Anyone try Chemix Nootropic?

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I've been wanting to get back into supplementation now that I've been consistently working out again. I had multiple surgeries so was out of it for 2 years. I have stopped using caffeine though and this seemed like it may be a good supplement for focus during workout. Any thought?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been wanting to get back into supplementation now that I've been consistently working out again. I had multiple surgeries so was out of it for 2 years. I have stopped using caffeine though and this seemed like it may be a good supplement for focus during workout. Any thought?
Please stop hitting that button, brother.

sufficient_page

Awards
Looks like this supplement has a bunch of dopamine release agents AND kanna together (something akin to an SSRI)

Messes with too many neurotransmitters, I don't want to risk it personally. Not saying they are bad, I prefer to test my tolerance to each of the ingredients slowly

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've used it. It's ok, not super impressive imo.

I prefer several other nootropics on the market.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Many times it will seem like it isn't posting ... But it really is.
Just refresh, and you'll see it. .:)
Yeah I found that out. It’s told me it’s not responding or whatever, so I’ll just copy my post, exit and refresh. If it posted, cool, if not, just paste in the old text. Easy.