caffeine.)

If you have ever "played" with higher doses of straight PEA, this will feel familiar but lasts much longer. Finally all the stims I want, and none of the BS I don't.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Adderex is a winner for me, and I like it much better than the cognisport(really don't want any caffeine.)

View attachment 236713

If you have ever "played" with higher doses of straight PEA, this will feel familiar but lasts much longer. Finally all the stims I want, and none of the BS I don't.
Cool, I think I will try this now too. I can take it on days I don’t take this. To be honest this ingredient profile doesn’t look as appealing to me as the Cognisport, but I am a believer in their prop blends now so I will try it.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 236713

This has caffeine in it, methyltheobromine is caffeine

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool, I think I will try this now too. I can take it on days I don’t take this. To be honest this ingredient profile doesn’t look as appealing to me as the Cognisport, but I am a believer in their prop blends now so I will try it.
Isnt it basically almost the same ingredients minus the ginko etc? How is cognisport vs lipodrene? I had to give my lipodrene away because that **** had my nose bleeding on half a pill and I had the nastiest shits........... I had a decent stim tolerance at the time and half a tab was too much. Even my boy that I gave the bottle too couldnt take it, and has a pretty high stim tolerance.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Isnt it basically almost the same ingredients minus the ginko etc? How is cognisport vs lipodrene? I had to give my lipodrene away because that **** had my nose bleeding on half a pill and I had the nastiest shits........... I had a decent stim tolerance at the time and half a tab was too much. Even my boy that I gave the bottle too couldnt take it, and has a pretty high stim tolerance.
I don’t use Liprodene bc it has Y in it. That’s what brings on the sh1tty sides. This product feel nothing like a hash stim. This product is more a smooth focus and some energy. Visual acuity and mental clarity. It’s not pushy at all. They do have pretty different ingredient profiles imo.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This has caffeine in it, methyltheobromine is caffeine
I stand corrected. I will amend my statement: When I take cognisport the "push" I get from it feels edgier, borderline dirty, and the Adderex, while a touch edgy, is far closer to being almost euphoric. I'll retest them both this weekend on a road trip and see if this still is the case. I use anything with stims stronger than synephrine very sparingly as they all leave me so burnt out the next day so I only tried the cognisport once.

Both of these feel WAY better than the Lipodrene family for me. I used to tolerate Y and AY with no issues but these days it's hit or miss, sometimes I have no issues and other times it ruins the rest of the day. I also used to get the pecker benefits of Y but these days its the exact opposite, it hits down there like 100+mg of DMAA. Getting older rules! lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I stand corrected. I will amend my statement: When I take cognisport the "push" I get from it feels edgier, borderline dirty, and the Adderex, while a touch edgy, is far closer to being almost euphoric. I'll retest them both this weekend on a road trip and see if this still is the case. I use anything with stims stronger than synephrine very sparingly as they all leave me so burnt out the next day so I only tried the cognisport once.

Both of these feel WAY better than the Lipodrene family for me. I used to tolerate Y and AY with no issues but these days it's hit or miss, sometimes I have no issues and other times it ruins the rest of the day. I also used to get the pecker benefits of Y but these days its the exact opposite, it hits down there like 100+mg of DMAA. Getting older rules! lol
I would love to hear your feedback comparing the two products again after you try them out again! If you do test them again please post up your experiences here if you don’t mind

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Lipodrene only has like 80mg of caffeine in one pill, but the ephedra synephrine dmha and yohimbine etc was too much for me.