Unanswered Anyone try Antaeus Labs Ultra Test?

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to add a test booster to my next run with anabolic effect. Any thoughts on Ultra Test?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes,

This is what you will experience

-

-

-

and that’s just with 2 bottles!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So u didn’t experience anything? Lol
Overall, I really didn’t note anything. Quite a few people were underwhelmed...

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am on it right now. Libido is increase, energy is good. I am cutting slowly using fasting and a fat burner. So I can not comment on the muscle benefit promise by the product. I needed to start using e brake from magnum nutraceutical as my libido and energy was going down. To much aromatisation. I did not do blood work. But my energy and libido came back when I start using it. Not a bad product but I am not sure it work more than just a good long jack product.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ I saw some others with similar experience to the above when taking this product. Of course everyone reacts differently so my advice would be pick up a bottle and run it yourself to see how it treats you.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Overall, I really didn’t note anything. Quite a few people were underwhelmed...

^ same, I must be a non responder. I still have 1 bottle left so I'll try it again

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am on it right now. Libido is increase, energy is good. I am cutting slowly using fasting and a fat burner. So I can not comment on the muscle benefit promise by the product. I needed to start using e brake from magnum nutraceutical as my libido and energy was going down. To much aromatisation. I did not do blood work. But my energy and libido came back when I start using it. Not a bad product but I am not sure it work more than just a good long jack product.
interesting so if I’m thinking of running 2 bottles myself maybe I’ll pick up something like e brake to throw in when I start the second bottle perhaps

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ye there is suppose to be an antiaromatase in ultra test, the phytol, but its seem it did no do the trick for me. My scale put me at 25% bodyfat (the more fat the more aromatisation occur), and I am also using pine pollen. Maybe you will not have the same problem with aromatisation, like I did.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can find 2 bottles of M test for the price of 1 ultra test and it has proven effective ingredients

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can find 2 bottles of M test for the price of 1 ultra test and it has proven effective ingredients

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you started E-Brake because you sensed that Ultra Test was causing too much aromitization?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, my libido and energy went down, 3 days after starting e brake everything came strong.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered some inhibit-e since its so cheap just to have if that's the case with me as well.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, my libido and energy went down, 3 days after starting e brake everything came strong.
I have had my eyes on E-brake for a few years, mainly because I have had excellent experiences with Acacetin in the past. Good stuff?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep I like it, I only take one cap per nigh instead of the recommend 3. If not I got joint problem. When I used it in the past ( on its onw, without any other testbooster) I needed to do 1 cap every 2 days, because my joint were in pain. Pretty good in my book

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep I like it, I only take one cap per nigh instead of the recommend 3. If not I got joint problem. When I used it in the past ( on its onw, without any other testbooster) I needed to do 1 cap every 2 days, because my joint were in pain. Pretty good in my book
Yeah...I would say so!

Unfortunately, I can’t be trying that now either then in that case. My knee has been being a slut for the past few months....there’s always something! Hopefully when I get that under control I can finally give E-brake a spin.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ok I am done running my 3 bottles of ultra test, here what I got:
Increase libido (when combine with a natural IA)
Increase ball size
increase in mood
Increase of hunger the first few day

The last 4 month or so I did more volume training and also added bulk turk with my run with ultra test. I did add a bit of muscles and strenght during that time but nothing crazy also.

After my first bottles, my libido started to drop, when I added the natural IA, my libido came back. I have no blood work but I would think this is because of increase estrogen conversion, again only my taught here.

For me it did what I expect from a test booster, I might buy it again in the future after I am done trying other popular testbooster