Anyone tried vicaine and vicaine pm?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
So i was just checking out vicaine and vicaine pm and was wondering if anyone could tell me if it performs as advertised. Looks very interesting but seems like alot of money to spend if it doesnt live up to the hype

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve tried vicaine and love it. Comparable to kratom but also very different

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Its comparable to kratom huh? I took kratom for a couple years ended up with nasty withdrawals. I have always had an issue with opiates. Actually had to get on suboxone to get away from kratom and opiates

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its comparable to kratom huh? I took kratom for a couple years ended up with nasty withdrawals. I have always had an issue with opiates. Actually had to get on suboxone to get away from kratom and opiates
Are you familiar with th ingredient ? Look up tineptine before you start with vicaine. It’s an amazing product and I am not talking bad but if you suffer from withdrawls imo this is not the product for you

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. Thats kind of what i was looking for there. Id rather know before trying it. Not wanting to get caught up in that sh1t again. Talk about miserable times

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Both are stellar products but I 100% agree that of you have ANY history of issues with opioids and especially something even milder like Kratom that you steer clear.

What is it that you’re seeking from these supps? Or is it just partially the addictive nature of yourself (not meant as a dig on you, just trying to understand why you want something like this)

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Both are stellar products but I 100% agree that of you have ANY history of issues with opioids and especially something even milder like Kratom that you steer clear.

What is it that you’re seeking from these supps? Or is it just partially the addictive nature of yourself (not meant as a dig on you, just trying to understand why you want something like this)
Well i just kept hearing about em and decided to look into them and see what they were about. I didnt realize what they were til just this morning. I guess it was the addictive nature in me that had me intrigued at first for the energy part of it but then i realized that thats exactly what got me on kratom to begin with and somebody told me about kratom and i didnt believe that it actually did what he said it does. So i tried it ( i had been sober for a little while before this) and then boom a few more years of my life wasted in addiction. So im steering clear of those.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established

Sometimes i wish there was stuff like this that i could use for a boost every now and then and be ok. I dont get why but im just one of those guys that cant do that with f*cking anything. Whatever lol. Just have remind myself every once in a while that every time i think i found something i could use every once in a while i end up right back where i started

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sometimes i wish there was stuff like this that i could use for a boost every now and then and be ok. I dont get why but im just one of those guys that cant do that with f*cking anything. Whatever lol. Just have remind myself every once in a while that every time i think i found something i could use every once in a while i end up right back where i started
Is it just a mood/social boost you’re looking for?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't reccommend it OP, good on you for exercising caution this go around

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah thats exactly what im looking for
what have you tried as far as noots and misc stimulants go? things that you liked/disliked?

I have to think we can find something that will give you a nice "boost" without any of the dangers or addictive qualities

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
what have you tried as far as noots and misc stimulants go? things that you liked/disliked?

I have to think we can find something that will give you a nice "boost" without any of the dangers or addictive qualities
Havent tried much honestly. Tried cannibal genius and it was good at first but then i seemed to build a tolerance to it very quickly. Was thinking about modafanil for a minute but that seems like it would be a bad road to go down too. Cannibal genius is the only nootropic ive tried and dont even remember whats in it lol would have to search it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Havent tried much honestly. Tried cannibal genius and it was good at first but then i seemed to build a tolerance to it very quickly. Was thinking about modafanil for a minute but that seems like it would be a bad road to go down too. Cannibal genius is the only nootropic ive tried and dont even remember whats in it lol would have to search it
yeah in your case I 100% would stay away from prescription and the like types of drugs.

things like noopept, racetams, l-theanine, phenibut, bacopa, ashwaghanda, huperzine-a would all be some things that you could try (some even mix and match, and potentially add stims as needed/desired to make a nice little blend).

I'm not the expert on noots specifically, but if you wanna learn more there's lots of guys here we can get in to chat about them (i'd personally like to learn more too ha)

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I thought about phenibut too but was konda thinking it might be something to avoid as well. Correct me if im wrong about that