Anyone try 'blended' peptides?

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
I'm think about trying out peptides on a cut with Ipamorelin and cjc-1295 w/o DAC.

I found a site 2mg/2mg blend per vial. Are these any easier to dose?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm think about trying out peptides on a cut with Ipamorelin and cjc-1295 w/o DAC. I found a site 2mg/2mg blend per vial. Are these any easier to dose?
Ipam usually needs to be dosed higher; 300-500mcg range as opposed to the 100mcg the GHRP 2/6 do

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Cool. I'll just buy them separate. Do you have any experience with peptides? Results?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool. I'll just buy them separate. Do you have any experience with peptides? Results?
I didn't run them long enough, started to get allergic reactions.

Improved sleep, very very deep. Stayed in REM longer. Quicker, longer lasting pumps as well.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
I didn't run them long enough, started to get allergic reactions. Improved sleep, very very deep. Stayed in REM longer. Quicker, longer lasting pumps as well.
Really? Any hives? I read a log on another board about a guy that was breaking out in hives. Seem like allergies aren't too unheard of.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? Any hives? I read a log on another board about a guy that was breaking out in hives. Seem like allergies aren't too unheard of.
Yea I got pictures in my log, the hives were pretty bad. What's crazy was, I had been using them for a month or so, and all of a sudden one morning I broke out in hives post injection.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Yea I got pictures in my log, the hives were pretty bad. What's crazy was, I had been using them for a month or so, and all of a sudden one morning I broke out in hives post injection.
Link to the log? I searched your threads and couldn't find it (unless it was somewhere in the mega-log)

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Personally I don't generally trust the quality of most peps. I am wondering if your reaction was more the cause of a quality issue with the product as compared to a reaction to the pep itself?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I don't generally trust the quality of most peps. I am wondering if your reaction was more the cause of a quality issue with the product as compared to a reaction to the pep itself?
I've used numerous peps com the same supplier. If it was quality I think it would have been an immediate issue, not months down the road.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I'm think about trying out peptides on a cut with Ipamorelin and cjc-1295 w/o DAC.

I found a site 2mg/2mg blend per vial. Are these any easier to dose?
I would never buy premixed or combined peptides. most are not very stable and in my opinion would just add more possible issues in stability or quality. Buy them apart and mix into same pin as you use them. I highly rec CEM's peptides because that's who iv been using for years now. using the ghrp2 and sermorelin and MT2. only tanned 2 times in my research and im already getting comments on my color or if i went away! lol
welcome back summer!!! :- P