Anyone try Built Workout Ignition before?

robbieboy672

Awards
I bought this because I haven’t seen a pre with 1,3 in a long time and figured I’d give it a shot. Can’t find any info or reviews on it online. Have any of you tried it? Instructions say not to shake it, reminds me of the OG N.O Xplode glory days.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Legit brand,…never seen the product..Let us know

robbieboy672

Awards
Legit brand,…never seen the product..Let us know
Will do. 2 scoops of this with half a scoop of karbolyn are going down the hatch first thing tomorrow AM.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would start with one scoop, who the **** knows what’s in it … you may be getting 900 mg of caffeine and all the other stims , but then again YOLO , good luck bud .

robbieboy672

Awards
I would start with one scoop, who the **** knows what’s in it … you may be getting 900 mg of caffeine and all the other stims , but then again YOLO , good luck bud .
Idk I’m probably being dumb, but I’m just gonna assume it can’t be anything too insane. I am sure it will be a very strong pre, but that’s what I’m looking for. This is an incredibly immature and stupid mindset, but I’d rather risk being uncomfortable, anxious, and sweaty all morning then risk being tired in the gym lol.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
THIS!